Hero back to Naftex - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 10:41 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Hero back to Naftex

Actually this is a bit old news. Dimitar Dimitrov signed for three years with Naftex, his first club.

Before the game against Belgium there was a rumour that Hero would be the new NT coach if we had lost the game.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 01:53
Premier Player

Hero along with Naftex sponsor should be able to return the team to the first places struggle. Hopefully we'll finally be able to watch 4-5 teams fighting at the top Slavia, Litex, Naftex, Levski and CSKA and if the talks about fair play come to be true the fans will get back to the stads which is great though hard to happen.

The sad thing is Loko Pd (no sad for bono) and Cherno More seem to be falling apart, which will leave a great class shift between the prime teams and the rest, but for the most of the time now it has been so and it's not likely to give a bad mark to the championship if and only if the bosses keep their promise after the meeting.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 16:03
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Loco PD is not falling apart, Velbuzd PD is! An drightly so ... this is not our local rivals as we know them. This aint natural ...

Now, all we have to see is Botev getting back to a top 3 spot in BG!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 17:45
Premier Player

Eheh, right u are, bono,
And it's quite likely that we are supporting Vitosha, Sredec and Trakia around here We really got a situation common for our Dark "communist" Ages Levski-Spartak, CSKA-Septemvri, Velbujd- Loko

Good luck to Botev - read today u'd be getting back Dafchev, I won't say I respect him for his behavior, but he had talent, not completely wasted still.

PS: Delete the previous msg, I seem unable to do so though it's really my post

Last edited by giani_82; June 20th, 2003 at 17:47.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 11:58
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Dlt whcih mesg Gianni?

As for Botev ... its a shame realy that the 2nd biggest twon and teh 3rd best team ever in BG is doing so poorly lately. there are money in PD and we dont need amateurs like Hristolov and Mafiozos like Kustindil guys, to run our teams. ... tough luck I guess.

Then, Botev is doing sth nice if you think about it. we build young team and give chances to lots of youngsters ... The bad thing was 3 yrs ago when they fired 90% of teh team bacj then. We had young team with great tallent among which Ambarcumian, Uchikov, Mecho, Karasloavov, Krumov, Vladimirov etc ... but thats past.

thou if what we all pray for happens and we get anew President sooner or later most of these guys will be willing to come back. Then we can always count on some old Botev guard to come back for a season or two ...

Anyway ... hope we make it.

And good luck to Hero and Naftata. I like their team and (I like Litex and any nonSofia based team that can win against teh two headed mafia communist demon ) wish they can come back and be up there ... And levski and scka be relegated ...

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 12:20
Premier Player

I guess Luba deleted it I just posted twice.

For Botev I agree, I can never really tell u how thankful I am for Mecho Pretty much the most talanted midfielder around, though something is always in his way to be real some. Hope we can sell him this year in a serious league, too bad the deal with Perugia failed as this year he could have been alongside Miccoli and Vryzas.

And may be Bobi Dimitrov should really return to u. It's great that we get back ex-youth squad players like him and Andonov (that never played for us ) But with the arrival of Bukarev the first isn't opted for much play time, and with u at least he could develop and help Botev out.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 13:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

And you were of course the stupidest again for not letting him play regular football few yrs at least. the best player you have , no question..
i also hope Mecho gets to play abroad but for that he shoudl go to CSKA otherwise eventually he will wind up in Turkey midtable. at best.

Are you saying Bobi is back in Levski now???

:fero: :fero:

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 13:23
Premier Player

Argghh, Borimirov, Hristov, Iliev and Gonzo sold west

Yeah Bobi has a contract with us til 2004, so he was simply loaned out to Botev and starts the summer camp with us now. So getta return it to u for Mecho
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 13:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Better not cite Gonzo, please ... Then Ilian sold west as much as Stoicho Mladenov did 20 yrs ago. It doesnt count really.

Borimirov was a WC94 missuderstanding , Hristov is may be the only good arguenment but 1st it is the exception proving the rule, 2nd it was not reall Levski that sold him but your then technical director ... and even Zuzo's tallent couldnt help it apart from this one ...

Get bobi back ASAP!!! :fero:

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 13:52
Premier Player

Borimirov u'r mistaking him for Kiriakov, as Borimirov is amongst the players with the most games in europe we have.

And for Bobbi Botev has really nothing to offer
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 13:57
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Bobbi was our leader, topscorer and mcuh more the last two seasons ... what do you mean has nothing to offer. We made Bobi who he is, he might be signed with you but he is our player. Ho loves it there and fans love him. There is no better thing for a plyer at his age. If he wants to turn into sth like Todor Kolev and never makes it he can stay with you and get all the slack and the bad horrible vibes players get while being at Levski. If stays for one or two more seasons eh will develop into a coplemet player while he is being loved and gets 100% playing time. Then, he might join CSKA for a short spell and get a good deal for Europe.

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 15:10
Premier Player

Sorry I meant Botev can't come with a good offer for Bobi
And it would be pure shame to see him get relegated with Botev
So he made the right choice eventually.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 15:12
Premier Player

Ahh forgot is quite possible to be involved in a deal with Vancho Trajanov from Velbujd.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 15:42
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

BULSHIT!!!!

Bobi will never play in Velbuzd Plovdiv. NEVER!!!! :fero: :fero:

And of course we can get a good deal for him. Bobi +cash for Lilio Arsov!

Again, what remains on the table is the fact that he will be completely wasted at Levski on teh bench and in any other team while plays there and he will become great (just liek Gundi - everyone knows Botev made him as a player ) if he stays with us.

Its more about him and his futire than Botev. We will be fine wothout him eventually...

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 16:01
Premier Player

Botev made Gundi cauz u were a communist army team and CSKA saw nothing in him, so he really had to kill his time in there.

And now that I think there is an explanation to the Levski selling problem they just wanted to copy CSKA with Stoichkov, but the fact is he is from Harmanli . And we made a mistake in this direction, signed too many Plovdiv players . The perfect example here is Vidolov - a guy to come from there and even CSKA couldn't sell him a bit more to the west than Bursa Same with Zajcev or whosoever May be CSKA could sell this time a player like Mecho in Istambul (make a better name for Plovdiv players sell him a bit west to Bursa), cauz we really sell players to the east of it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in