Ludogorets Razgrad - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2015, 09:26 Thread Starter
inbred amoeba
Star Player
 
Beaux Balkans's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2014
Location: Sofia
Teams: the Toothless Lions
Posts: 3,023
Ludogorets Razgrad

They appointed a new head coach yesterday, which is the 39y old Portuguese Bruno Ribeiro.



He claims to have refused much better offers from Cardiff City and Sheffield Wednesday, to opt for Ludogorets instead. He is also close friends with Mourinho, and at his first pressconference he stated that he would probably bring up to 4 Chelsea players to Ludogorets.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...s-four-players
Beaux Balkans is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2015, 08:05 Thread Starter
inbred amoeba
Star Player
 
Beaux Balkans's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2014
Location: Sofia
Teams: the Toothless Lions
Posts: 3,023
Ludogorets will play three first division Russian clubs during their training camp in Austria. Their friendlies:

FC Krasnodar (28.06 14:30 CET) 3:2
Uni Craiova (01.07 18:00 CET) 1:0
Lokomotiv Moscow (04.07 17:30 CET) 0:2
Sparta Prague (07.07 16:00 CET) 0:1
Zenit St Petersburg (08.07 18:00 CET)

Last edited by Beaux Balkans; July 8th, 2015 at 04:48.
Beaux Balkans is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2015, 22:25
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite
 
HajdukSplit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: FL
Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Posts: 68,749
Ludogorets draw Moldovan champions Milsami Orhei in the CL qualifying. Milsami are first time champions and have only won two games in their Euro history
HajdukSplit is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old June 30th, 2015, 11:37 Thread Starter
inbred amoeba
Star Player
 
Beaux Balkans's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2014
Location: Sofia
Teams: the Toothless Lions
Posts: 3,023
Ludogorets sign with RB Cicinho from Santos. Its a loan deal for 1 year, with a buying option for Ludo upon the expiration of the loan.

I doubt he would do better than Caicara, though. The Bulgarian league is quite a physical one, and Caicara adapted very well. The new boy may get broken in the in the very beggining of the season vs. Litex and Cherno More. Lets see...

Beaux Balkans is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2015, 10:28 Thread Starter
inbred amoeba
Star Player
 
Beaux Balkans's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2014
Location: Sofia
Teams: the Toothless Lions
Posts: 3,023
Actually Ludo acquired 85% of the rights of Cicinho for 3.1 mio $ (according to media in Brazil). The other 15% seem to be held by Teisa Investment Group. But this may not be the exact truth as there are no official statements by Santos or Ludogorets in this regard.

Prepelita (ex-Steaua) and Lukoki (ex-Zvolle) are the newest acquisitions of the Bulgarian champions. Cipciu is also rumored to join them soon.

Beaux Balkans is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2015, 10:34 Thread Starter
inbred amoeba
Star Player
 
Beaux Balkans's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2014
Location: Sofia
Teams: the Toothless Lions
Posts: 3,023
The coaching staff of Ludo - Ribeiro and Andy Smith (ex-Northern Ireland international). lol


Last edited by Beaux Balkans; July 3rd, 2015 at 10:42.
Beaux Balkans is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome