Serie A 2019/2020 - Page 2 - Xtratime Community
 47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 107 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2019, 00:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
The first game of the season gave me the feeling this could be one of those seasons like 1998/1999, in which the team isn't exaggerately bad but the situation becomes bad pretty soon. Lazio is a very good team, they have the same coach, pretty much the same players, while we have new coach and plan, players who have yet to join us, but all things considered losing like that was unacceptable.
Kopite likes this.

Last edited by ToniSamp; August 30th, 2019 at 00:09.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 107 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2019, 10:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
The first game of the season gave me the feeling this could be one of those seasons like 1998/1999, in which the team isn't exaggerately bad but the situation becomes bad pretty soon. Lazio is a very good team, they have the same coach, pretty much the same players, while we have new coach and plan, players Who have yet to join us, but all' things considered losing like that was inaccettabile nevertheless. And unacceptable.

no better description for the situation than these lines above except waiting and watch closely what's gonna happen gradually in coming matches, weeks.
post #23 of 107 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2019, 11:23
Rookie

My concern is the defense, I think we have a pretty good attack (even if we are missing out some players), hopefully they get more synced but I think that we have we trembling even in the pre-season with the defense….but hopefully it will get better soon.

It´s a bit unfortunate that we got such a difficult opponents in the few first game of the season.

post #24 of 107 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2019, 07:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

i see all teams are difficult, so no match will be an easy for Samp

you see the other results of week 1 and know how a strong challenge is there
post #25 of 107 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2019, 10:37 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Desaster at Sassuolo. Now there is a 2-week pause because of the international games (one of those dumb things...) then we will be back for the game with Napoli, the sort of game in which we can concede up to 10 if our team plays the way they played yesterday night.
Kopite likes this.
post #26 of 107 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2019, 20:16
Rookie

Teams: Israel, USA, Sampdoria, Arsenal, Villarreal, Cambridge
I didn't see the game due to technical problems with my computer. I guess I should be glad for that. Wow... and Napoli coming up.
post #27 of 107 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2019, 02:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Quote:
Desaster at Sassuolo. Now there is a 2-week pause because of the international games (one of those dumb things...) then we will be back for the game with Napoli, the sort of game in which we can concede up to 10 if our team plays the way they played yesterday night.
This break actually comes at a good time for Samp. Chance to regroup and reflect.

Plus I have to say I don't mind international breaks. More time to spend with the Mrs and do non-football things. Albeit temporarily, then back to football again..

Plus my heart and blood pressure can use some rest from the tension of Inter matches
Kopite likes this.

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
post #28 of 107 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2019, 18:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:

no doubt all Samp fans will be worried till next match vs Napoli, they're far better and strong team than Samp. I watched both their last games against Viola (a win 4-5) then lost to Juve 4-3

Shall Samp update and resolve their troubles in 2 weeks before this big tough match?
post #29 of 107 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2019, 18:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natan View Post
I didn't see the game due to technical problems with my computer. I guess I should be glad for that. Wow... and Napoli coming up.
one of the worst matches since long time
post #30 of 107 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2019, 18:18
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Berardi was MOTM, what an amazing player. But i really didn't believe how he scored a hatrick easily like that. Samp defense line and GK were both awful in this game. it was a disaster result indeed since it was the 2nd defeat in 2 games with an awful show!! and conceed 4 goals in each one

the bottom of the table
post #31 of 107 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2019, 18:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerazzurri4life View Post
This break actually comes at a good time for Samp. Chance to regroup and reflect.

Plus I have to say I don't mind international breaks. More time to spend with the Mrs and do non-football things. Albeit temporarily, then back to football again..

Plus my heart and blood pressure can use some rest from the tension of Inter matches
indeed.

the international break is less tension than league matches, but still a lot of fans interested in it tbh.
post #32 of 107 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2019, 06:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

SerieA come back and start today, Samp is travelling to the south and play a tough match against Napoli. i predict a defeat unfortunately,but hopefully the team prepared well for it well during the international break.

no doubt most Samp fans are worried before the kick off

TODAY, Saturday 14 Sep
Napoli vs Sampdoria
19:00 PM
post #33 of 107 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2019, 06:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

i predict 3-1
post #34 of 107 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2019, 00:38 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Close, very close indeed, Kop.

Di Francesco adopted 3-4-3 and in attack it sort of worked even if we didn't score. In defense we looked a bit better than in the previous two (dire) games but conceded the usual good amount of chances to the opponent. At least it was Napoli!
post #35 of 107 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2019, 18:52
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

for me this defending in this match vs Napoli was awful, the 2nd goal proved that, look at how 4 defenders+ the GK against 2 striker but they conceed an easy goal though
ToniSamp likes this.
post #36 of 107 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2019, 10:36
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Today at home

Sampdoria vs Torino

are you ready for this match? any updates?
post #37 of 107 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2019, 11:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Lippi: “the corporate situation would be desirable for it to be resolved. These zero points ... "

"I am a little worried honestly, because Samp's departure was not a happy one. The coach is very good, excellent, the company has done well these last few years, but now this situation of transfer of the company would be desirable for it to be resolved, I do not know how the people concerned will decide. Then, in short, maybe if he bought some players because he gave some important ones, because these zero points are not nice to see. One thing is technical to improve because some important players have been sold and then it would be desirable for this news swing to end ”.
post #38 of 107 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2019, 11:09
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Today, a tough challenge is expected just before, and at the end of the first half against Ferrero called by the Federclub and by the southern groups with an appeal to the entire stadium.

During the game instead, as written in the note, everyone to sing and support the team.

Ferrero: " from 12:30 to 13:00 I will be in the middle of the field kissing him and hoping that God will send us good, because against Turin we must win we need for the ranking but above all for morale. I'm sorry for my friend Cairo but we need the points too much and it's not like last year (1-4 for the Taurus) " .
post #39 of 107 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2019, 12:57
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

some games kick off today at the same time with Samp v Torino
but still hope this to be Live on tv... i should wait !
post #40 of 107 (permalink) Old September 22nd, 2019, 13:00
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

- Audero then leads with Colley, Ferrari (who is not sorry in Naples) and Bereszynski favorite on Murillo.

- In midfield Murru on the left and Depaoli currently favored on Leris with central Ekdal and Vieira favorite on Linetty.

- Rigoni will act as playmaker behind Quagliarella and Gabbiadini who will have the chance from the first minute.

- Quagliarella yesterday suffered a muscle discomfort but should be confirmed, Caprari is ready in his place.

Gazzetta.it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in