Gonzo in West Ham for 21 mill DM - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 21:38 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Gonzo in West Ham for 21 mill DM

This is the headline in MMatch at this moment I still download the paper, but generally the info says Gonzo will be sold before the game with Galata (but he won't miss the game).
I don't know how much of this is true, but the sum looks decent and really it's time for him to go and leave all the circus behind.
And this could be his last game, hope his best for the team 2: he has always given his best for this club, and I'm sure he won't be saving himself for the transfer.
Good luck Gonzo! And stay healthy!
PS: The only player that each Levski fan wants to see abroad.
For more info:
http://www.mmatch.techno-link.com/pdf/1.pdf
http://www.mmatch.techno-link.com/pdf/5.pdf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 22:16
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
hm...
I want to see the contract... black_on_white!!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 22:20
Rookie

Well Gonzo deserves to play in a better championship than ours(kazano s dumi prosti da se izmukne ot Kalta) . I dunno if that 'bout West ham is true but i sure wish him to play somewhere else. But before that he has one final thing to do at Levski on 22(today) you now against who. Wish him luck wherever he is.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 22:40
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
I just wish this rumour is true ... the guy has to play in a real football league ... but then it will be funny ...
Svetlio and Gonzo will battle for a place not only in the NT but in the Hammers as welll ...

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 23:01 Thread Starter
Premier Player

For 5 years he won everything in BG, nothing should keep him, not even the offer from CSKA (Stoineto kaza che ako ne uspee da privleche Gonzo shte se izjade ot jad )
He became even the player with the most sold shirts in BG. Almost everyday I see at least 3-4 kids with Levski shirt #9 with his name on the back.
Really this guy has only one way Europe, and BG is not in Europe.
And EPL might suit his style well.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2001, 08:07
Premier Player

Thre were such rumours and before so I'm not inclined to believe although I'll be glad if he goes abroad.Levski must have sold him long ago for his own fortune!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2001, 11:51 Thread Starter
Premier Player

I don't know the lasy time when MMatch wrote such a thing about a player was when Svetlyo Todorov went to West Ham. They also wrote on Petrov's transfer to Celtic, and Kishishev to Charlton.
All of this before the news came out officially from the clubs.

When they release rumors their manner of writting is another, I know it cauz I buy it for five years.
And all I know are they are over confident in their source, and the fact that they are always first to sensations makes me believe them at 90 % .
The fact is they have inside info. as always.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2001, 12:20
Premier Player

Gonzo needs to get out of here!But I hope he'll be enough concentrated this evening!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2001, 12:38 Thread Starter
Premier Player

In all the games Gonzo scored Levski has only one loss, and it was to Galata.
This guy changed a lot over the last 4 and some years in Levski, fixed his shooting. He is our hope, too bad he ain't fit to the 100 % but he always went with great motivation to compensate injuries.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2001, 14:21
Rookie

Yeah he improved a lot. He used to miss a lot in front of the keeper . I remember the year when we played with Juventus when Krivia played great Gonzo was in bad shape. In the previous round then he missed against Hajduc in Split in the 90 minute. Then all media criticized him . Anyway since then he scored a lot of important goals including the "bloody" goal against CSKA(i'll never forget this goal ).
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2001, 14:31
Rookie

I think that if Gonzo goes to West Ham Svetlio is going to duha supata because West Ham has Canute Di Canio and one perspective boy in attack and I think Gonzo is better the Svetlio. But now with so many attackers i doubt they'll won't Gonzo even though he is better then at least 2 of their current attackers.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2001, 16:11
Premier Player

We may argue who's better
too many players forward......that's why I doubt.....
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2001, 07:40 Thread Starter
Premier Player

They might sell Di Canio soon.
Anyway, If they pay such a sum for him they probably won't get him for the reserves.
And what's there to argue about Svetlyo and Gonzo.

A za Gonzo da se maha ne moga da go gledam do njakakvi izmisleni futbolisti kato Legendata i sreshtu 10tina izmisleni otbori ajde da ne gi izbrojavam.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in