BG Championships - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old February 8th, 2002, 22:17 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
BG Championships

I decide to open up a new thread on the BG championships in general. I know most of you think it is not worth discussing but I say that if we do then we can distinguishh the good things out of the bad ones. Besides, in my openion the new scheme is giving us the opportunity to see more quality games.

I will start with the the first game of the second semester ...

Levski-Naftex 4-1 ... two penalties for Levski. The caoch of Naftex said he is quitting football after the game as a protest against the refereing in it. I haven't seen it but it seem like most the papers are saying that it was quite funy to watch the refs decisions ... was it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old February 9th, 2002, 13:47
Premier Player

Well the first penalty was absurd like the one CSKA got vs Levski 4 years ago (3-1) From 1-2 meters the ball was crossed and hit the defender's arm so the ref got it. I was really amused when 3 mins later we got another penalty but this one was like 75-85 % (according to my calculations ). The goal they pretend to have been unjustfully canceled was total off-side. Otherwise, the game was ugly the ref thought he had to compensate Naftex fo rsomething and started whistling absurd fouls and passed some cruel interventions from both sides.
Overall Naftex played quite good (for most of the time LEvski players rested on the field) but still they managed to create less chances on goal. On the other side Levski made more chances but was due to individual effort more than anything else. The Magyars played awfully
That's all I guess this coach will be out very soon thanx God.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old February 15th, 2002, 17:43
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
I suggest to drop all this **** about Bg football and start talking about Ivan Slavkov - BATETO
Our former BG Prezident - Petar Stoyanov - has given him a present - a glass - when Stoyanov passed the glass with the words "I give you this glas to put your pens and pencils in" and Bateto replied "Excuse me! "

Bateto to put pens and pencils in a glass?! Geez, no way my friends, no way... unless the names of these pencils are "Gorbachov", "Absolut", "Grozdova", etc.

On the so called championship - I am a bit sad for my home team - Beroe because they will surely fall in division 2 (Shut up, Bono ).

But for the rest it's too early to talk about. It's only week 1 after all. CSKA have all chances to BLOW it up (as they usually do) and Levski have all chances to buy matches (as they usually do) and Litex have all chances to play the saints in shadow and Naftex... well, their boss is a big clown you know.

Bye Bye.

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in