Bulgarian scores & Lineups - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2005, 19:06 Thread Starter
Rookie

Bulgarian scores & Lineups

Hello

I'd like to know if anyone knows where I could find the results and lineups for the results of the Bulgarian First Division. I'm specially interested in those of Litex Lovech, because a venezuelan plays for them (Alejandro Cichero) and I'm doing a review of the venezuelan players on Europe for a radio program on sunday nights.
Please if you can supply me with a link It would be great.
Thank you and regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2005, 21:16
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Chelsea; Inter;
I though Alejandro got injured against Brazil. Anyway the scores you can find at Livescore.com .The line-ups are hard to find especially on english try goal.com. Also Litex seem to be coming into form you see they won against the secound placed team in the Liga(Vihren LMAO) 4-1. I expect that for the UEFA cup you can find the lineups in uefa's site. Also Alejandro is a great defender and Im quite glad he came to Bulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHALID View Post
Drogba is a selfish prick...freekick from 7 yards out wont let torres take it when we are 3-1 up with 5 minutes to go...
Typical Khalid reaction to a blonde girls
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2005, 01:30
Premier Player

Teams: Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Hello Catire,

I think that Sichero(or Cichero, not sure...) had a few problems settling in Litex, mainly involving shaky performances, but he is now fine and plays regularly for the team. Anyway, there are 2 sites that I found about Litex:

http://www.pfclitex.com (seems to be official)
http://litex.dankofff.net (unofficial)

Unfortunately I couldnt find English versions on either of them so this might turn out to be a problem. Alternatively, there might be some general info at http://www.bulgarian-football.com/ which does have English version but Im not too sure if its as up-to-date as the Bulgarian one.

From what I see about Sichero on the Litex site is this:

Date of birth: 20.04.1977
Height: 194 cm
Weight: 84 kg
Nationality: Venezuelan
Position: Central defender
National team appearances: 35
Goals for the national team: 0
Games in the Bulgarian championship: 14 (not sure if they regularly keep it up to date)
Goals in the Bulgarian championship: 0
Previous teams: Benfica(Portugal), Italcakao...or smth like that(Venezuela), Nacional(Uruguay), Sero(Uruguay)

Regards!

ps - ah, and he plays as No 4 in Litex

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2005, 20:18 Thread Starter
Rookie

Litex

Thank you very much guys. I'll check on that links and hope I can get som einfo over there...

Regards,

catire
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old October 18th, 2005, 05:28
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan, Levski
i really hope he delivers it in europe and helps litex to a shocking qualification from their group... btw what other venezuelan players play in Europe.. i dont know of many?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in