Levski - Cska. A piece of Masterpiece or just an illusion of it... - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2001, 19:31 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Levski - Cska. A piece of Masterpiece or just an illusion of it...

Today was the "big game", the big war between the 2 most strongest and powerful teams in Bulgaria. Levski beat CSKA with 2-0 and proved that the team in worse form plays better in the derby. No doubts - the win was pure and clear. This time the ref. wasn't the main hero and everything was just fine. Levski demonstrated their face and dominated, something that they were supposed to do in the euro matches. Levski created more chances and Cska was just a shadow and nothing more.
But in the moment there is something other in my mind... is this victory so important when we alwasy screw it when it comes to Euro mathes?
Actually we are livin in some kind of our own world of the illusion where Levski and Cska continue to be "very good teams", "great potential", "big expectations", etc, etc. Crap if you ask me.
The two teams and especially Levski are only for domestic consummation and in Euro the are just like Beroe for example vs. Levski. Get this?
Of course that this game LEvski vs. Cska has a great emotions for many people, but I prefer to see this game out of the shedule for 10 years but to see Levski and Cska in Euro CL.
The truth is that while we are having fun at the win of the fav team, the big mathes are in Europe. And I reckognize that these BIG games between the two capital's teams are nothing more but miserables and the joy of the players when they score is not an admireable, but pityful.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2001, 21:02
Premier Player

First of all, where is the point of being upset or disappointed from BG football????
Yes there are arranged maches probably more than in West Europe, everyone agrees here. BUT we all remember times when teams like MTK Olimpija Slovan threw us out. This year our teams eliminated Brann, Inter (Bratislava), Shakhtar, which is definitely a sign of some progress. Next year our champion starts from 2nd phase in the CL.
And to tell u the truth to be eliminated by Galatasaray isn't as tragic as u think. Just recall the first game in Istanbul. About Chelsea, it was obvious that even if we give our best we stand no chance. Plus Gonzo was out and u know what is Levski without him.

Anyway, back to BG, we can't compete with Panatinajkos or Galata cauz we never threw this amount of $$$ for players. But the fact is we got players like Altin Hadji, Miodrag Pantelic, Zoran Jankovic, Eduard Cihmejstruk and more which is work in the right direction cauz these guys brought something new to our football no matter of the period they passed here.
The fact is "shade" money are invested in our football but it's like this in most of the countries. We accept it tragically because our own situation is stinky.

Get it over we have football, yes it's away from the one in the EPL Seria A Premiera Division Bundesliga, but compare the economic situations and the money given for football, and then talk.
Otherwise, I haven't seen the game, I can't talk much, that's the situation, Levski's best games are vs CSKA, but not only (i.e. Rangers, Brann, Hajduk)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2001, 21:14 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Whatever, na BG:

Na fona na bezli4noto ot nqkolko godini (da - bezli4noto za mene) predstavqne na BG otborite, pobedite na Cska i Levski v derbitata mi se struvat prosto kato edno golqmo ni6to. Ne vijdam kakvo tolkova se gordeqt ot Cska ili v slu4aq Levski, 4e sa pobedili, sled kato ot tolkova dylgo vreme za absolutna NULA na evropeisko nivo, a to4no tam te trqbva da pokajat ka4estvena ifra i klasa.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2001, 21:31
Premier Player

Kakvo iskash Levski da machka Chelsea ili CSKA - Milan????
Tva e nerealno njamame bazata, fizicheskata podgotovka, sydiite ni rezat kogato trjabva v Evropa, zrebija e naglasen, shto pyk Levski se padna s Chelsea sled kato imashe otbori kato Sankt Gallen deto sme gi bili v kontroli?
A na CSKA - Milan sled kato imashe otbori ot nivoto na Shakhtar i da imame shans da gi otstranim.
Abe ne ni iskat.

A sega ne moze da otrechesh che eliminiraneto na Hajduk, Brannm, Servette, Shakhtar e uspeh zashtoto pokazahme che sme nad srednata klasa. A otpadnahme ot Galata, Juve, Chelsea, Atletico M, Newcastle. A idva i Milan.

What do u want? Do u think we are at the level of this teams or that we can be at this level?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2001, 21:48 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Here is what I think pure, clean and simlpe:

Our players shouldn't be proud of the wins in our domestic "derbies", untill we don't get into the CL.

Clear enough?
A ma4ovete s Brann izobsto ne me vpre4atliha.
Hajduk ne be6e otbora, koito vsi4ki poznavame, t.e in very bad form.

Levski this year in euro - 8 games, 1 win, 4 draws, 2 loses. Impressive, huh? In case you don't count Chelsea - 6 games, 1 win, 4 draws, 1 lose. Whatever.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2001, 01:56
Legend

Look at least your teams are in the 2nd round....look at us....can't overcome Rapid and a third-grade Ukranian side CSKA Kiev....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in