Vanco Trajanov - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 14:15
unnamed1

Vanco Trajanov

According to Macedonian Media this player will try to make un comback after two years of injury, he wos part of the Lokomotiv Plovdiv golden generation and won the league with Loko.. German bundesliga team Arminia Bielefeld did sign this middfieldplayer. He did not have any luck in Germany cos he needed to make two knee operation and could only play two games during this two years...

Vanco Playd 25 games for Macedonia and scord against England in Southampton...

According two our madia he will make the comback attempt with Chernomorets Burgas and he did elect this team cos his old Lokomotiv coach..

Now the problem is that Chernomorets Burgas dont have any webpage and i dont trust our media,, can any one of you help me out ? is he with Chernomorets or not ? according to MS he is a Chernomorets mamber since last day...

In any case cheek up if the teams wos Cherno More Varna, i could have mixed up this teams...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 14:54
Fourth Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
Star Player

Teams: Bulgarian NT, Spurs, bg teams
Chernomorets is currently in the b group do it's probably cherno more your press is talking about. havent seen anything aout him here though
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 15:01
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathclaw
Chernomorets is currently in the b group do it's probably cherno more your press is talking about. havent seen anything aout him here though

It should be this clubb
http://www.uefa.com/footballEurope/C.../domestic.html

or this clubb
http://www.uefa.com/footballEurope/C.../domestic.html

But they dont have webpages according to Uefa,, and non of you have read anything on meradian match or something ?

According to MS the former Loko coach are in this clubb (the loko coach when Trajanov wos with Loko) maybe that will help you to faind witch clubb it is

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 15:22
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
The coach is called Dimitar Dimitrov and he was indeed in charge of Lokomotiv between, I think, 2001 and 2003. He then went to coach in the Saudi Arabia and for a while he seemed to be doing well there so I dont know why he went back(maybe he didnt want to stay anymore...).

I personally wouldnt mind seeing both him and Vanco back to the club but it seems that Dimitrov(who is originally from Burgas) follows his own agenda while Vanco was injured for a very,very long time(I think he even missed the whole season when we became champions) and one may only speculate how he was doing after this injury.

ps - erm, btw, its neither of those two clubs lol. One of them is Cherno More which is a Varna based club while the other is some weird artificial hybrid, resembling a club.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 15:47
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Techno
The coach is called Dimitar Dimitrov and he was indeed in charge of Lokomotiv between, I think, 2001 and 2003. He then went to coach in the Saudi Arabia and for a while he seemed to be doing well there so I dont know why he went back(maybe he didnt want to stay anymore...).

I personally wouldnt mind seeing both him and Vanco back to the club but it seems that Dimitrov(who is originally from Burgas) follows his own agenda while Vanco was injured for a very,very long time(I think he even missed the whole season when we became champions) and one may only speculate how he was doing after this injury.

ps - erm, btw, its neither of those two clubs lol. One of them is Cherno More which is a Varna based club while the other is some weird artificial hybrid, resembling a club.
Quote:
while Vanco was injured for a very,very long time
I would have love Vanco in Loko as well, with CSKA it wos my favourite clubb...

Yes sadly, during the last two years he wos with Arminia Bielefeld in Germany as i told, did not have luck and made two knee operation...

Quote:
its neither of those two clubs lol
Hmmm but witch clubb is it then ?

here is the articel and maybe it can help to track down Vanco

http://www.sport.com.mk

Quote:
а во Черноморец дојдов само поради Димитар Димитров - Херо, кој ми беше тренер во Локо Пловдив
It say i did electe Loko only cos my old Loko coach Dimitar Dimitrov ! so it most be the clubb with Dimitrov...

РЕПРЕЗЕНТАТИВЕЦОТ ПО ДОЛГИТЕ ПРОБЛЕМИ СО ПОВРЕДИ МУ СЕ ВРАЌА НА ФУДБАЛОТ

Ванчо Трајанов има нов клуб!!!

*Играчот за врска ќе се враќа во фудбалскиот живот преку дресот на бугарскиот тим Черноморец.

Се враќа. Ванчо Трајанов по 18 месеци повторно е со фудбалот, топката и тренинзите. Тој има нов клуб за кој е регистриран и од вчера има право за настап. Нашиот реперезентативец се врати во Бугарија, но сега во дресот на Черноморец од Бургас.

"Мораше некаде, а во Черноморец дојдов само поради Димитар Димитров - Херо, кој ми беше тренер во Локо Пловдив", коментира Трајанов, кој во последните две години имаше договор со бундеслигашот Армнинија Билефелд. За оваа екипа одигра само 2 средби, се повреди и се бореше со големите пролеми. Докторите при оперативен зафат му заборавиле метален предмет кој зараснал со коската на ногата и поради тоа не можеше да трча.

"Сега се чувствувам добро иако по 18 месеци првпат почнав со тренинзи. Черноморец е лидер во Втрата лига на Бугарија. Ќе се врати во елитата и за следната сезона очекувам да бидам максимално подготвен", е желбата на Трајанов, фудбалерот кој пред да се повреди беше стандарден репрезентативец.

"Минав низ пекол и сега ќе се обидам да се вратам", е пораката на фубалерот од Делчево кој во својата кариера ги носеше дресовите на Напредок, Пелистер, Велбожд, Локо Пловдив и Арминија.

И. Д. Ивановски

Репрезентацијата - приоритет

Во минатото Трајанов одигра 25 средби и постигна два гола во државниот дрес. Му даде гол на Азербејџан на гости, но и на Англија на "Ст. Мери" во Саутемптон.

"Ако биде с$ како што треба мојата желба е повторно да играм за мојата земја. Сега не, но за една година може да се надевам доколку се вратам во формата и играм во елитата на Бугарија. Се радувам на секој наш успех и постојано ги следам настапите на репрезентацијата", коментира Трајанов околу можноста да се врати во националниот тим.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 15:54
Star Player

The chernomorets from the uefa site is not the team anybody should be looking to join, and their name is actually chernomorets burgas-sofia. Bottom of the table with -3 points and i think more than -50 goal difference.
The one in the b group is currently first or second, i think and a prime candidate for promotion, so it's not actually impossible, but i'd still bet it's cherno more.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 15:59
unnamed1

Well if you can confirm witch cherno more it is then i will be very thankfull ! the most importent is if this is true or not... I dont care much if its a bad clubb or not, the most importent thing is that Vanco gett some soccer again and hopefully gett back to the old form next year..
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 20:49
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
I think I came across him joining Chernomorets as well but then again more detailed info would hardly be available given the situation with Chernomorets(no site afaik) + never come across their fansites.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2006, 21:42
International

http://www.standartnews.com/bg/artic...article=168721

OK, here is the news. This Chermoretz is currently first in B Grupa and most likely will gain promotion and plain in A the next year
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 06:30
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey
http://www.standartnews.com/bg/artic...article=168721

OK, here is the news. This Chermoretz is currently first in B Grupa and most likely will gain promotion and plain in A the next year
TX for the link

Only one more thing, according to this web they dont play in the B group ?? and acording to this page Pirin topp the liga (Former Makedonska Slava)

http://www.soccerway.com/national/bulgaria/b-pfg/

GP W D L P GS GA
1. Pirin 13 9 3 1 30 21 5

2. Vidima-Rakovski 13 8 4 1 28 25 11

3. Belite orli 13 6 2 5 20 15 15

4. Etar-1924 13 5 4 4 19 20 13

5. Minyor P 13 5 4 4 19 17 15

6. Pirin GD 13 6 0 7 18 20 17

7. Velbazhd 13 5 3 5 18 17 17

8. Vikhar G 13 4 6 3 18 12 15

9. Chavdar 13 5 2 6 17 15 17

10. Montana 13 3 6 4 15 11 12

11. Spartak Pl 13 3 4 6 13 12 16

12. Minyor Bd 13 4 1 8 13 10 22

13. Loko Mezdra 13 2 5 6 11 12 22

14. Hebar 13 3 2 8 11 11 21
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 08:24
Star Player

That's the east pfg, they play in the west division
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 12:18
unnamed1

Quote:
That's the east pfg, they play in the west division
Yep i did faind it, it wos hidden..
http://www.soccerway.com/national/bu...2006-2007/east

1 points in front of Nafteks..

This is good and soft Comback for Vanco, 6 month warm up and preperations then hopfully he will be ready for the Elit A group next season
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2006, 22:40
Rising Star

Teams: Levski
Naftex are the better team, I expect them to win the league, so I am not so sure he will play in our A league, unless he is transfered of course.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old November 30th, 2006, 22:08
unnamed1

Trajanov made his debut and also comeback today, first game in over two years for him.

Chernomorets Burgas Burgas wos not far away to suprise Levski Sofia today, Levski scord the winner in the extra time 113 min.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 07:21
Star Player

Over two years? Damn, going to germany sure was ****ed up.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2006, 10:23
unnamed1

Quote:
Over two years? Damn, going to germany sure was ****ed up.
He did not have any luck in Bundesliga, during this time he made two operation and cos of that could not play. Arminia did tire (witch is understandable)

after two years of injury problems and operation and they did let him go. I feel sorry for Vanco, he hade many problems.

However now he is back on the pitch and hope he will be fit soon and in old form

Trajanov wanted to make the comback with his old loko coach since he like him and Dimitar could not say no to Vanco and he wanted to help him to become fit again, Chernomorets is just a rehabilitate place for Vanco, in case not rehabilitate become very serious next year.

Last edited by unnamed1; December 1st, 2006 at 10:33.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in