Congrats all!
http://www.levskifc.com/page.php?p=news&t=show&tid=927
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2007, 09:11
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
Fantastic news, too bad I will be in the USA during the summer and probably unable to watch the early round matches from the UEFA Cup and CL. Those were the only matches in which Bulgarian teams are involved which I find interesting to watch, hopefully all teams make it into the Groups and thus when I return there are still Bulgarian teams playing in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2007, 22:28
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan, Levski
yes i just saw on
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/...eedcl2007.html

3rd Qualifying Round (32 teams)
Code:
Seeded teams                   coef.            Unseeded teams                 coef.
------------------------ --- ----------------   ------------------------ --- ----------------
Liverpool                Eng 112.618            Sparta Praha (**)        Cze  37.851
Arsenal                  Eng 104.618            Fenerbahçe               Tur  36.791
CL3-4                    Esp  87.374 -119.374   AEK Athens               Gre  36.415
Benfica                  Por  67.107            Dinamo Bucuresti         Rom  34.255
Ajax                     Ned  65.995            Rosenborg BK **          Nor  31.509
Werder Bremen            Ger  63.640            Spartak Moscow           Rus  27.920
Celtic                   Sco  62.064            Red Star Belgrade **     Srb  19.256
Steaua Bucuresti **      Rom  55.255            Toulouse FC              Fra  17.706
Lazio Roma               Ita  51.808            FC København **          Den  19.129
Glasgow Rangers **       Sco  47.064            Dinamo Zagreb *          Cro  17.533
Shakhtar Donetsk (**)    Ukr  44.726            Racing Genk **           Bel  15.594
Besiktas **              Tur  43.791            CL1-2 (**)               Cze  13.851 - 32.851
Anderlecht               Bel  41.594            DVSC Debrecen **         Hun  11.675
CL3-4                    Esp  40.374 - 99.374   FC Zürich                Sui   9.869
Dinamo Kiev (**)         Ukr  38.726            FC Salzburg **           Aut   9.104
Levski Sofia **          Bul  38.112            APOEL Nicosia *          Cyp   6.492

we made it by the skin of our teeth....
who was it that made this complete i mean i remember last weekend was it that we were at the opposite just 1 team behind the seeded.... so what made this possible for us???
damn it i cant figuire out who it is...
it would be so ironic if we draw them so we can thank them in person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by las7
Fantastic news, too bad I will be in the USA during the summer and probably unable to watch the early round matches from the UEFA Cup and CL. Those were the only matches in which Bulgarian teams are involved which I find interesting to watch, hopefully all teams make it into the Groups and thus when I return there are still Bulgarian teams playing in Europe.
ha are you serious???
for me its the opposite i will be coming in the summer to bulgaria from usa and will watch the 3rd round quals for levski.
just like i did with chievo.
remember tho pe3uc i TOLD you a few weeks ago that we were so close so you shouldnt worry and we will be seeded

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2007, 23:09 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Levski
it was a great combination of results, decisions, and luck that made it possible. First last week, Toulouse got a win by default(3:0) for their game against Nantes, after the game finishing 0:0. Then this weekend, We needed either 2 wins by Troyes and Toulouse, or two 1Xs of them + a win for Rennes. So it was kind of complicated.

Troyes were already relegated and I expected them to lose to a highly motivated Lens. Well, anyways - Troyes demonstrated great football values and sportsmanship and they beat Lens 3:0, even though this did not change their fate. On the other game... Toulouse started off bad against 3d team Bordeaux 0:1 at the beginning of the game, but then managed to equalize and take the lead in the second half. At the same time Rennes took the lead against Lille in the second half, so they would have been the team to go to the CL. In the extra time, though, Lille equalized and sent Toulouse to the CL, and they dropped to the unseeded teams in favour of Levski who elevated just above the limit line.

So, here we must take the chance to thank the teams of Toulouse and ESPECIALLY Troyes for the games they played yesterday.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2007, 03:56
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe3ucTop
it was a great combination of results, decisions, and luck that made it possible. First last week, Toulouse got a win by default(3:0) for their game against Nantes, after the game finishing 0:0. Then this weekend, We needed either 2 wins by Troyes and Toulouse, or two 1Xs of them + a win for Rennes. So it was kind of complicated.

Troyes were already relegated and I expected them to lose to a highly motivated Lens. Well, anyways - Troyes demonstrated great football values and sportsmanship and they beat Lens 3:0, even though this did not change their fate. On the other game... Toulouse started off bad against 3d team Bordeaux 0:1 at the beginning of the game, but then managed to equalize and take the lead in the second half. At the same time Rennes took the lead against Lille in the second half, so they would have been the team to go to the CL. In the extra time, though, Lille equalized and sent Toulouse to the CL, and they dropped to the unseeded teams in favour of Levski who elevated just above the limit line.

So, here we must take the chance to thank the teams of Toulouse and ESPECIALLY Troyes for the games they played yesterday.
WOW!!!!
suddenly you have become a french league expert!!!
I KNEW IT THO!!! I JUST KNEW that the french league was the key and i told you last time not to worry and we were close...
anyway there are some tought teams but last year we got a tough team- chievo...

i want- CRVENA ZVEZDA

i have a great feeling that this year we will get some easy team like debrecen, zurich or dinamo zagreb and hell why not even some team from the 1st qual....
i have a great feeling about it man.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2007, 05:22 Thread Starter
Rising Star

I want APOEL
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2007, 05:29
World Class Player

Quote:
I want APOEL
the reason i said red star is since we beat 1 red team in bulgaria already why cant we beat one in belgrade.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2007, 10:45 Thread Starter
Rising Star

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2007, 18:00
World Class Player

Quote:

?????
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2007, 12:20 Thread Starter
Rising Star

what?
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2007, 21:51
World Class Player

Quote:
what?
whats that rabbit...
its just that it seemed so random.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2007, 03:39 Thread Starter
Rising Star

that's a rabbid from the Rayman Raving rabbids, a game made in the Ubisoft studio in Sofia. It's become kind of a hit on the market and there are some famous gifs like this one:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in