Beroe-CSKA - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old August 16th, 2001, 12:01 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Beroe-CSKA

Xtc ne znam dali si hodil na stadiona, ama az bjah tam i ....
takova neshto ne bjah vizhdal Chorbata znaeha 1.30 chasa predi macha kvo shte stane

Well and 1000000000000% I'm sure that if in the next round the ref is beaten up in BG Armija things will be very different

And I wonder why Levski should ask for postponement when we can only pay two guy to beat up the ref in Lovech and take the 3 pts. This is so pathetic and if it wasn't for CSKA I would be surprized but since we are talking about these praseta njamam dumi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old August 16th, 2001, 17:34
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
No,, I wasn't at the stadium becuse of the ticket's price
btw, what the heck were you doinng there?
Of course that CSKA are ****in IDIOTS, MORONS AND PIGS. :fero:

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old August 16th, 2001, 17:47
xtc
International

Actually incidentat e stanal 1.30 4asa predi ma4a i mai 4e e normalno ot Cska da znaqt. Taka, 4e tova mai otpada.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old August 16th, 2001, 17:48
xtc
International

Quote:
www.onefootball.com

Beroe punished again after referee attack

Thursday 16th August 2001

Beroe have been ordered to play their next five games away from home by the Bulgarian Football Federation following the attack on a referee by two fans last Sunday.

Svetozar Marinov was assaulted by two men 90 minutes before the game against CSKA Sofia, and it was postponed as a result, despite Beroe's claim that the fourth official should have stepped in.

Earlier this week, the Bulgarian Football Federation (BFU) awarded a 3-0 win to CSKA, but on Thursday they imposed further sanctions on Beroe.

They must play their next five games away from the Stara Zagora stadium, and were also fined £15,000.

Beroe president Stanislv Tanev has said that he will appeal against both rulings, despite the fact that the referee is still recovering from the attack in hospital.

He said: "I am sorry for Svetozar Marinov, but we're not the ones to be blamed."

The club's coach Ivan Vutov also claimed that CSKA had wanted the match to be abandoned.

"CSKA did not want the game to be played. There is a fourth official who could have called for the game to go ahead."

CSKA coach Asparuh Nikodimov was incensed by the accusation. "We were not afraid to play this game," he said. "This kind of violence must be stopped."
e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old August 16th, 2001, 18:03
xtc
International

[delete]

Cheers!

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Last edited by xtc; August 18th, 2001 at 23:12.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2001, 10:20 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Seems they couldn't throw Beroe out cauz their consciousness is dirty. What I read on the net (Mmatch Beroe is on 5 games penalty This is it. I have no words, they definitely want to throw the team out, but prefer not being too obvious in what they intend.

Let's wait and see for me Vutov is a good coach and he can save the team.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2001, 13:46
xtc
International

Actually Lovech got the same bann before some time ago when the played vs. Levski. remember?
5 matches + 2 more because of their fans and bombs.
But in this case nothin proves that Beroe is the reason for this issue.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2001, 17:24 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Mi az iskah da vidja Bibishkov ama maj njama da stane skoro
Vse pak dobre che ne izhvurliha otbora
But CSKA got the points someone promised them, and there was probably no need for such a thing, still I wonder if the situation was reverse how would BG bosses act (though I'm 100 sure about their decision)
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2001, 19:42
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
You guys are pathetic ... hillarious and ... well, I can't believe it. Actually I can since you love or like Levski and you definitely have that PARANOIA about CSKA ... as CSKA have paranoia about Levski ... the simple truth is that both these teams SUCK big time. The truth is that BG will never have a recent championships because of BOTH Levski and CSKA. So, you seriously believe that if it was Levski the outcome will be different.
And then, if the ref was really beaten in the Stadium, I say IN the stadium what should be the outcome.
It is so paranoic of you. We all complain that the championships Sucks but for you it is only when CSKA got some xtra points. We all copmlain about corruption and lack of justice but when someone is truly and possibly rightly punished you all go and say - "look , it is the corruption itslef, cause it is CSKA who is benefitting".
Let me ask you one Q. As we are all fans of Milan or Juve.
What will happen , what the Italian federation will decide if before the Milan - Juve game at San Siro, Piere Luigi Collina is beaten ... WHAT?
I guess the measute will be even harder ...

And xtc, I don't believe Kamilata - he says he is gonna close the club for a 10th if not 20th time ...

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2001, 20:05 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Da be Levski si e vzimal 3te pts po toja nachin

Anyone can enter any stadium in BG believe me, and not police or any kind of security service will stop him. As a matter of fact CSKA could take the 3 pts in this way many times.

Bono the truth about BG football u can see in the Euro tournaments, there u see the real worth of one team. So let's wait and see. The fact is CSKA is the only team with pretense in which capability and words are some light years away. And the fact is this was the only way CSKA could get the 3 pts in Stara Zagora cauz in Petrich we all saw how strong are they s teja pensioneri na koito otdavna im mina vremeto.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2001, 00:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Gianni
I don't believe it , really ... you are just like the old red gradnpas in Bulgaria who vote for the communist without knowing why ... (no offencies, we know each other , right )
But, come one, I have a feeling you have never read my post ... you are just stick to that anti-CSKA thing and period ... open up, man, I can't believe you are talking in that way when and every time it goes down to CSKA. Forget about the red army and the red square ... it is the 21st century and we definitelly and hopefuly will never be back in that black and dark period of 45 years, right ... and CSKA will never be the same. Dobri Dgurov will never rule the championships again , right ... Levski's attitude is digraceful ... Slavia were SIC and bought the refs , CSKA has always done that, Litex and Ganchev have bought al the matches (I wonder why they should as they were clearly the best team in BG for 2 years) and only when you became chaps it is fair enough - yes, you always are not so good, but it is fair ... I don't buy that, you know ...
Bottom line is, if the ref was beaten Beroe deserved what they got. Stop with that paranoia - "they knew what is happening 1 1/2 hour before" ... forget it! Think objective ...
So, read my post again, and pls give me an answer ... what would have happened to Milan in my hypotetical!

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2001, 20:01
xtc
International

Bono,
keep your guns down, please, and in future don't use words like "pathetic".

If you have read my last posts, you will understand that I'm not complaining about anything.
But it is sure that if CSKA/Levski are involved in sth. like this in Sofia, they won't be banned.
Yup, I support your opinion that while there are Levski and Cska, BG football won't succed at any level. On the other hand - the situation is pretty clear - no one have money, or even if they have, no one is interested.

Na6iqt futbol si e ubit o6te v zarodi6 i nikoi i ni6to ne mogat da go spasqt, dokato vse o6te samite grajdani na rBG sa bedni.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2001, 21:36
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ok, OK ... COOL

That is the way I do it all the time ... that is the way I argue ... lawyers , you know, sick in the head

But I will insist one the idea that Bg football will never be good untill those two "giants" are put in equal basis with the rest ... but I can't see that happening ...

By the way, xtc, one of the reasons I hate Levski is the way they gave you as a gift the title back in the 80's ... the same year we beat you 8-0 ... and still lost it ...

Sirakov in the "showto na Slavi" has conffessed finally that they played against Beroe that game with the only idea to lose ... in order Botev (trakia) not to become chapms ... NO COMMENTS!!!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2001, 23:05
xtc
International

And in "that" year CSKA supported Botev as far as I know. Listen, I dunno much from BG past soccer history. I am'84 as you see. But I've heard many stories and I am on your opinion about Levski and CSKA. i dunno why, but now I prefer LEvski when they play vs. CSKA.
I dislike the reds, becuse the have stolen many mnay great players from Beroe and after that, no one remembers taht these players have played in Breoe. I am not sure if you get this one.

And it may sounds pretty weird, but I don't dislike Botev. I pity them.

e-bye

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in