Georgi Ivanov - Gonzo; where is he going? - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Where will Gonzo be after a month?
He stays at Levski for one whole year. 0 0%
He is sold in the next few days - before the Galatasaray game(3d round CL Q) . 0 0%
He will be sold afer the games in CL if Levski lose to Galatasaray. 5 100.00%
He will be sold after the Galatasaray game - no matter what the outcome will be. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2001, 06:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Georgi Ivanov - Gonzo; where is he going?

I think after the Brann game Gonzo is again a very hot topic for the BG football. There were rumors for Spain (Mallorka, Valencia), England (Bratford, Fulham etc) and else where. But he could also stay in Levski for another year.
Now, another thing is that Levski is not known (sorry, Gianni, a fact!) for selling its players in big clubs for whatever reason. I am not going to comment them here.

SO ... What do you think ... as a guide as a some kind of BG pride and to fascilitate the poll I am posting the following paragraph taken from www.onefootball.com ...

" Gonzo stars as Levski make history

Wednesday 1st August 2001

Levski Sofia became the first Bulgarian club to reach the third qualifying round of the Champions' League, as they secured a 1-1 draw away to Brann to go through on the away-goals rule.

As so often in the past, Georgi Ivanov was the hero, latching on to a loose ball and firing the ball confidently past Ivar Ronningen after only five minutes ..."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2001, 07:12
Premier Player

Evala Gonzo

Kakvo da kazha bravo na Gonzo, evala, tva momche e zlatno.

Scoring a goal from 20 meters with his weak right foot, this guy surprizes me every time I watch him.
It's a pleasure to watch him and probably that's the only Levski player that each true Levski fan wishes to be sold -> becuase we love him and he has done enough for this team.

I think he'd be sold immediatelly after the CL matches, but even if he stays he won't drop his form. And the fact is he already started getting a recognition. And I can't recall one single game in which he scored that Levski or the national team lost

Thanx Georgi

PS: I could never imagine we'd have so good player after Sirakov left.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in