Xtratime Community banner

Sampdoriani Gemelaggio/Amicizia

966 views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  indosamp 
#1 ·
Hello All My Friends

Hope You Always Health And In Good Condition After 2 Consecutive Victory Against Frosinone and Our Fratelli Hellas

Are You All Know About Our Friendship with other fans??, as i know we have friendship with Olympique Marseille, FC Saint Pauli, FC Porto, and in Italia is Parma, Hellas, Ternana, Bari and respect or friends too with Modena, Atalanta, Salernitana and Cagliari ( in the past )

Are we have list of another Gemelaggio??

Hope we can share in here:)

HIDUP SAMPDORIAAAAAAAAAA

#8 ·
Thank You Toni, Doriani and Kopite

its very long time since i've posted again, i've been member of this forum since meet Toni in 2005, wow it passed 10 years, hehehe

anyone know about our history friendship with CA Boca Junior, cause some said that Boca have relation with 2 Genovese club from their founding history by Genovese immigrant in Buenos Aires

#10 ·
from what I read in the forums both the supporters of Genoa and Sampdoria pretend the Xeneizes (literaly Genovesi), i.e. Boca Juniors, have a friendship with their club and no friendship with the other club. Truth is that Boca Juniors have no preference and the choice of one club rather than the other is a thing of the single supporter of Boca (if he cares!).

And yeah, we have been in this forum for a pretty long time. :D

#12 ·
it's so interesting thread to read something different and special about samp. i like reading such info. if you can feed us with links about fans relationships or sth such thing.

and yeah, i'm also just realized that i also spent 10 years here. love this community and should be active once again.

#14 ·
thanks for your kind attention about this thread Kopite

okay, i will continued some story of this thread, this is some name of our haters/enemy in Italia :

Ancona,Ascoli,Bologna,Brescia,Cosenza,Genoa,Inter,Juventus,Lazio,Lecce,Livorno,Milan,Napoli,Pisa,Reggina,Roma,Torino,Vicenza

just for info, in the past we have friendship too with Inter ( finish on 1992 ) and Livorno ( finish on 2001 ), also with Fiorentina too ( finish in 1990 )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.