Milan-cska - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2001, 20:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Milan-cska

Well as I said before I am pretty sad that I am not in BG to see LIVE my one and only Milan against one of those two teams I hate the most ... anyways,

Milan have just drawn with a team like Venezia at home and though it seems like any italian team is better than any bulgarian it could raise a few questions ..

On paper Milan should beat CSKA easily enough ... in reality - "it is football" ...

So, as i am pretty much away from CSKA matters at the moment I would really appriciate any kind of discussion prior and after the first game ...
After the game I guess we will have a better idea of whether it was a "walk over" or CSKA will show one more time their supposedly dead European spirit and surprsie everyone by some good performance at San Siro ...

FORZA MILAN ...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2001, 21:42
Premier Player

No doubt i'd go for Milan in this game

Bout CSKA issue i'm far too, but from what i saw in our league they are very very dependant on last min penalties
And on Gonzo being injured
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2001, 01:17 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

So biased again ... hey Giani ... what will happen if there is a draw at San Siro - lets say ... I don't believe it but think about it ... you still will think of some explanation of that CSKA is not a good team right ...

Come on ...

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2001, 11:05
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
CSKA
The team play well in Euro tournaments and that's a tradition. But in the league it really suck. CSKA ain't nothing more but a lucky team, that sometime get little support from the ref. CSKA are an average team and only the big money there keep it in fron of the table. The coach is absolute moron and I'd be surprised to see him after the winter in the staff. Lubo Penev is idiot who thinks he can play still soccer. Lecheto as well. And Hristo Janev is definitely no in form this season. Considering all this and the fact that the defense is bunch of chickens, I can say that CSKA will lose this game. Ya, of course the only chance is the understimating as usual.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2001, 14:01
Premier Player

thx xtc. Yeps, coming from my mou... hands sounds biased yeps probably. Now let me tell u something bout our pathetic league:
Levski plays like sh!t lately Litex going back in shape with Yankovic having the biggest responsibility. So far may be only Neftohimik has been consistent in good performances. And that's all. CSKA got 3 last min penalties one Penev missed vs Chernomoretz and they drawed, one vs Marek and the other can't remember vs whom. Against Levski they made their first shot in the door in the 80th min and it was too sh!t to make any threat.
Now vs Shakhtar they played football, but even some CSKA fans (as one reporter in MM) said they might have used doping, cauz the fact is they ran too much in this game and the rest of the matches they move as trees.
Penev is 100 killos probably better to try wrestling. Lechkov I admire too much to speak against him. Manchev is in good shape but alone can't make them a team.
That's all Bono if u want more ask BNT to send u cassettes to c for urself. If they draw at San Siro which is not impossible cauz Milan is in bad shape, they would do it in the name of tradition which, excuse me, is held in more of black&white pics.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old October 18th, 2001, 14:18
xtc
International

Today I've read an interview with the personal "gleda4ka" na Silvio BErlusconi. She is Bulgarian and the name is Teodora Stefanova.

Her opininion is that there will be a very serious situation for CSKA, but the eventual goal will be disallowed. She says that Penev and Manchev are the both who can make the difference and says that Moke will play crap. For Milan - Sheva and Inzaghi are very important. Terim will hestitate about them, but the important thing is if Terim let one of them playing for the 2nd half.
And at last - Terim will have a very hard time after 1 month and a half. It's very probabply that Carlo Ancelotti will be the new rossonero coach.
She is famous because she guesses many times the future.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old October 20th, 2001, 08:10
Premier Player

It wasn't the play I expected to see...but that Serginho I saw.......What a speed this guy has..I hadn't watched them from a long time and I was truly amazed by him...In fact MILAN didn't show anything I will remember and it seems to me they didn't give the best they can
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old October 22nd, 2001, 17:16
Rookie

milan-cska

what,again and again in the last minutes cska took the win vs loko pd,levski will be the new old champion again and milan will make good training in sofia vs cska.
u guys said before that milan drew with venezia, and what about now after this awesome win vs inter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2001, 20:51
Rookie

As always-supremacy over the others.The Milan way!
Forza Sheva!
Forza Ambro!

Inter:Milan
0 : 6
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2001, 15:53
Premier Player

Another fan of MILAN-that makes me happy.
Going to the match on Thursday?
Many of the fans I know decided not to go because of the price of the tickets.But I'll be on line!
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2001, 09:39
Rookie

Hi,
I'm new here..
It's a great forum-I hope you accept me as a member.
I wish the stadium was full, we must support our team.Be there
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2001, 10:39
xtc
International

Welcome, Axenia!!!

I hope you'll enjoy our little message board here on Xtratime!!

Welcome again!!!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2001, 16:13
Premier Player

Welcome, well i'd definitely be at the stadium, but i'd try to avoid supporting my team and the occasional confrontation
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old October 30th, 2001, 03:12 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

WLECOME Axenia ...

It is nice to see a EPL supporter around ... Leads ... good one ...

ENJOY IT !!!

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old October 30th, 2001, 09:25
Rookie

Thank you all for accepting me! :smileani:
As you know Sheva and Maldini won't play on Thursday,so we have a great chance...
But let's not underrate the other players from Milan
I wish CSK to win, but it will be difficult
FORZA CSK!
Let's be on the statium on 01.11 and support uor team!!!!!!!
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old October 30th, 2001, 09:39
xtc
International

Quote:
Originally posted by Axenia
Let's be on the statium on 01.11 and support uor team!!!!!!!
I am from Stara Zagora

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old October 30th, 2001, 16:26
Premier Player

Already bought tickets think there will be no available after tomorrow in the afternoon
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old October 30th, 2001, 19:39 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Axenia
[B]Thank you all for accepting me! :smileani:
Well, even mor eso now

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old November 1st, 2001, 15:26
Premier Player

Hi,Axenia!Happy to see you here... I can assure you that the stadium won't be full Be here after the match for a brief discussion
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old November 1st, 2001, 20:07
Premier Player

0-1

Well a good game for CSKA most of their chances came from long shots... Seemed Milan didn't have any big desire to play at their top level and Pippo was kinda fuzzy in the front.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in