Riletso-Botev - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 09:07 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Riletso-Botev

Hi,guys!Last night I understood something.My father has a colleague who was at the match and he said that the fans of Rilski Sportist had provoked those of Botev.I don't claim that they are very innocent but .....
Znaete li agitkata na Riletso hvurlqla kamuni i duski po Botev, a Engibarov edva ne bil utselen s kamuk!
Pro4etoh nqkoi mnogo interesni ne6ta v 7 dni sport taka 4e mozhe i tam da se porovite!
Napravo sum potresena sled kato vidqh nqkoi snimki!!!
Adresut e :www.standartnews.com/7sport/footbg
Bye!An interesting week is expecting us!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 14:52
Premier Player

Yeah, today I read 7dni sport 2
Seems like one fan threw stones after in the 20th min Botev fans rushed on the field.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 17:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Yes, that is the DISGRACE of our football.

and in my mind it has a lot of reasons.
On one part it is the Botev itself. Our president is the one and only person to be blamed for we are in the second devision now, and fans were close to explode for a long time ... Do you remeber the last legs in Plovdiv .. .I was there and fans were envading the pitch during the games in every 5 minutes ...
Plovidiv was full of people saying that there will be a dead body very soon ... seriously ... and that is so dangerous ...
Fans are also to be blamed. There is a lack of any morals or good behaviour. I aggree that some of these guys should not be allowed to the stadiums at all but then you have that all over Europe ...
BFS - what can I say. The ppl in charge of the Bg football are so corrupt that I seriously do not see a way out.
2nd devision is like the 8th circle of hell. there is NO WAY you can get promoted only on footballwise basis ... NO WAY ...
As i said I knew Botev will have a rough time not cause we don't have a good team ... (We DON'T but that is only in terms of Priemiera League football - our second team even has always been better than 99% of the teams playing in the second devision, no question about that!!!) ... but because the rules that govern the football and the rankings there are anything but of football caracter ...
We all complain about the unfairness in the so called Premier League but we are watching games every week and we can judge ... it is opened to our eyes ,,, while B league is a closed affair where only few ppl decide ... we don't have a covarage for that as I understand it except for few minutes (stms without the goals) ...
That makes B league impossible to survive in pure football terms and opened to corruption and match fixing ...
And I don't know what could be done ...
hope Botev will make it after the first try ... more than one year there could be crucial for many more to come ...

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 18:31 Thread Starter
Premier Player

You mentioned dead body.I don't know whether you remember or not but 2 years ago at the match between Belasitsa and CSKA, there was a child beaten by a policemen and now I can declare that it was terrible cause I was there ,as if a bimb had fallen on the stadium!This must stop,Bono, we all know it but nobody's doing anything. Once somebody said that there's no sense to be interested in BG football.I wish I could argue about that.
A-ah,have you understood the price of the tickets for the CSKA's match for UEFA :6 leva -sector A,4 leva-sector V,3leva-B i 2-G??????
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 19:24
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Oohohoooooo...
Why?
I'm sick of all this ugly creature called "BG soccer"

And someone who remembers the dead Mladen? (Bog da go prosti) That guy didn't support anybody. He has gone to drink just a coffee and they killed him.
I DON'T WANT BG SOCCER ANYMORE, PLZ, STOP IT.. STOP IT!!!

**** you BG soccer! I am disappointed. I HATE you!!!

:frustrat:

hlip, hlip... I cant stand with this anymore. And there are some guys who think that the game Levski vs. Cska is the most important thing in their miserable lifes filled with drugs, hate, family problems, moronic problems... I HATE YOU ALL STUPID IDIOTS!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

Today Botev fans, tomorow Levski's, the next day CSKA's... and then everybody from the other teams will see this thing and he will go to kill and fight too!

THE BG SOCCER KILLS US. IT KILLS THE PEOPLE! DESTROY THE BG SOCCER!!!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Last edited by xtc; August 21st, 2001 at 19:30.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 19:42 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Aren't you a little bit exaggerating?
I still hope!It's in my nature.....ha-ha.
Setih se za Bateto.???!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 20:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

xtc
that is little bit too much ... it is not that bad ... the football we have is in colapse but far away from dying or get killed ...
and the thing you want is not gonna help ... remeber the Haizel tagedy . After that they banned the british teams from Europe but that did not change the things a lot ... then we had all the hooliganisam in the 90s too ... so banning is not the answer ... we have to change but it will take time , incl. the football itself ...

As far as bateto is concirned ... I hate and I love the guy at one and the same time. I hate him cause he is the main source of all the corruption and fixing ; I love him cause of his incredible sence of humour which (in my mind) is mostly self-irony ...
it is just incredible ...
But apart from that i AM :depress: :depress:

Last edited by bono; August 21st, 2001 at 20:16.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 20:35
xtc
International

I still support my opinion and I'll not change it!!! I am not high, I haven't smoke joint, it's just me!

Bateto.... heh... I don't care if he is corrupt, the whole soccer is corrupt... but Bono, you are right about his sense of humour!!!
Quote:
PO ISTINSKI SLU4AI
Intervju s Bateto:

Popitali go:
- Gospodin Slavkov, kak prekarahte v Braziliq?
- Ami,... prekarah se s jena si!!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Last edited by xtc; August 21st, 2001 at 20:53.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 22:22
Premier Player

C'mon there is corruption at every stage in BG, we just pay more attention to the one in the football.
If the country was ok the football would be cleaned up long ago.
But every year in our country sink millions and come out clean, football is only one way to clean the money. That's why there is corruption - illegal money are out of the law and they can't be traced, at least not here.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 22:33
xtc
International

I don't care about the stipud money, I care for the OUR life!!!
We are small counntry with poor teams (cash and money), stupid ugly football and I say that it DOESN't worth to risk the human life only because of some stupid team who even don't care about their fans (I am sure about this)

It's simple - BG SOCCER DOESN'T DESERVES HIS FANS... PERIOD!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 22:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Bateto ...
Predi poslednia kongres

vapros:
Ste glasuvat li horata pak za vas?

Bateto:
Estestveno, tova sa futbalni hora te razbirat i vizdat che ot den na den nestata vav futbola ni varviat vse po-dobre - veche vav vseki krag se biat ..."

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old August 21st, 2001, 22:57
xtc
International

:

BWHAHAHAA....

Toi go pravi naro4no da izglejda kato ironiq, stoto uj e nevinen, kopeleto, heh, ama vsy6tnost sa ludi gadove, hah !

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in