Things from life!/ Presentations' and conversations' thread - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2001, 15:10 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
The life-things...Conversation thread... Come here... :-)

Takaaa, e sled kato si imame na6eto malko-skromno-ujutno forum4e, kadeto mojem da se skriem kogato poiskame... kogato vsi4ko tova stana fakt... predlagam da nau4im ne6to pove4e za nas, poneje az ne vi poznavam mnogo dobre, a mi e interesno za vseki edin ot Xtream. Pi6ete za kvoto iskate. Samo, molq vi pi6ete Az ste zapo4na na ENG, 4e ako iska oste nqkoi i toi da se vklju4i
So, here is my story.
Quote:
I was born before 17 years and umm... 32 days. Toro
I'm studing in a gymnasium where I learn languages at all - Deutsch/German and English. I hate chalga.
Techno I listen from 1 and a half year, but not go to parties, becouse of some reasons. I don't like much much the reaivar-mania-style-dressing. I think I'm little yet to go parties... the time will come. I like the xtc-guarana-pure-energy-drink. Like to read e-goist magazine. Hate to watch "Risk pecheli, Risk gubi" show . I'm addicted to the Net But I don't want to be. Die-Hard Juvefan! I come here from time to time to whine in your ears and to post silly messages or not so silly . I'm something like wanna-be-record-holder, that means I want to see the number of my posts to grow during the all time I want to argue with the people in the Net, 'cuz if I don't, I'll go to do it with my real friends and then I could lost them. I like to watch films. For the last 8 months the greates films for me are the "The Million $ Hotel" and Fight Club . Sometimes I want to leave BG, sometimes not I like the football, the soccer. I'm a Juvefan from 6 years. And Newcastle too. Strange, do you notice - I like teams with black-white shirts Umm. in the moment there is nothing more i think... I'm one simple man, just like you. Dot
Plz, post here
-e-bye-

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Last edited by xtc; July 1st, 2001 at 13:29.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2001, 15:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Xtc,

Good idea, I will do it in a while but before that ...

Jan, just appeared and rightly so to say that it should all be done in ENGLISH ... It has to, you know ...

BTW, interesting career ... and "ambitions"

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2001, 15:51 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Actually, as far as I know Jan said that there may be some BG phrases.
I hope that you'll post here, 'cuz there are always live questions.

-e-bye-

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2001, 15:56
Premier Player

I like the idea too, but now I'm just not in the mood to write about my life.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old June 29th, 2001, 16:18
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Right , you are right ... just wanted to say it ... OK, cool .

ME ... there you have it:

My modest personality was born 27 years ago on 7th June 1974 in DEFINITELLY the most beautiful place in Bulgaria and a top5 in the Blakns - PLOVDIV. (No question about it, Tipi, no question about it ) Graduated the English Language School in the same beatiful town and then the law faculty of the SU" Kl.O." in the not-so-beautiful capital of sofia ... Presently I am a lawyer ... in Sofia
Wil travel to the Staes for one year (NYC) for a Master Deagree there ... So I am counting on you guys to keep me posted for the newest things in BG football ...

Botev Plovdviv - don't want to talk about it now ... :depress:

HOLLAND NT - my bigest love ... I feel like I was meant to be Dutch .. just can't keep calm and quite when they play ... BAN THE PENALTIES IN SOCCER !!!

My inerests start with AC MILAN and finish with AC MILAN ...

In between - great movie fan, cinema as art ... the last good movie I saw I think it was ... well, lets see - "My friends" or in Italian sth like "Amici Moi: ... an Italian one made somewhere in the 60s or early 70s ... Philip Noare in his best ...

Great fan of : Maria Grazia Cuccinota, Emannuelle Beart, Monica Belluci ... Anna Falchi too ...

Music - everything started with U2 15 years ago and they still topple all the lists . In between many others ... start listening to the Emusic 2,3 yeatrs ago ... one of the best times in my life I had in the rave parties here and there ... Seeing all those teenegers really makes me happy and hopeful for the fututre of my country ... Really, I mean it!

Really deep interest in religion and faith but I guess here is not the place ...

and finally ... FORZA MILAN FOREVER!!!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old June 30th, 2001, 22:14
George Shugar

Ami aide i az...

I was born in 1985 in Sofia. Now I live in j.k. Borovo. I study in Private Proffesional School "Banker".

I like many teams but for these I can die - LEVSKI, BARCA, INTER
The music - I like hardrock bands - Deep Purple, Raibow, Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath and others... I don't like the parties and all other things, because there they don't play my music.

ZIDANE - my idol. I don't like Juve( and Real), but for me he is the best player in the world. Oh - I have played 4 years football in Slavia, but I stopped the last year.I don't know why...
Kiril Kachamanov (Slavia coach) is my personal friend. He has coached me in Slavia.Sometimes he come in my home and I show him some football drills (abe mai mnogo se otplesnah)

So that's me
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2001, 00:24 Thread Starter
xtc
International

thanx, guys.
It's giani's turn now. (if he wants of course)
So, you can post here about everything you want - It's called The things from the life"/Ne6tata ot jivota, right? So, you know what to do...

-e-bye-

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2001, 12:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

xtc
Why don't you change the topic by editting its top part and write there "things in life/presentations" or sth like that in English ... then we could have more ppl coming in here - not just US ... just a proposition!!!

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2001, 13:31 Thread Starter
xtc
International

it just didn't work

-e-bye-

Ps. Silly me.

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old July 2nd, 2001, 10:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I have just did it ... tell me if you don't like it or wanna change it ...

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2001, 13:25 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Ok, if you want add lifestyle

-e-bye-

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in