Hvala Lupko - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2005, 20:53 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Hvala Lupko

Litex achieved a second win tonight against Dnipro, and they keep the best chances to go through the group stage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2005, 21:09
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
I would say that Litex is 90% qualified looking at the two teams that are meant to be the oppostion but both are on 0 points after 2 matches. It will be a small miracle for either of them to qualify. I have to say Litex were quite lucky this match even I a supporter of Litex agree that there was a clear penality for the Ukranians. But football is about luck as well and Litex will probably strenghten their squad for latter Uefa Cup matches threw out the winter.
Lupko once again proved that he rests not only on his reputation. He is perhaps the best coach that has ever graced the face of Bulgarian Leage football(in terms of knock-out compations). Litex in a way had perhaps one slightly weaker side compared with the Litex a few years ago yet with a great man like Lupko in charge they seem to playing the most well organised football in UEFA from any Bulgarian Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2005, 21:30 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Yeah in such game Lupko knows how to use his chances at the best way possible. Player motivation is also a major part of his success. Litex has a man in charge who is the most qualified to take the optimal result of what he is given as material.

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2005, 12:00
Premier Player

it is so unbelievable and yet everyone got used to this success so quickly

the first win helped Litex a lot, take CSKA for example, they could never believe they can make it. Motivation is indeed a crucial point especially in cases like this one when the teams cannot pride with who knows what.
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2005, 20:15
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan, Levski
i am very confident that litex can beat or at least get a draw with AZ. i think they have to cuz otherwise they have to hope that grasshoppers doesnt beat dnipro and they go in the last game feeling uncertain. Litex can get it all wrapped up in lovech on thursday.
Lupko is not only the best coach in Bulgaria but is also the best Balkan born coach in the world. Tell me 1 that is better?
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2005, 20:19
World Class Player

i also think its a shame that litex wont win the league. They would be the best team to represent bulgarian in the CL. I believe that they would get enough coefficient with this uefa cup run to be seeded in the 2nd round unlike lokomotiv plovdiv and if they get a DECENT team in the 3rd round i think they can go through. I am not a litex, levski, cska (im for slavia) but i really hope litex can get the tittle and get some decent investments in the summer. Than anything can happen with this amazing coach at the helm.
and the foreigners like novacovic and Sandrinho are really getting the job done while litex still has some great bulgarians like venkov, kirilov, Vutov.
i really hope they keep their team unchanged and dont sell many players.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2005, 20:35
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Im not too concerned for the "big trio" about the next year but its really questionable now about who is gonna be mr number 4. I mean Loko Plovdiv dont have the resources to keep its squad. Vihren (sort of) is also internally disintegrating. I guess its Loko Sofia left...
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 05:57 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Litex qualifies for the next round despite the loss to AZ. Good luck to them in the games of the 1/16th finals, I hope they'll at least contribute for the coefficient of the BG teams if fail to get through to the 1/8th finals.
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old December 1st, 2005, 23:55
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Techno
Im not too concerned for the "big trio" about the next year but its really questionable now about who is gonna be mr number 4. I mean Loko Plovdiv dont have the resources to keep its squad. Vihren (sort of) is also internally disintegrating. I guess its Loko Sofia left...
well 3 real good teams is good nuff.. i just hope that litex squad doesnt fall apart.. and next year it could be even better as if we keep this up we can get a bg team in the cl hopefully as i think cska will win the league but levski still got a chance.
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old December 2nd, 2005, 17:53
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Loko PD are going down like a elevator without breaks ... which they have always been (elevator). I hope Botev gets rid of our "beloved" president asap in order to take soon our place as the best non capital team in BG. Otherwise, all the rest is quite temporary. Unless the team is from a big city (Plovdiv, Varna) with solid football traditions (S Zagora, Burgas, Blagoevgrad) OR funded by a local patriot with tons of cash (Litex) its a no go. A season or two - fine, but long term, no way.

I do agree three solid teams for a place like BG is enough. I hope all three continue their amazing UEFA run and also confirm it next season. But of course I cant wait to become Botev P president to take my beloved team higher than it has ever been.

And yes – BIH CHEER for Litex, Grishata and Lupko. Amazing run, so well calculated and executed. Fab stuff!

post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2005, 05:10
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono
Loko PD are going down like a elevator without breaks ... which they have always been (elevator). I hope Botev gets rid of our "beloved" president asap in order to take soon our place as the best non capital team in BG. Otherwise, all the rest is quite temporary. Unless the team is from a big city (Plovdiv, Varna) with solid football traditions (S Zagora, Burgas, Blagoevgrad) OR funded by a local patriot with tons of cash (Litex) its a no go. A season or two - fine, but long term, no way.

I do agree three solid teams for a place like BG is enough. I hope all three continue their amazing UEFA run and also confirm it next season. But of course I cant wait to become Botev P president to take my beloved team higher than it has ever been.

And yes – BIH CHEER for Litex, Grishata and Lupko. Amazing run, so well calculated and executed. Fab stuff!
sure and will you appoint me as coach??? ill take over botev.. forget about that italian guy that came its me you want.. i have over 2 years of experience of Football manager ...
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2005, 10:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_milan_foreva
sure and will you appoint me as coach??? ill take over botev.. forget about that italian guy that came its me you want.. i have over 2 years of experience of Football manager ...

Actually I have different plans. I plan to take over Botev and establish a yellow/black dominance in BG. 9 titles in 10 years would do. Then I also plan to reach the UCL final where I also plan that Botev will play Milan. I wont tell you about the final result though ... that the secret of the operation known to few.

post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2005, 06:12
World Class Player

Quote:
Actually I have different plans. I plan to take over Botev and establish a yellow/black dominance in BG. 9 titles in 10 years would do. Then I also plan to reach the UCL final where I also plan that Botev will play Milan. I wont tell you about the final result though ... that the secret of the operation known to few.
ur gona backstabb botev and leave to coach milan and botev will come crashing down just like loko is now? is that the secret operation..
post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2005, 11:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
ur gona backstabb botev and leave to coach milan and botev will come crashing down just like loko is now? is that the secret operation..

Not exactly There will be a ever lasting love and brotherhood among the two great clubs. I cant say more now, but let me just say loudly:
I am NOT vis2
Botev is NOT Loko

SAMO BOTEV!!!

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2005, 03:41
World Class Player

i suggest buying gilardino by then.. sure he will have to start on the bench and will have to work really hard for a first team pick but he will add some depth to the botev attack
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2005, 09:30
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
i suggest buying gilardino by then.. sure he will have to start on the bench and will have to work really hard for a first team pick but he will add some depth to the botev attack
Actually I was planning to buy Sheva for Botev too. Sheva at age of 34 or 35 woudl not be teh same force, but it will suit Botev well in its ambitions to get 9 in 10 years at home.

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2005, 15:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

And Lupjo just did it again - against levski 1-0 and game, set and match for .. .CSKA

It will be interesting to see if Litex wins the Cup tie v CSKA and then loses the League games

post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2005, 21:34
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
^I will be quite pleasently suprised if that does not happen but it does seem that Litex in the last 5 years has been far more helpfull to CSKA then to Levski, hopefully we see two good REAL matches.
Hvala Lubko when luck is on his side he can do no wrong. I still cant believe how Bori missed that chance in the first half but when you miss those type of chances you deserve to lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2005, 19:30
Premier Player

Quote:
Actually I was planning to buy Sheva for Botev too. Sheva at age of 34 or 35 woudl not be teh same force
nooooooo, please...
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old December 13th, 2005, 09:35
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luba
nooooooo, please...
As long as you keep that avatar I cant do anything else but ...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in