Most interesting in ages - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2004, 19:50 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Most interesting in ages

i dont about you but I feel liek this year's Chamionship and title race is by far teh most interesting in ages.

Not only that there is a good chance a team liek Loco PD to become Chamion for 1st tinme ever, but there are at leats 4 teams still in with a shot with few games legft ( 6 ?). there are surprises as Big name slosing away or drawing to small teams, ex. like Rodopa-Levski, Cherno More-CSKA, Belacitca-Litex and even teh Plovdiv 0-0 Derby.

It all make sme thinks that finally BG football is claner than ever, thou there is still lots of black stuff left ...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2004, 01:00
Premier Player

If competition is a symbol of prosperity then we should be satisfied.
We witnessed some unexpected outcomes but Bono, you are right,the mentality of the Bulgarian football authorities is still at the same level, no signs of tolerance or diplomacy.
That should be changed as a beginning IMO.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2004, 04:48
Premier Player

Actually, Bono, they're just mastering the theatro... coming it to be better and better. you still get to see the pathetic refs, the poor gameplay, the scandalous behavior of the players, the profound hooligans who barely keep themselves on feet till the end of the game.
If there is some fairplay it's more like a silence before the storm (or the flood as in our case particularly) because the children practise under humiliating conditions, and the nt players that we have right now are soon to become extinct.
Plus (or minus depends on the view) most of the players haven't got their wages and we can still enjoy our large set of nomadic players, and drop in motivation for the rest.
And Luba, I don't see this as a beginning of anything but the end. The strengths are equal, but not because all of the leading teams are good... As a matter of fact they get worse every year to come.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2004, 10:10
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally posted by giani_82

And Luba, I don't see this as a beginning of anything but the end.
Hiya, Gianni!
I think you got me wrong this time. What I didn't make clear is that in my view the beginning of reform should be the change in perceiving football not as a circus arena. Often times it looks like that
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2004, 12:38 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Well, Gianni, I do not get to follow the Kiga so close, but I also refuse to automatically get the negative side of it. "mastering teh theatro" is a pure specualtion. Of course, there are lots of bad things still out there, but I dont believe LOco PD champion (if) has been decided in teh beginning and now we all just play the game. Not at all. There is a real fight for that 1st place, for Euro places and for relegation - there is no question IMO. Loco, Litex, Levski and CSKA are all tight up in this fight and as of course they play dirty smtms, its much better than all previous years taken together, when it was obvious who wins what from game 10, if not earlier.

Few examples - evertyone is talking Litex buys games moire than any else. And suddenly you get teh 1-1 in petric, exactly when ppl say Litex has teh best shot with easier program.

Everyone then says Loco is champion and Zozro Iliev has fixed it long time ago ... then you get the 0-3 Levski demolishion. Plus, Rodopa game, Cherno More and so on.

I refuse to accpet all conpirocy theories, you know. I am not naive - we all know there are too many fixed games and dirt but you jst cant convince me that the battle for teh title now is NOT for real. And if it is not and all is fixed - its still 100 times mor einteresting this season that all 10 before together.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in