Vlado Manchev has moved to Lille - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2002, 23:47 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Vlado Manchev has moved to Lille

Days after Levksi finally sold their big star Gonzo to rennes, CSKA made their traditional move of selling at least one young star in the WEst a year by trading Vladimir Manchev to the French side Lille.

Initially the fee was repreted at 4,2 mil Euro which would have been 100 000 more than Gonzo I found that extremely funny but still entertaining.
However, today it was reprted that the actuall fee is 2,3 mln Euro with possible lift if Manchev plays certain number of games for Lille ...

In an interview today - the coach of CSKA Stoicho Mladenov could not hide his bitterness and said that it is not pleasant when your best players are sold! Still he wished all the best to Vlado and said the his new coach will love him ..

ALL THE BEST VLADO, from me too. I think this si a very good move. He is still young and tallenetd. Lille is a very good team as they finish third in the league last year - 3 pts away from the third place ...

Besides, I believe it will be better for both Manchev and Gonzo to be close to each other over there ... (Lille and Rennes are not that far from each other - both of them close to the Atlantic with Lille being north to the Belgium border while Rennes is west of Paris )

Now they have to learn french ...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2002, 17:28
Premier Player

French is not that easy Now it's my faorite language but don't ask me 3 hard and long years
Anyway,Vlado is a very serious guy-CSKA will miss him a lot....Last season he was The Man for CSKA Have you seen him during the trainings.The only one who was really trying hard to make something for this team.Lille is a wonderful club for him
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2002, 08:46
Premier Player

Lille lost at home .Manchev played only 35 minutes.Not a good start at all

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in