Levski through to the next round - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 20:06 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Levski through to the next round

Fantastic game for the Levski squad, we created twice more chances than Olympique M. Not even for a moment Levski players seemed to be doomed on the field. Brilliant goal by Yovov!
SAMO LEVSKI!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 20:24
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
Great game for Levski. Another win brings Bulgaria closer to 2 teams in the CL next year. Bardon was on fire ,with alot of help from Richard those two players made the difference in the midfield and created alot of chances for Levski while not giving many chances to OM.
Great work hopefully CSKA will fallow our 2 other teams in the knock out stages of the UEFA cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 21:26
Premier Player

That goal was awesome indeed.
Excellent performance by all teams till now, keep the spirits high
still early to celebrate ... I am waiting for the official announcement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 22:37
Premier Player

Teams: alQadsia (Best Club in Kuwait)
anyone cAN upload the goal plz

capello ,,, always capello

alQadsia Sport Club
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 23:53
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Levski played very well. The ground was in bad condition and it may have helped us if we consider that Olympic are the more technique gifted team but at the end it doesnt matter. The thing that worries me is the fact that Levski missed so so so many chances (this might prove decisive against the next opponent) and in the last minute it could heve become 1-1 and we had definitely the luck on our side. However, good performance by the guys and a beautiful goal by Yovov.

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 23:58
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan, Levski
yes!!! this is brilliant... i think that this is without a doubt the best ever year for Bulgarian football IN A LONG TIME..... wow and we can still get 3 teams in the next round, but 2 is good nuff...even if we dont get 2 teams for next year our cl represantor MUST get a good coefficient and hopefully they will be seeded for the cl draw and even if they arent we can get a good draw and get a bulgarian team in the CL finally as that would be a dream come through for all of us..
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2005, 01:48
Premier Player

plz upload the goal

alQadsia Sport Club
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2005, 10:38 Thread Starter
Premier Player

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2005, 14:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Honetsly its still hard to see that two our teams go to 1/16 and CSKA still has a good chance too. Amazing.

Congrats to Levski. From what I saw on the link from Giani all was hugely deserved - one great game with great big heart on. And that Yovov goal was special a?!!!! Good to see him finally (though in one game and one moment only, hopefully more to come) living up to teh huge expectations he had laid down in his young years.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2005, 14:49 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Yeah, Yovov made all this possible, two games against Publikum, a goal pass against Dinamo and now an amazing winning strike... After the harsh two seasons of never lasting injuries, Hristo really deserves to live up his glory.

PS: Still these highlights doesn't show Angelov's two chances one on one against Bartes so we looked even more stable on the field.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2005, 17:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I saw it again ... Yovov goal is amazing. Pure top World Class. The whole thing. When you see it from the camera that is behind him (on his back) you can just see how with one move and change of direction Yovov left two defenders 3 meters away from him: a real beauty of a move, that’s what I love in football. Both of them started stopping 3 sec later when Yovov was all alone with hours of time to prepapre and shoot.. And then the shot was pure genius.

Classy stuff!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 08:46
Premier Player

nice goal

alQadsia Sport Club
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old December 3rd, 2005, 15:19 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Indeed, great goal... I believe I'll remember this for quite a long time. As Tomislav Rusev said - you can see the two defenders just leaving your tv after this move.
I believe that generally this was one of the best Levski performances I have ever seen. And the words Andone, Gazaev and Jeanne Fernandez said about the team are a sign that Stoilov has done a fine job into teaching the team how to play rationally.
Richard is probably the best defensive midfielder in Levski for the past 10 years; Borimirov just can't get tired and even at the age of 35 years he covers quite a large field, attacks and defends as in his first years in the team. The defense hasn't allowed a goal on Georgi Asparuhov in Europe this year - Milanov finally got the confidence to earn his place in the field; Wagner's technique lead to Levski being active on the left wing as well and not only through Mecho on the right; Tomasic and Topuzakov are very concentrated in winning most of the so-called "first balls". Telkiiski, Koprivarov, Bardon, Yovov (when in the midfield) take the initiative in offense and when fully mobilized their improvization is vital for the team, and the attacks are not as predictable as before. Domovchijski grows from day to day - his dribble, precise shooting, positioning are quite good for his age... And finally Emil Angelov is the golden reserve, fast, with a good sense for getting goal chances.
Tis great that after the recent success in Europe (four years ago Litex reached spring games; and Levski - two years ago) we keep a steady level in the european tournaments. Finally, some journalists can stop for a while talking about the dirty side of our football and concentrate on the possitive determination of our teams to earn prestige in these games.
PS: I hope that the "Reds" follow Litex and Levski into the next round, and prove the tendency that our football is on the rise.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2005, 05:08
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan, Levski
this is the biggest year for bulgarian football without a doubt since 1994... for club football at least.. this is great. we can even get 3 teams if cska play well against monaco and levski could even snatch top spot.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2005, 10:17
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by giani_82
As Tomislav Rusev said - you can see the two defenders just leaving your tv after this move.
Very well said. Great move, grande goal.

Too bad I couldnt see most of this years UEFA cup performances by our clubs. I saw I think Levski Auxerre and couple of CSKA games. I also saw CSKA-Stavanger last week on DSF but couldn't see Levski game which was also on DSF.

I hope we get a good draw for the 1/16 and some of teh big euro channels decide to show a BG game again.

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old December 7th, 2005, 09:42 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Eurosport 2 is about to translate Heerenven - Levski at the 14th of december - 21:45 Bulgarian time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in