The Situation in Our 'B' Group - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2005, 07:59 Thread Starter
Premier Player

The Situation in Our 'B' Group

Pirin 1922, Vihren(Sandanski) and Botev Pd are at the top of the table in the moment with very high chances for group 'A'. 6 points is the difference between Botev and the fourth Spartak Pleven with 6 more rounds to play

For the first time in the recent history of Vihren, or maybe even in their whole hsitory , they reach such a high and prestigious stage. This is just another proof of how important a factor finances are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2005, 13:00
Rising Star

Go go Vihren

one more town with a team in A Group, that's more than good Also, if Botev comes back, we'll be able to watch the Plovdiv derby again
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2005, 11:20
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Botev is moving steady and fast to coming back to A grupa. It will eb a major shock if wont do it, as teh team is obviously better than most of teh rest. Our last slip was against Vihren, i believe and since then we won quite comfortably all games played, with good smtms huge margins.

And yes, there are two main reasons to be so happy - The Plovdiv Derbies with Loco and hosting Levski on our stadium.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old May 1st, 2005, 01:42
Rookie

i'm very upset with Spartak Pleven missing the A Grupa visas this season given that we topped the table for so long. some undermining factors played a role there, everything started with the scandal of Pirin 1922 offering bribes to some of our players before the meeting between the two. damn it, still hoping that the two Pirins will unite making the 4th place in B grupa one also leading to promotion.

Last edited by ktotakoi; May 6th, 2005 at 19:35.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2005, 12:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

So Vihren is OFFICIALLY promoted for 1st ever if their history!!! Congrats!

Botev is one away from it sitting on 3rd place with 4 pts lead and 2 games left. Next one is Botev-Riletzo and I woudlnt be suprised if we celebrate after the final!

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2005, 22:32
Rookie

Well, Botev is the best team from this "B" group season.
I just saw them once this year, against Loko for the cup in a HOT derby and they played nice.
Unfortunately, it's a pity that such a city like PLOVDIV doesn't have a decent stadium for such a wonderful derby : Botev-Loko !!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old May 20th, 2005, 12:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

CE3AP

welcome over here - where are you from? Serbia? Who come you saw Botev-Loco then?

Its true - Plovdiv had one good stadium "Stadion Plovdiv" but it looks liek a ruin now as no one uses it and cares for it, Botev stadium is old and small, and Loco entered Guiness twice - the longest time to build an ugly stadium; the only champions who have a broken down stadium (as one part of it fell down and they still play on it).

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old May 20th, 2005, 13:17
Rookie

Well, I will try to explain ... I'm a portuguese citizen living in Spain since 2 years.
My wife is from Plovdiv so I have family (and a house in Trakia) there. I'm used to go there every year, since october 2000.
I went a couple of times to Botev matches and I also have been in Loko "Lauta" stadium but not for a matches.
The boyfriend of my sister in law plays in Loko under 19 team.
I saw Botev-Loko by satelite, in TV Bulgaria. Is the internation channel of Kanal Edno.
I'm thinking to go to Bulgaria in December ...
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 19:58
Legend

So, CE3AP, you left one thing out. How did you make the terrible decision to support Zvezda??? p
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2005, 23:57
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrija PFC
So, CE3AP, you left one thing out. How did you make the terrible decision to support Zvezda??? p
Like everyone else who supports them he saw them win the European Cup in 91 and jumped on the bandwagon
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2005, 01:56
Rookie

Quote:
So, CE3AP, you left one thing out. How did you make the terrible decision to support Zvezda???
Well, people say no one is perfect ... hahahahahaha !!! Now talking seriously, I just liked the team ... when u chose a team from abroad it's hard to explain why u did it.
Anyway, first of all I support all the serbian teams in european competitions.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:41
Legend

Quote:
when u chose a team from abroad it's hard to explain why u did it.
Really? I just choose the ones that play in black&white, like Partizan.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2005, 18:08
Rookie

If you look at my avatar you will see a STAR in my portuguese loved team !!! So...maybe it's an influence...BTW...ESTRELA and ZVEZDA is the same (portuguese and serbian languages).
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2005, 20:12
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CE3AP
If you look at my avatar you will see a STAR in my portuguese loved team !!! So...maybe it's an influence...BTW...ESTRELA and ZVEZDA is the same (portuguese and serbian languages).
Yes but Partizan also have a star in there logo

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2005, 00:26
World Class Player

CE3AP you are the man :thmbup: Don't let any fools talk you into anything black and white.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2005, 13:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Black and White is bad, very bad. Locomotiv Plovdiv, Juventus, Partizan ... shall I go on.

CE3AP = great choices. Mostly - of a woman. From Plovdiv!!! Fantastic.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in