Bulgarian Players with quality and not very expensive for move abroad - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2003, 12:13 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Bulgarian Players with quality and not very expensive for move abroad

Sporting really needs some fresh blood.....we had a great history with two bulgarians.....Krassimir Balakov and Ivaylo Yordanov, can you give me a list of
Right Back
Defensive Midfielders
Offensive Midfielders
Forwards

Good and not to expensive to me to indicate to sporting lisbon, they're really need some new stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2003, 15:13
Premier Player

We don't have too many good right or left backs just now... Probably Yordan Terziev (CSKA) would fit but he is too unconstant this season as he changed teams.

Defensive mids:
Atanas Bornosuzov - polyvalent can play as an offensive mid as well, the most constant and probably the best Litex player this season.
Jelenkovic - Also a player of Litex, though he ain't Bulgarian he has been among the best foreigners in our championship in the past 4 years.

Offensive:
Dimityr Telkijski - Levski, he has a couple of bad matches this season only, big improvement compared to the previous seasons, and he finally made a deep impresion this year for he always had the talent but found some difficulties with the constant change of coaches in Levski. Personally my favorite player in our championship, good dribble, precise passes that decided most of Levski's games this season, excellent free kick master
Kinda reminds me of Rui Costa, though he definitelly ain't such a class.

Gyrgorov - CSKA, youth is his biggest advantage, he has the skills to make a good career in Europe- good shooting, technique, but needs some more practise in passing. And may be stay away from some bad influence I heard he has coming from some of his friends.

Forwards:

Velizar Dimitrov - CSKA, quite a speedy winger, excellent finisher that can dribble past any defender. Though I'm supposed to hate his team I can't deny the skills he has - plus he has already some good experience for his age in our championship and I think it's time for him to get out in europe if he wants to make it to the national team.

Georgi Chilikov - Levski, the current goalmaster of the league, but watching at the stats, he will finish the season as top goalscorer anyway he has like 22 goals in 16 games. Very good at the air, gathers almost all the balls on the second floor, which gives advantage while playing counter attacks. He has some very good heavy shot on goal with both legs, and considering his height he is quite awesome with the ball in his legs.

Sakaliev - Naftex, good flair and positioning, very piercing forward, probably if he would leave Naftex he'd show even better performance. Definitelly the most wanted player by the BG grands (Levski, CSKA and Litex). The only problem seems his boss, who is setting just too high price for him.

About the prices, the midfielders should be like:
Bornosuzov - 1,5 mill $ - 2 mill $
Jelenkovic - 1,5 mill $
Telkijski - 1,5 mill $ - 2,5 mill $
Gyrgorov - 2-3 mill $ (considering his youth)

The forwards would be a bit more expensive, but I'm sure they deserve every penny of it:
Chilikov - 5 mill $
Dimitrov - 3,5-4,5 mill $
Sakaliev - 2,5-3 mill $

Now if u would consider these prices high (I'm no manager can't tell exactly, but this is my best guess judging on their level and age) u should know that they are the best in the championship... For lower prices may be the U 21 players would be better
Blagoj Georgiev- Slavia, offensive mid, good positioning, a team player with some good future. around 1 mill $
Toni Kostadinov - Levski, defensive mid, needs some physical strength, and more concentration but for now is quite hard working in both attack and defense- 800,000 $
Dimityr Rangelov- Slavia, the most promising central forward in BG (at least for now) good positioning in front of the goal, he has been around for a while, and always leaving good impression.
1,5 -2 mill $

That's for now

I'm glad everytime I hear from someone respecting Krasi and Ivo for the careers they spent in Europe
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2003, 18:33 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Thanks for the big help

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in