Xtratime Community banner

Lokomotiv Plovdiv info

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  zeifod2 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Could you tell me a bit more about this team, it's coach, (star) players, tactics, style,... and so on? Thanks. :) :)

#2 ·
Alright mate, The coaches name is Eduard Eranosyan and the chairman is called Emil Ninov! I'm also looking for their usual formation, tactics, pen taker, corner takers, and captain! here is the squad list if it helps:

Lokomotiv PD Plovdiv
1. VANChO MITKOV TRAIaNOV
2. PETYR NIKOLOV KOLEV
3. VELKO NIKOLOV HRISTEV
4. IVAN KOSTADINOV PASKOV
5. ATANAS KONSTANTINOV GEORGIEV
6. VASIL VENKOV KAMBUROV
7. TRAIaN KOLEV DIaNKOV
8. EKONDAJO DZhEJOBA
9. KRASIMIR NIKOLAEV PETKOV
10. MARTIN ANDREEV KAMBUROV
11. SVETOSLAV DIMOV BYRKANIChKOV
12. VLADIMIR IVANOV IVANOV
13. ROBERT ILIIa PETROV
14. ZhARKO SERAFIMOSKI
15. ALEKSANDYR BLAGOV TUNChEV
16. NESIM DZhAMILOV NEShADOV
17. KIRIL HRISTOV KOTEV
18. NEShKO MILOVANOVICh
19. KRASIMIR EMILOV DIMITROV
20. RUMEN TODOROV POPOV
21. DOBRIN KRASIMIROV ORLOVSKI
22. NEDKO HUBENOV KOLEV
23. IVO STEFANOV MIHAJLOV
24. GEORGI ILIEV RUSEV
25. DEIaN POSTOLOVSKI
26. BOBAN IaNChEVSKI
27. DARKO SPALEVICh
28. GEORGI KRYSTEV PETROV
29. METODI IVANOV STOJNEV
30. ILIIaN STRAHILOV GAROV
31. GEORGI VALERIEV STOIaNOV
32. IVAN VASILEV ILIEV
33. MITKO GEORGIEV CENOVSKI

Hope that helps mate! what are you doing the research for? I'm doing research to for a new game, i need to find out tactics and formations too? if you have any i might need for the other teams i would be grateful!! I've got all the squad lists for the teams in the premier if you need them! i also need pics of the new kits! Cheers mate!!!!!!!

#5 ·
Actually, Emil Nakov (not Ninov) is something of an executive director, the man who has the final word and gives the money is Georgi Iliev, who is something of a shady businessman, apparently from the mob (not proven, of course ;)).
The penalty taker is Camburov.

#7 ·
Ashley Henry said:
Lokomotiv PD Plovdiv
1. VANChO MITKOV TRAIaNOV
Little correction here: Traianov was recently sold to Armenia Bielefeld. Stoyan Kolev will be his replacement.

And to answer your Q: I'm a fan of Club Brugge who will play against Plovdiv in QR2 of the Champions League.

#8 ·
Traianov is definitely not a goalkeeper, I also don't think that he played with #1(not sure about that), probably Vasil Kamburov(the actually goalkeeper) and him are mixed in that list above. Stoiyan Kolevis a goalkeeper.
I have to admit that even though Lokomotiv Plovdid are form my home town I know very little about them(BUlgarian football is unfortunately too corrupted and ugly so I don't follw it closely) so I can't really help you with your questions. But one thing is for sure, Bulgarian teams are usually terrible in CL qualifications, even the biggest and most experienced(Levski and CSKA), and Loko reached the European competitions for the first time in about a decade, so Brugge is definitely a favourite in the contest.
) Does Plovid rely on experience or younger players?
They have quite a few young players, their topscorer Martin Kamburov is also still young and a product of their youth system. But they have a number of experienced players too. Kamburov is also the player to look out for. About the formation I have no idea.

#9 ·
Please, just dont call Locomotiv Plovdiv "Plovdiv". Teh latter is teh name of my city and Locomotiv is traditionally teh second best team after Botev Plovdiv. :)

I dont know too much abt Loco Pd team these days. I heard they signed Kolev from CSKA as goal keeper. teh Q is will they keep teh squad. Kamburov is a name on many lists in teh country clubs so you never know. Probably tehy keep the squad for the Brugge games and if tehy run out of all Euro Competitions early ( as is expected), they might sell few around to cash in.

#13 ·
Well, we think it is! :D May be not, but partly b/s of several reasons amomg which teh communist period when everything was concetrated in Sofia and ohelping two "grands" to make it. These days, Loco PD is in revival thanks to their boss and Botev is suffering thanks to our boss - teh worst period ever in our history.

By the way, nice to see new faces here - zejfod and reflective - WELCOME!

It will be great of you get to be active here in this BG forum and make this plave interesting! A?

G
#14 ·
Lokomotiv Plovdiv have to say thanks to the Macedoniens Zarko Serafimovski,Vanco Trajanov,Robert Petrov and Baban Jancevski"Mini Makedonija".your sign from Trabzonspor 3 year ago Serafimovski wos the best loko player two yers ago and then he live loko for Vardar last yer. Last yer the champion year Jancevski,Trajanov and Petrov was very good. Trajanov have live Loko for Arminia Bielefeld this summer. I have read about that Lokomotiv want to buy the Macedonien club Cementarnica. Cementarnica are in big financial problems and the deal from Plovdiv is too pay the players off cementara every month and if they produce talent Lokomotiv will have the right to take them first and for free. Can you tell my more about this if you now. Also i now that Bregalnica Stip have the same sponsor as Marek Bulgaria.

#15 ·
bono said:
Well, we think it is! :D May be not, but partly b/s of several reasons amomg which teh communist period when everything was concetrated in Sofia and ohelping two "grands" to make it. These days, Loco PD is in revival thanks to their boss and Botev is suffering thanks to our boss - teh worst period ever in our history.

By the way, nice to see new faces here - zejfod and reflective - WELCOME!

It will be great of you get to be active here in this BG forum and make this plave interesting! A?

Well, hello:) As i see, this forum is mostly Botevists':)
whatever, i don't visit this forum very often, a train my english here:)
now, i invite you to dirbg;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.