Best of Luck to Berbogoal - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2010, 14:07 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
Best of Luck to Berbogoal

One of our best players, calls it a day for international football. Can't say I blame him, the situation is simply pure comedy. It's quite clear the decision is motivated by both the complete devotion of rational selection within the National Team but also outside reason such as the constant bashing of Berbatov within Bulgarian Media.

It's a really sad thing, that one of the most talented players in our National team really had a chance to play with one other truly "all-time-great" player. And both called it quits, first Balakov and now Berbatov, it's little wonder why this happens. It's always them who are blamed by our media whenever we fail - but yet the constant lobby for certain players who have no place in our national team is constantly overlooked.

The corrupt system, has turned our national team into a 3rd tier one, and sadly if our young players who don't get a chance in the National Team anyway don't force themselves out of our corrupt league they will never receive a chance to play at a higher level.

I wish you luck Mitko, I respect your decision and share your sentiment. I hope you will one day decide that things have change and might reconsider this decision unfortunately change doesn't seem to be nearing.

Some of us will miss you, but with the constant media war against you unfortunately a lot of people won't. I guess that will change overtime and hopefully everyone understand the mistakes and wrongful scapegoating in due time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old May 13th, 2010, 16:13
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Lazio, Blackburn, Ajax, Italy
Not that I really bother to root for our NT any more but for me being bashed by the media is a hilariously bad excuse. If that's even a part of his reason that I can just laugh at him.

The only Bulgarian newspaper I read, 24 chasa, has a Berbatov column just about every day and defends him against allegation by British media all the time. It's absolutely hilarious in its bias. If he wants even more ass licking in the media maybe he should move to a communist country or something...

“But we're a university! We have to have a library!" said Ridcully. "It adds tone. What sort of people would we be if we didn't go into the library?"

"Students," said Senior Wrangler morosely.”
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2010, 17:33
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
Retiring at 29:thmbdown: Bulgaria got a decent draw for Euro2012 you could have made it with him.

Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2010, 17:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
Not with the current buffoons running our football and their idiotic agent based selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2010, 16:36
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomander Rake View Post
The only Bulgarian newspaper I read, 24 chasa
and then u surely have to use it to wipe your ---

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in