Parma VS Napoli - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2019, 12:46 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Parma
Parma VS Napoli

Big match this weekend, we need to get some points!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 15:04
Rookie

Thought but... I hope could Schiappacasse surprise everybody. Also Napoli defenders.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2019, 18:42 Thread Starter
Star Player

We're being destroyed, but perhaps to be expected.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2019, 18:43 Thread Starter
Star Player

This is embarrassing, absolutely ****ing awful.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2019, 22:51
Rising Star

What does D'Aversa have against Dezi..?? Exactly WHAT!?!

Scozzi and Stulac injured. He starts with Rigoni, Kucka and MACHIN?!... MACHIN?! OVER DEZI?? A YOUTH?

Dezi should've left when he had the chance because right now, he's like the 7th choice. Even Da Cruz got the chance to debut for God's sake!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2019, 14:32 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro Strada View Post
What does D'Aversa have against Dezi..?? Exactly WHAT!?!

Scozzi and Stulac injured. He starts with Rigoni, Kucka and MACHIN?!... MACHIN?! OVER DEZI?? A YOUTH?

Dezi should've left when he had the chance because right now, he's like the 7th choice. Even Da Cruz got the chance to debut for God's sake!
Yeah it was a really poor game. We are in bad run of a form at the moment, we need to pick up points over the next few games desperately.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2019, 13:03
KLP
Premier Player

Well it was inevitable we'd hit some hard games, but when Parmalive quotes us has having been annihilated, that doesn't sound good.... Can't comment on the performance only the score line and that's awful for a home game. Aside from grabbing a draw at JuveMerda we've been awful in results (and performances from what I read). Season is now at the most critical time.... Grab some points and keep the distance or slide into the physiological nightmare of a relegation dog fight...

---------------------------------------------------
In the interests of efficiency the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Save the whales.... Collect the whole set!

Honk, if you love peace and tranquility.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2019, 14:19 Thread Starter
Star Player

I think we are pretty much in a relegation dogfight from now. There hasn't been enough rotation in the squad and key players are looking tired. I also think a lot of teams have worked out our tactics - in our last five games teams have fielded quite tight and deep backlines which pretty much nullifies Gervinho, Biabiany and Inglese.

Last edited by Indra; February 26th, 2019 at 14:42.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2019, 14:46 Thread Starter
Star Player

I don't really blame to D'Aversa, there is an onus on fielding the best we can given it's our first season in Serie A for 3 years. I just think we're run out of steam a bit and we've relied too much on Gervinho and the individual skill of Inglese. I think the Grassi injury and not signing a right back or Serie A quality replacement for Ceravolo has hampered us a bit. Bruno Alves might be past it now.

I presume we'll use Brazao as some sort of leverage for potential negotiations for Bastoni and/or Dimarco in the summer?

Last edited by Indra; February 26th, 2019 at 17:05.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2019, 15:54
Rising Star

The biggest problem isn't other teams working out or tactics. It's D'Aversa CHANGING our tactics. If you remember, for a short period in the beginning, We actually played 60% counter attacking and 40% possession. Now it's 20% possession and 80 % counter attacking. We had our own game a little bit more. D ' aversa has actively ditched our own game and clearly betting on us taking a 1-0 lead and then defend the hell out of it. It worked out when we were healthy but it has taken its toll. The games against cagliari + SPAL said it all.. He's betting on the same tactics and will not change because its worked out thus far. What we need is a ritiro.

And we need a greasy midfield. I want Barilla-Kucka and Rigoni to start against empoli! Just own the midfield, because now it's WAR!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old March 3rd, 2019, 00:24
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indra View Post
I think we are pretty much in a relegation dogfight from now. There hasn't been enough rotation in the squad and key players are looking tired. I also think a lot of teams have worked out our tactics - in our last five games teams have fielded quite tight and deep backlines which pretty much nullifies Gervinho, Biabiany and Inglese.
we have +11 from Bologna 18th position (prior the Empoli game), i think you are exagerating

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in