Pylen t@ - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2001, 21:42 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Izvinjavam se na damite koito shte prochetat tova obache ne mozah da se vyzdyrza.....
Tva kak da e ... ot stadiona sym go hvanal

So MobilTel is sponsor of our Premier League (bwahahahaha what a name for this sh!t we have to watch)
And it would be called MTel Premier League
They might as well add MTel Premier League of Levski.
With all due respect to Levski, whose fan I appear to be, this is too ****in sh!t. Then they wonder why on their last match on Gerena there were only 1000 ppl (for comparison CSKA had 800) This is something that has never been. But they surely deserve it for all the corruption and the sh!t they made in this so called Premier League.
They don't deserve even these fans sitting on their stadiums for all they do is walk the shirts around.

I am and I'll remain Levski hardcore fan, but this is not Levski but something pervert and low (as are the other teams in this league).
I Gonzo da se maha che ne moga da gledam kak se muchi s tezi neshtastnici i nekvi kato Paro Nikotina da mi davat mnenia otnosno nego kato chovek i igrach. Da se maha shtoto tuka njama da ja byde.
Samo Levski!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2001, 22:42
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Wow, Giani, I have to admit that there aren't many fans like you!

But we can stay here and cry all day and blame BFS and the corruption all night, however, this won't change ANYTHING for sure..... i takaaaa, do kraq na sveta

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2001, 18:16 Thread Starter
Premier Player

To moze bi pyrvo dyrzavata trjabva da se opravi ama s toja monarho-komunizym s primesi na mafiotizym njama nakyde.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in