Silverback gorilla 2 40.00%
the gorilla will kill Fabricio in less than a minute 4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2016, 21:10
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
A chimp would tear the shit out of any human. There would only be one outcome to such an encounter and it would be over very quickly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2016, 22:27
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Hull City Tigers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Chimps have big thick skulls, I doubt they would be easy to knock out. A chimp has a lot of hip/leg strength to swing around in trees, so I don't think that escaping a choke would be difficult.

If trying to grapple a chimp, we also have to take into account that it's feet are like another pair of hands.
They abviously aren't easy to get KO-ed from an anathomical perspective , but leaving the head ungarded definetly leaves them with a handicap. As a side note , Frank Buck said he once KO-ed an Orangutan while trying to feed him or something , tough the guy was a shameless promoter and I don't cite this as a fact.

Also you say you practice BJJ , so you surely know that there is more than strenght to escaping a well placed submission technique , with the chimp obviously having no idea. And if you manage to deprive it just a bit of oxygen I think it's enough even if he somehow escapes(tough i'm pretty sure he can't) because animals lose will to fight quickly when they are injured and disoriented , leaving an acomplished fighter likve Wrdum to give him some more collosal blows. And as a trump card , chimps have a huge ball sack(biggest in the primate world I think) , and could kcik him in the nuts
BJJ is designed for use on humans. A chimp is dimensionally very different which changes everything. You wouldn't be able to get hooks in to control the back with a chimp I don't think. If you can't hold back position then chokes get difficult and you do not want to be trying to work chokes from your guard with a chimp.
post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2016, 22:38
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Quote:
BJJ is designed for use on humans. A chimp is dimensionally very different which changes everything. You wouldn't be able to get hooks in to control the back with a chimp I don't think. If you can't hold back position then chokes get difficult and you do not want to be trying to work chokes from your guard with a chimp.
True , but you keep highlighting how useless BJJ is on a chimp wich is not the point at all. The point is a huge alpha-male fighter(with enhanced phisical abilities for inflicting damage) is actually the oponent of the chimp. Werdum(or whatever huge world class fighter) could hit it in the nose (Krav Maga) and it would surely get thew chimp very confused as all mammals have many sensitove nerves in the facial region. I remember that a 14 year old boy was atacked by a bear about 30 years ago in Tismana (the region where my grandfather grew up) and he hit the bear in the nose getting him all disoriented and it ran away. Like I said , an aacomplished alpha-male surely could use his inteligence to beat a chimp. Chimps would wreck normal humans but alpha-males are on a level of their own aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.

post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2016, 23:20
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Krav is a shit martial art though, people who train in it don't even spar.

You need to remember that the alpha males you are referring to train for a sport with a set of rules. Probably an experienced SAS member or something would stand a better chance due to having better survival instincts.
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2016, 23:20
Forum Manager
Legend

It doesn't matter how big and strong the human is, nor whether it knows BJJ or any other discipline. Top fighters in any discipline have great strength, agility, power, co-ordination relative to other humans. It would not even remotely translate in a situation where a human fought a chimp.
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2016, 00:52
Müdür müdür müdür
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: The Best o TSL
Plus they take steroids so they are practically super human

BAM BAM BAM
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2016, 10:46
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
It doesn't matter how big and strong the human is, nor whether it knows BJJ or any other discipline. Top fighters in any discipline have great strength, agility, power, co-ordination relative to other humans. It would not even remotely translate in a situation where a human fought a chimp.
Yes it definetly would. The 5 times stronger than a human is myth debunked decades ago that was only established in a experiment conducted by a guy on 2 chimps in the 20s. Chimps are at the very best 2 times stronger then humans but Alphas reach that kind of super strenght aswell , even more so. Mariusz Pudzianowski can bench press 4 times more than the average male human.

If a Werdum could neutralise the bite(basically the only thing he has to realy worry about) with his vastly superior intelligence than he's got an easy match.

Quote:
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2016, 12:38
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Someone like pudz may well be stronger but he has a big disadvantage in speed. Chimps have heavyweight strength and move like a bantamweight therein lies the issue
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2016, 17:06
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Someone like pudz may well be stronger but he has a big disadvantage in speed. Chimps have heavyweight strength and move like a bantamweight therein lies the issue
The comparasion is generally made with UFC champions anyway who pack up quite the speed. It's not like the chimp throws fast japs , they are quite clumsy.

Quote:

post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2016, 17:08
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

It's not going to be throwing jabs lol, it'll be going straight for the face with a relentless attack.

It's quite hard to avoid someone getting into clinch range, a chimp is easily athletic enough to jump straight for your face/neck and then the mauling issue begins.

post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2016, 17:19
Forum Manager
Legend

Yeah, I don't think pele understands that a chimp is literally going to tear you apart, and do so with such speed and ferocity that it doesn't matter if you've competed in UFC or World's Strongest Man. No human has the skill, strength, agility or power to deal with an animal like that, who will tear off your testicles in an instant.
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2016, 17:38
Forum Manager
Legend

BRING ME THAT ****IING CHIMP!!!

I really like this discussion even if you guys don't concur but I'm pretty sure that the notion of chimps wrecking humans only aplies to your average joe and no way does the scenario applies to abominations like UFC heavyweight champions

Quote:

post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old January 22nd, 2016, 04:29
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
Forget about the face for a minute, if chimps were to get hold of your arms for a brief second in a grappling lock, you bet your ass your arms will be torn off. Their limbs, both arms and legs are much more stronger, flexible, and skilled than human beings.
post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2018, 16:53
Forum Manager
Legend

Came across this vid on YT and remembered about this thread.

@Rob @Rodriguez

Seriously guys, that wimpy scientist wouldn't last 5 seconds against an alpha human. That chimp would get destroyed by a Heavyweight UFC champ. Take a look at the position that guy managed between 1:02 and 1:05. A guy like Werdum would have abused him from there for sure.

Quote:

post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2018, 18:27
Forum Manager
Legend

That dude got lucky that he survived that. This changes nothing
post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2018, 18:49
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Wimpy Scientist?
Sounds familiar

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2018, 19:13 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
those in the video might be pygmy chimps (bonobos)

Anatomical differences between the common chimpanzee and the bonobo are slight. Both are omnivorous adapted to a mainly frugivorous diet.[40][41] Yet sexual and social behaviours are markedly different. The common chimpanzee has a troop culture based on beta males led by an alpha male, and highly complex social relationships. The bonobo, on the other hand, has egalitarian, nonviolent, matriarchal, sexually receptive behaviour.[42] Bonobos frequently have sex, sometimes to help prevent and resolve conflicts. Different groups of chimpanzees also have different cultural behaviour with preferences for types of tools.[43] The common chimpanzee tends to display greater aggression than does the bonobo.[44]

so as you can see bonobos are basically the soyboys of the chimp world

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2018, 19:14
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Thanks for looking that up

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2018, 19:50
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
That dude got lucky that he survived that. This changes nothing
"Lucky" does not even begin to describe what he'd be if he survived a mauling attempt from Werdum. I'm serious, all the talk about chimps tearing your limbs and shit is nonsense. That chimp right there would be stuffed by any athletic alpha trying to kill it.

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in