Ivan Slavkov aka BATETO = corrupted - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2004, 18:20 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Ivan Slavkov aka BATETO = corrupted

Bwahahaaaa :dielaugh: ,

Ivan Slavkov aka Bateto (Bate/Bati/Batito) is beeing accused of participting in dirty games (corruption) about the candidature of London for the Olympics 2012 or whatever. Ya already know the full story with the staging and all performed by some BBC journalists wih Bateto as a very special guest .

My oh my, Bate, why why why??? All through yer life you were the best, dealing without problems, gettin corrupted but still clear in front of the public, making jokes in drunk or sober (??, bwahaha) condition. Now you aint a member of the International Olympic comitee, having no accreditings for the Games, yer gonna miss much of free drinking and eating and cheap or free whores as yer not a memeber of IOC anymore, bwahaha I feel sorry for you.

I hope that you are gonna recover soon, so that we can be hering from you and yur comic creature as a whole.

Im just wondering why, why are you still a president of the Bulgarian Football Association and the Bulgarian Olympic Comitee...

Stay with good, Bate!

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2004, 20:57
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Lazio, Blackburn, Ajax, Italy
Well, his guilt is not yet proven.

“But we're a university! We have to have a library!" said Ridcully. "It adds tone. What sort of people would we be if we didn't go into the library?"

"Students," said Senior Wrangler morosely.”
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2004, 11:07 Thread Starter
xtc
International

yeah, I know, but well, the process by itself is still something that's gonna speak bad about Bateto for the rest of his career. There are gonna be always doubts bout him, but this time not only in Bulgaria, but also in the whole world

VENI. VIDI. VICI.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2004, 14:05
Premier Player

This time, I think, we will get rid of him.
At least that's how it should be.I've been trying to keep the faith but if he doesn't resign...This time it's serious and we all could see it in his face while giving interviews.

The only thing I am sorry about is our guys in Athens...
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2004, 21:01 Thread Starter
xtc
International

Hey, luba, long time havent seen/read of you

How's it goin? Exams, job, friends, leisure time...

Im goin back home tomorrow, girl
No stress aka no working for 6 weeks, phu

Stay cool.

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2004, 21:19
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomander Rake
Well, his guilt is not yet proven.
Ah come on, it is well known that a very large number of members of the IOC (especially from Eastern Europe and Asian countries) are let's say, "available" to "presents" from candidate cities... It has been like that since Noah, and the IOC generally turns it's collective head the other way and pretend nothing is happening.

Unfortunately for him, the Bulgarian guy was caught with his hand in the candy jar... and he's going to pay for it for PR reasons. He's definitely not the only one, rest assured.

The "Immortals" of IOC is a bunch of corrupted, megalomaniac grandpas who like to think themselfs important and claim to stand for the Olympic Spirit.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2004, 10:03
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Lazio, Blackburn, Ajax, Italy
I was joking, everybody here knows that Slavkov is corrupted, he didn't even bother denying it prior to the recent incident only made numerous jokes about the fact. IOC is a very corrupt organisation and now scapegoats are needed. I wonder for how long will finding scapegoats be enough against the anger of the public.

“But we're a university! We have to have a library!" said Ridcully. "It adds tone. What sort of people would we be if we didn't go into the library?"

"Students," said Senior Wrangler morosely.”
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2004, 10:14
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc
Hey, luba, long time havent seen/read of you

How's it goin? Exams, job, friends, leisure time...

Im goin back home tomorrow, girl
No stress aka no working for 6 weeks, phu

Stay cool.

I came back from Corsica in the beginning of the month,I spent there three months(working, you can guess)
In the moment I am trying to put everything in order
It's nice that you are coming home.Home, sweet home, I know what's the feeling, even the most ugly aspects of Bulgaria seem charming to me
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2004, 10:30
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOROSO!
Unfortunately for him, the Bulgarian guy was caught with his hand in the candy jar... and he's going to pay for it for PR reasons. He's definitely not the only one, rest assured.
I wonder whether the BBC guys have offered money only to him, and why exactly Slavkov,was he the only one who accepted or just the 'easiest' one, or they just don't wanna reveal the names of the others which is more plausible in my opinion

I am not trying to defend him or something, I think that Bulgarian football needs to get rid of him, but the whole affair doesn't look well. What is more Bateto was quite puzzled and embarrassed on the video I saw
Probably there is a reasonable explanation but we will never get to know it, that's for sure

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in