November 3rd- the most crucial day for bulgarian football - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2005, 04:39 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan, Levski
November 3rd- the most crucial day for bulgarian football

Ok november 3rd will have the 3 bulgarian teams play their MOST important games in the group..
Cska after that Horrible and undeserved and yes i watched it live HERE in the us via goltv.. now they got a chance to get back in to it with a win against slavia praha... if cska win then they will need only a win against viking at home and basically they got the job done.. hidioud is injured, but cska is still the better win and should win this one..

Levski Sofia host Dinamo Bucurest in a game they must win.. the fact that its a home game will boost them, but that will be a big one for levski..

Litex start their groupstage with a game against the main contender for 3rd place (Dnipro is really struggling and is not as good as grasshoppers).. so the home game against the swiss team should decide litex's fate and a win would get them at the right direction..

IF ALL OUR TEAMS WIN we can go in with great hopes that maybe bulgaria will finally get 3 teams in the round of 32 and we will show europe that bulgarian CAN play football... I am really excited about this.. i am as excited about the uefa cup coming up as much as the CL and maybe more...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old October 31st, 2005, 18:38
Rising Star

Teams: AC Milan, CSKA Sofia
p :smileani:

RICONQUISTATA!

In Italia Milan!
In Europa Milan!
Ovunque Milan!
Per sempre rossoner

Official XTMCMM Logo
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old November 1st, 2005, 12:10
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
The most?...important? There is barely any logic on how did BG end up with 3 teams in the groups at first place and if that didnt happen we would be discussing how the BG football is focked by all means(now its also focked but criticisms would be postponed until the teams are still in UEFA). Even if all teams pass to the next stage, nothing will improve unless further successes get backed with c.a.s.h.

Anyway, Levski's job now seems the easist though neither of both extreme scenarios (3 wins or 3 losses) would surprise me.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old November 2nd, 2005, 10:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Honestly, I am not optimistic at all. I think CSKA loss was very logical and although they could have taken a 1-1 draw, there is a difference of class. Unfortunately, the most diff game was at home, so they have to play easier opponents away.

Levski can only surprise me. I find their team extremely unpredictable. Its just hard to see which face you gonna see. I am scared that Dinamo can just kill them but wouldnt be suprised of a tough well earned draw. Litex is the same stuff. If I have to rate their chances of reaching next stage at this point: CSKA 40%, Levski 40%, Litex 30%.

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 05:26 Thread Starter
World Class Player

cska is better then slavia... cska kind of got unlucky to loose and slavia praga isnt that good so im going with cska on that one..
im really worried about levski o... dinamo trashed everton and another romanian team- steua trashed lens.. so romanians are really good this year..
as the cash parts i would say cska is doing pretty well and for a bulgarian team they are making some good transfers and dont let their players go as much as levski and litex and are not afraid to spent money on transfer market.. levski and litex is the one with the cash problems..
i really believe if cska make it out of the group and i think they will then i think that the team will be unchanged for next year and with a luckier draw they might even have a good shot at qualifying for the cl.. thun did it and artmedia did it and i think that cska is better then both those teams.. anyway i hope all 3 win tonight at least 2 wins and 1 draw
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 09:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Slavia trashed Sparta P few back back in the local Derby and Sparta P is a UCL team. That speaks a lot to me. Its true what you said about Dinamo and Romanian teams. So, lets wait and see. Personally, I wish all the best to all BG teams. Needless to say, as s.o. coming from an anti-CSKA and anti-Levski background (in our own championship), I would pay more attention to what Litex is doing

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 17:31
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Litex won 2-1 WOW!!!! Great stuff and its their 1st game in the groups. Very very nice.

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 17:51
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
Litex with a great start Lubko is a genuis. Great game for the team even though in the first half after the goal they did let Grasshopers with the initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 18:53
Forum Manager
World Class Player

2 out of 3 ...cmon CSKA fallow Levski and Litex with another win.
Great match ,a great night lets continue this way !!!

Quote:
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 19:56
Premier Player

Levski - Dinamo 1:0
Another success for Levski in a home game. Emil Angelov scored in the 94th minute against Dinamo who were cut down to 10 men in the second half. It was a very dynamic game, Levski had better chances in the second half - Domovchiiski, Telkiiski and Borimirov (twice) missed in one-on-one positions against Dinamo's goalkeeper. Dinamo played really well for about 20-25 mins of the second half, and their best chance was when they were down to 10 players.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old November 3rd, 2005, 22:57
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
hmm...ok! Levski and Litex did their job - credits for that! Shame for CSKA and not that much for the loss rather than the issue that I roughly stated above. Once the 3 BG teams are out of the competition one way or another, there will be again talks about crisis throughout the medias, coach/player jobs axed and things will most likely end up in square 1. Hope Im not right but its been the only case scenario so far.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 00:19 Thread Starter
World Class Player

LEVSKI AND LITEX DID amazingly well... omg how proud i am right now...
cska shouldnt feel at all bad.. the referee again ruined cskas day... there were 2 offsides.. still cska shouldnt feel bad.. they totally outsang and created much better atmosphere then the czechs.. if there is any justice cska will make it true as they deserved at least something out of their first 2 games and their 2 injuries hampered them... im so damn pissed that those dam czechs got the 3 points.. but at least levski and litex made my day

Last edited by ac_milan_foreva; November 4th, 2005 at 00:28.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 08:24
Forum Manager
World Class Player

WEll CSKA without Iliev+Hidyet was quite outplayed the ref's decision for the secound goal was unlucky but at the end of the day they beat us by 2 goals so overall it was a deserved victory for Slavia who looked like the better side this game.

Quote:
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 09:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I havent seen any games needless to say, but I ahve to say all went against my expectations. Which is great actually as I didnt expect to get 2 wins in teh groups overall, now we have it in 4 games. CSKA bad luck was in teh draw. Not so much teh group, but the home/away ratio. They played against teh strongest at home (thus losing home adv over the rest) aand against the one equal to them away (thus having less adv). But then again I guess both HSV and Slavia P are better teams. Levski si the real surprise of the year if you ask me. Eliminating Auxerre, now win against Dinamo B ... amazing. Hope they continu eand qualify through. Great stuff for Litex. This team shows that if the BG championship was a normal one we they could have had more than 2 titles till now. Great stuff.

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 11:30
Premier Player

Yeah, Hidiued and Iliev left quite a hole in the central zone, it was hard to control the game with these fast goals as well. Now they can relly mostly on wing play, and Imo they have good enough players to get at least one win at home. And Bono is right the draw for the first two games wasn't in favor of CSKA (still having in mind that HSV's goal was more a result of a briliant skill show off than a sign of HSV's domination).
Levski is not in the best position for the second game in the group as another mischief for CSKA M would probably take them out of the competition and the only time that Levski played well in an away game this season was in the first round of our championship, and only during the first half against Auxerre.
Knowing Petrovic, Litex seems to have probably the best chance so far to get at least in the 3rd position. His motivational and tactical skills are simply out of question. The group is roughly balanced, and Litex achieved the start they needed.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 11:43
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I dont think Levski should focus a lot on teh CSKA game. Any team, but really ANY, if goes to play in Moscow in November has little chance at success. Levski shoudl focus on the next home game. With results going teh way they are in teh group, 6 points could be enough for 3rd. So, you never know.

I hope Litex gets through. I agree they haave the best chance as we speak. levski group is tough.

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old November 4th, 2005, 23:21 Thread Starter
World Class Player

no way bono.. cuz look herveen and dinamo bucurest drew so that means levski can afford a draw in holland and will still go through.. they have 3 shots to get 3 points and 6 points will be much more then nuff..
besides cska sucks right now.. they drew with herenveen and lost to marseille... they are very much beatable

Last edited by ac_milan_foreva; November 4th, 2005 at 23:27.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in