Xtratime Community banner

Hello? Is anybody home?

2K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  Inácio 
#1 ·
I hope you guys haven't dropped this forum for good?
:crying:

#9 ·
Balkunt food :d hes a dm, serbian, nt player, been with us for a few years now since we sold matic and lets say he made a great replacement, so these rumours disturb me a bit. His only issue is that he has an old injury that requires specific trainning and sometimes he can be out for a few games . If fener is willing to raise his wages though i can imagine benfica giving him that chance but ? so i was wondering if there were any news in turkey regarding this matter

I doubt there will be much info downthere in kangaroo land:p

#17 ·
1st of all, your tone...im talking in a polite manner and would appreciate the same in return...

2nd, we do scouting, pay for affordable players, develop them and sell for a profit, it has been the club policy for several years now, and fejsa was an excellent deal because he has been a key player to us even with his injury that has been troubling him for 2 years if im not mistaken.

He was a champion in serbia, greece and portugal, he' s a nt team player and like i have said ,given his importance to the team, i'm even surprised he is on the market and that is why i asked if there were any rumours in turkey

3m is nothing for a player like him, unless his injury has indeed got worse...which may be the case and then it is a shame

#18 · (Edited)
1) Fejsa has one year left on his deal.

2) He might not be in the team plans going forward due to the perfomances of other players.

3) At 31 you're arent going to get any profit off of Fejsa unless a Chinese Team wants him.

4) Benfica missed the boat with Luka Jovic. Could've made 60 million Euros.

#19 ·
My question was about the rumours.Fejsa , if leaving, is because his injury did get worse and to give him the chance of getting a bigger salary. There are youth options yes, but again i was surprised to see him go that is all. Chinese teams are an option always but i can see benfica letting him go for less as a way to reward him for his work, could be the case

Jovic will still get us some money but sure we missed out there. We sell players every year, some are likely to be a miss

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.