The new A Grupa in Bulgaria - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2001, 22:58 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
The new A Grupa in Bulgaria

Our Liga could be with 10 teams, that suggested Lube Spasov, the secretary if BFS. Ivan Vucov said on radio Reuters that he is willing to accept that kind of suggestion. There are 14 teams at the moment in the League.
There is a small chance this to be act still the next year, but it's expect to be made for the 03-04 season.

Vucov speaks:
We are searchong the best formation, that will increase the quality of the football in Bulgaria at all. I think that the new formula will lead to the end of all speculations about dirty games and refs.

Lube Spasov another offer is regarding the B leagues: 2 B groups with 10 teams in each of them.
- 30 professional teams are enough for a country like Bulgaria. The first time it could be with even with 12 teams, but the format with new groups for a second part of the season must be removed.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2001, 11:51
Premier Player

Yeah every year they'd change the format if A Group or the so called Premier League. How is this possible?
For me the best format is 6 teams and they play 6 times vs each other.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2001, 20:04
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Niama smisal ...

I don't think anything would make the difference if Levski continues to be Juve of BG ... no offencies but after saying on Monday to some of my friends that what has happened on Sunday at San Siro will be repeated today at Gerena, today I received 10 mails saying that noone is sure which penalty was funiest - the one for Juve on Sun or this one for Levski on Wen ...

Litex haven't read the script again I guess but this time they were "thought" how to behave ...

well done ...

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2001, 20:52 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Bono, I understand your wish to express yourself when comparing Seria A and A grupa, but let's stop it right here.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2001, 21:21
Premier Player

Dobre be vse edno ne gi razmazahme tija i na Gonzo ne mu schupiha krakata i nakraja sreshtu Pantelic njamashe duzpa ajde molja ti se ne govori naizust
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2001, 21:58
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Not that I have hoped that a Levski fan will ever say - yes, that was a wrong decision ... always the same thing - razmazahme gi , imashe druga duzpa ... bla bla bla ... I have never said you did notm, right ...
I told you - exactly like the Juve fans after Sunday ...

what is the difference - after the Chievo game the Milan forum was full ... I mean FULL of ppl saying - sh!t, this refferee was so wrong, we had our Xmas gifts , it was not a penalty, Pipo was in offside ... now tell me WHEN WHEN WHEN a Levski or a Juve fan will ever say that ... and you know why - it's the mentality that at home your are N1 and whatever happens you are right, whaever the arguements it is you that have always desrve it and have always been the best ... other similarities with teh Juve fans - the refs, the football uniun, the "otborat na naroda" thing, then what I called team for local consulmation syndrome (yes, both Levski and Juve are ) ..

it's all that arrogance (nothing personal) ... you know what this attitude reminds of :

"partiata e prava i kogato sagreshi dori !!! " Do you remeber that???

think about it ... I have predicted it and it did happen ... nothing more to say ... but I don't think I am a profet or sth ... it was not that difficult ...

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 06:33 Thread Starter
xtc
International

I'll not reply you Bono, but will let you burn in your own flame-words

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 07:00
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

xtc
You both know with gianni that here is nothing personal in those words ... I am just furious because I am telling those things with exactly the same words for years , Ivan, for years ... I am not saying Juve bribes the refs ... never said that (except for the first 5 min. after the end of the game ) but the fact of the matter is that both of these teams (not excluding CSKA here at all) have had far too many favourable decisions throughout their history ... and the fans just seems not to nonfess that ...

I am a Botev fan . Botev from the 80s (inspite being the 2nd Army team) was simply the only, ONLY opposition to that for YEARS (87 and Beroe is sth I really prefer not to comment now ) ... and I have seen that with my own eyes for YEARS ... LIVE ... every game, every phucking game with them ... then Milan (after 87 when I start following them for real) and then the second most popular team in Torino ... the last 5 days were just the proof ... you can say it was a coincidence that happened in 4 days ... for me it was a coincidence that it was not happenening by now in such a short period by now ...

And I told you - I have said what will happen na Gerena on Monday ...

Otherwise, who cares ...

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 09:52
Premier Player

Da duzpa njamashe pri pyrvoto narushenie. Ne znam kvo si gledal obache nakraja kogato Pantelic go syboriha veche imashe duzpa.
A kvo da kaza za Lovech te ne izljazoha ot polvinata si 30 min a do 20 min predi kraja ne praveha nishto na terena mi te i Marek igraha po-dobre na Gerena.
Tyj che bono ne mi govori na izust i ne znam koj kvo ti e kazal ili gledal li si vyobshte neshto obache Litex beha neshtastni ama neshtastnici na terena
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 09:54
Premier Player

Abe kvo li se razpravjam sydiata e sviril duzpa znachi 100 % e duzpa i za Levski i za Juve tva koeto go komentirat zapaljankovcite e vyzduh shtoto te sa sajrdjii a ne njakyv realen faktor ot koito zavisi kvo stava na terena.

Samo Levski
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 19:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by giani_82
... sydiata e sviril duzpa znachi 100 % e duzpa i za Levski i za Juve
no comment ... samo che ochakvah podobno nesto tochno ot teb Gianni ... takova "klasichesko" izmakvane ...

And please save me the thoughts of how poor Litex were ... who cares about that at the moment, I am not a Litex fan even ... what do you expect ... scoring in the first minutes away at the current champions , having a big counter attacking potencial ... what do you expect them to do ... well , at least you have always had the right football wise attitude ... tactics, palys, how to get points in one game ... I am not saying you should like it or not ... BUT - if the ref hasn't given that imaginary penalty will you be able to score a regular goal , would Vutov have made the mistake for the 2nd goal, would Litex had more and more counterattcking options as the time would have run and Levski would have been more and more impatient ... you never know ... the fact of the matter is that that penalty (just like for Juve) had changed the whole game ... and both of them were not ... and it is like that FOR YEARS ...

By the way, I don't know why I am even doing this ... as one my friends yesterday has told me - NO, no, you are wrong again, you haven't understand anything - "tova polojenie moje spored
teb i oste hiliadi kato tebe da ne e, ama na Gerena, tova si se sviri chista duzpa pone ot 50 godini nasam, kvo da gi pravish - OTBOR S TRADICII"

Yes, OTBOR S TRADICII ...

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 19:56 Thread Starter
xtc
International

instead of wasting your words, better go to post sth interesting in the classic topic.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 21:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

OK, lets look up and go forward ...

as I said ... who cares - live goes on ... besides , have HUGE exam tomorrow ... so - keep your fingers crossed for me ...

si ya ...

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 21:55 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Good Luck, mate

Az iimam klasna po nemski

Abe vyobste mi e mnoo natovareno naposledak...

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2001, 22:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Good luck to U2 , son

You know that "everything's gonna be allright ... "

post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2001, 01:32
Legend

Wow, Bono! You speak that whatever it is? I'm impressed!

Well, I just want to stop by to wish you luck on your test tomorrow!
post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2001, 03:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Thanx Osf .. much appriciated ... it is only hours away - my first test in an Ameican educational institution ... quite different it is but I hope I'll keep my composer unlike Mo in the 9th ...

I thout some hours ago you might do that - glad I was not disappointed ...

DISLAIMER: The following words don't count as politics ... if responded in an anti-manner - delete button will be pushed ... inluding on my own part ...

Now, about the language ... with a risk of running into a couple of Russians and probably some other guys around you have to know that Bulgarian is THE slavic language ... the first one and the first official one ... all of the rest just came out of it ... no kidding ... the simple fact is that I can understand or at least follow any of the rest of the Slavic languages without ever studing them while the other guys don't have an idea of what I am talking ... except for our Serb brothers but that is a different story

post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2001, 13:43
Premier Player

pone publikata ne ni e pylna s edna kucha gameni i narkomani (veche) i ne nahluva po terenite shtoto otbora im nikyv go njama.

a za drugoto dobre be ama za razlika ot drugi otborcheta s tradicii nie si izlizame na terena za da biem a ne da razchitame na bfs-to. i si urezdame sydii a ne celi otbori shtoto kato gledam lovech tija neshtastnici ne sa i za zonite s edin udar na gerena mi vikat che sa ni izpusnali bwahahahahahaahahahaha
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2001, 22:38 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Giani, I heard that Litex were with their 3rd class players - without Jovov, Jankovic, Rakita, Patrashku, Zhelev, etc.... doesn't it speaks enough for why Litex didn't play well??

e-bye

p.S. I'm happy with my deutsch-exam Bono, how are ye??

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old December 14th, 2001, 22:50
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I am quite happy wit my test too , xtc, tahx. Congrats on the Deutsch

Gianni, forget it ... the Lefski topic is probably the only one that we will never have a similiar openion ...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in