Muslin to take over Levski - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2002, 19:59 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Muslin to take over Levski

Well that's pretty much the news he doesn't want to take the team now, so he'd probably start in the summer. Abramchik will be fired officially soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2002, 20:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Now, whi is this guy and why there is so much talk about him.

besides, under Abramchik Levski has not perform that bad having in mind that he is there for sucha short time. Stms I am realy pissed off with all levski fans who just can't get enough ... they are leading the table, they are going through a crisis in amagment as noone knows who will be their owner in 1 year ... still they hate their coach as if they are Milan in a bad form whithout taking all the considerations ... I realy think one day they will make it in the CL and still be unsatisfied ...

Anway, gianni tell me more about this new coach ...
by the way, Abramchik and Sirakov huged together after the Derby ... when Sirakov will realize that stms his second name is not Levski or better say Levski's second name is not Sirakov ...

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old March 13th, 2002, 02:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
it's official - Abramchik is out ... Muslin to take over from Sunfay ... reports say ...

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2002, 11:34
Banned
Premier Player

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, SRBIJA
Muslin the coach who led Red Star to 2 consecutive titles, a great coach and an even greater person, discipline is a very important aspect of the game to him so you can expect that, he got driven away from Red Star earlier this season by our star "Pjanovic" and since then everyone wishes for him to return but unfortunately..... anyway good luck to Slavoljub at Levski and they've signed a great coach.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2002, 22:39 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Yeah I heard about the problems with Pjanovic... it's not right for one player to decide the faith of the coach.

I hope Muslin does well here, but many factors are capable of bringing him down. And fortunately he can overcome them with the help of the managers.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2002, 15:38
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
i read peter kabát is one of the main forces of the recent success,
well, if this is so, hopefully he does similar in the national team,

hajrá levski!

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2002, 06:38 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Yeps he is the one that has performed the best for Levski in the latest games scoring some decissive goals. And is our player in the most constant good form. Hope he extends his contract with the team and good luck in the Hungarian national team

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in