Xtratime Community banner

Parma - Cagliari

793 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Indra 
#1 ·
Squad
Goalkeepers: Alastra, Colombi, Sepe;
Defenders: B. Alves, Darmian, Dermaku, Gagliolo, Iacoponi, Laurini, Pezzella;
Midfielders: Barillà, Brugman, Hernani Jr, Kulusevski;
Attackers: Cornelius, Gervinho, Karamoh, Inglese, Sprocati.

- History is on our side as Cagliari have only won 4 out of 32 games vs us in Tardini.
- There's speculation in the media on how we could line up today. Some say we could play in a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 with Kulusevski in midfield.
- Darmian will likely make his debut today. Pezzella and Karamoh could also start, though some reports says Karamoh would not start

- Pavoletti got a bad injury and could see 6 months in the sideline, Gio Simeone might make his debut.
- Nainggolan is also out injured

#2 ·
Line-up: Sepe, Iacoponi, Inglese, Hernani, Brugman, Barillà, Bruno Alves, Gervinho, Gagliolo, Darmian, Kulusevski

Bench: Colombi, Alastra, Dermaku, Karamoh, Cornelius, Laurini, Sprocati, Pezzella

so a 4-3-3 like the Iuve game but Laurini is replaced by Darmian

#4 ·
Hahahaha soo hilarious!

Against udinese, we were the ones that were "effective". Now it was the other way around - Cagliari had an enormous luck.

First of all, ceppitelli should've been sent off. Second of all, the time wasting, game destroying, taking yellow cards for the fun of it is a disgrace to football. They didn't even want to play football, they just waited, destroyed and hoped for the best.

Third of all, parmas midfield was horrible. We really needed kucka today. That's where the game was lost, on the midfield. Parma had chances but they totally wasted each and everyone. Gervinho arrrrghhhh!!

So unlucky today.

#6 ·
Quite long time no see such beautiful game(opportunities were there, unfortunately the result was not there).

Parma live is so strict with Hernani and Brugman while I feel both are fine, but if we can recover Grassi that will really help.

通过我的 MI 9 Transparent Edition 上的 Tapatalk发言

#7 ·
I think it's the final part of our game that needs work for sure. Positive performances from Darmian and Kulusevski. I think there is plenty to build on, but I worry a lot about our centre backs.

Inglese too is struggling at the moment - he needs to find his form

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.