Richmond Virginia USA
Anheuser-Busch, SUM renew sponsorship agreement
Budweiser beverage family is sponsor of SUM's biggest properties
NEW YORK – Anheuser-Busch and Soccer United Marketing (SUM) announced on Monday a multi-year renewal of:
- Budweiser and Budweiser Chelada’s official beer co-sponsorship of Major League Soccer
- Budweiser’s sponsorship of the U.S. Men’s National Team
- Bud Light’s sponsorship of the U.S. Women’s National Team
- Bud Light’s sponsorship of the Federación Mexicana de Fútbol (FMF)
- Bud Light’s sponsorship of the Mexican National Team in the United States.
Per the multi-year MLS agreement, Budweiser and Budweiser Chelada will continue to have logo rights for advertising and promotions, and co-branded promotional merchandise. Both brands will also retain on-field signage placements during all nationally televised games, the AT&T MLS All-Star Game and MLS Cup. Budweiser will receive entitlement of MLS’ Golden Boot Award – given annually to the league’s top scorer – and Budweiser Chelada will continue leveraging MLS games as sampling opportunities.