Bono's Vidov Den - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old February 2nd, 2006, 11:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Bono's Vidov Den

Dojde Vidov Den!

All my life I was saying and insisting on one thing: I am a Dutch NT football fan and if one day Bulgaria plays Holland, I will be for Holland. This time has come as Bulgaria draws Holland among 5 other teams for teh next round of Euro Q/

Honestly, I am as curious as anyone else to study my own reactions during the two games planned. Right now I am convinced I will be wearing my replica 74 orange t-shirt with number 12 on the back in front of the TV and I will cheer on my fav NT. However, being Bulgarian, I am not sure what my emotions will be. I promise to report back in due time and honestly after the games.

Needless to say, I will be the happiest man alive if Holland and Bulgaria qualify from our group to Euro 2008.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2006, 01:00
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
aye, Holland is quite a sympatetic team and Im also quite happy that a Dutchman is so far claimed to replace Eriksson as English NT coach.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2006, 02:56
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Haha..

Bono, boy, are you gonna watch the game alone or with friends?

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2006, 10:43
Premier Player

with his wife
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2006, 10:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luba
with his wife
She doesnt really watch footie the only game we watch together was Hungary-Bulgaria 1-1 and she was teh happier at the end.

xtc - I actually dont know. If I am in Bulgaria, deffinitely with friends. They all know me very well, so having an orange shirt would not surprise anyone really. I actually plan of going to Holland for the game - then I will be safe. Of course, I have no ideas of going to Vasil Levski with an orange shirt on. Most peopel wouldnt give me a chance to explain my theory on Football, nationalism and so on, I am afraid

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old February 6th, 2006, 22:41
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
Dont risk it man.... ATAKA will claim you are a gypsi who wants to move to Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old February 7th, 2006, 11:18 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by las7
Dont risk it man.... ATAKA will claim you are a gypsi who wants to move to Holland
Have you read that S. King book, "Dead Zone" or whatever it is called? Ataka can kiss my sorry ars I have just made some friends of mine Botev fans, very angry by claiming that probably the Roma population in Plovdiv is 50-50 between Botev and Loko. Of course, they, the Botev fans, were claiming that all Roma are loko fans, which subsequently in their heads mean that it is an inferior club, or sth. This might be the only thing on earth that can make me switch football allegiances. I haven’t been so angry for ages.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in