Bulgaria vs. Malta - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2001, 23:19 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Bulgaria vs. Malta

I can say only that the first half was a disaster, but the second one was good. Gonoz didn't show much. Berbatov was really great. Aleskandrov could have done much more than his performance. Thank you, Georgi MArkov for the long shot. Great work, Zdravkov in the 1st half!
Blah, blah, blah...

Bulgaria is N1 now !!!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2001, 23:21
Premier Player

not a very convincing win but you guys should be thrilled about the czech and danish blunders. who do u play next?.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2001, 02:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
It is absolutely unbelievable what happened today ...
Checks blew it in incredible style ... so did the Danes ... and now our draw in Iceleand actuallly coud be crucial ...
So it is:
Bulgaria 17
danmark 16
check rep 14
Iceland 13

The fact is that if we beet denmark then 2nd place is a guarantee ... if we then draw with Cthe Checks - N1 ... I still do not believe it will happen but we all saw what happened today ... lets hope ...

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old September 2nd, 2001, 03:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

marek
This is the situation in the group and the games to follow ... as I said it is still hard to think we will make it but it is definitely clsoer than it was 24 hours ago ...
The good thing is that now Iceland have a chance and if they at least draw with N.Ireland then they will play for real against Denmark ... But the best thing is that everything at themoment is in our own hands ... we don't have to count on someone else ...

By the way - CONGRATULATIONS ON POLAND'S PERFORMANCE - YOU GUYS MADE IT TO LOOK SO EASY ... GREAT!!!

Group 3

Bulgaria 8 5 2 1 14 7 17
Denmark 8 4 4 0 14 6 16
Czech Republic 8 4 2 2 11 6 14
Iceland 8 4 1 3 14 11 13
Northern Ireland 8 1 2 5 7 12 5
Malta 8 0 1 7 2 20 1

To Play:
05/09/01: Czech Republic vs. Malta; Bulgaria vs. Denmark; Northern Ireland vs. Iceland

06/10/01: Czech Republic vs. Bulgaria; Denmark vs. Iceland; Malta vs. Northern Ireland

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2001, 10:24
Premier Player

Re: Bulgaria vs. Malta

Quote:
Originally posted by xtc_juvefan
I can say only that the first half was a disaster, but the second one was good. Gonoz didn't show much. Berbatov was really great. Aleskandrov could have done much more than his performance. Thank you, Georgi MArkov for the long shot. Great work, Zdravkov in the 1st half!
Blah, blah, blah...

Bulgaria is N1 now !!!

e-bye
Gonzo didn't show much, c'mon he gave three passes for a goal. Once to Krivija, and twice to Berbi.
If u saw he and Berbi didn't get quite well in the front cauz they took almost the same position in the crosses, but excluding this they changed places quite well.
And the main reason for our win is Balakov the fact is most of the other guys don't fit into this team.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2001, 22:50 Thread Starter
xtc
International

AS far as I remember the game ( ) Gonzo sucked 1 on 1 and ... vednyj se spyna sam pred vratarq, ili da go nare4em - v mnogo izgodna pozicia.

And only ONE assistence vs. MALTA for a player who worths (according to Levski) around 20 mln DM is NOT enough for me.
And it's another issue about the other guys and the system we played.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2001, 09:50
Premier Player

He gave 4 passes on goal but once Berbatov once Alexandrov and once St. Petrov showed poor on the goal.
Which game did u watch besides, no one even tried to give a pass on Gonzo on goal position.
A Berbi v po-goljama chast ot vremeto se bluskashe v razni maltijcheta opitvajki se da igrae sam (shtot e mnogo velik sigurno)
If u prefer individualist go on.
They'd ruin Bulgaria as always.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2001, 18:22 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Weel, I saw the match in a pizzaria and the chairs were very very un-comfortable and in the most time I whined and screamed about the quality of the chairs, so, I don't think that I got the whole game!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2001, 18:25 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Btw, isn't Hristo "THE BEST" Stoichkov one of the biggest individualistes in our history?!?!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2001, 22:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by giani_82
H
A Berbi v po-goljama chast ot vremeto se bluskashe v razni maltijcheta opitvajki se da igrae sam (shtot e mnogo velik sigurno)
If u prefer individualist go on.
They'd ruin Bulgaria as always.
Well, the good old pro levski antiCSKA thing ... the guy scored all the goals that mattered for us till now he is on a verge of taking us to the WC (lets hope) and you still insist that Gundi is better than Soichkov ... can't believe it, Levskifanatic ... you are not that fair anyway ...

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2001, 01:20
Premier Player

Ajde pak antiCSKA, ama hich ne mi dreme ako toj si e izrabotil i dvata gola, ama ne e taka cjal mach igra za sebe si tva e istinata.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2001, 01:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

i vkara i dvata gola ... let me ask you - Is Sheva playing for someone alse apart from himself ... I am not comparing them of course but that is not relevant for a striker ... that much ...

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2001, 03:02
Premier Player

Malta e super tim i Gonzo im vkara dva znachi e absolutnija napadatel struva 10000 milliarda $$$

Only Rivaldo and Zidane play for themselves recently and if Berbatov thinks he is one class with them that's OK with me.

What's the last game of Sheva u saw??
U'd surprize urself now seeing him on the wing getting the ball, and giving goal passes.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2001, 17:06 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Giani, I haven't seen Sheva recently and want to ask you if he can score again around 25 goals in your opinion?!?! thanx in advance.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2001, 20:28
Premier Player

He can score around 20-25 cauz now he gets supplies from two sides Pippo and Rui. And I must admit I started changing my mind about Pippo cauz he fits very well with Sheva, one touch passes fast change of places.

But the fact is now we have two forwards to count on and Sheva might get as most as 20.

Anyway, this is Sheva everything is possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in