fosters i mean wizard cup results - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2003, 23:41 Thread Starter
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
fosters i mean wizard cup results

melbourne poiunded richmonds ass by abt 43 points, very impressive......

WCE ran over the top of freo in a very entertaining game by 17 pts, very high quality

hawks beat the saints by abt 23 points

brisbane over sydney by abt 32 points in a canter

nth belted essendon by 62 points

and in a not surprising classic adelaide beat port by 1 point after a late checkside goal, a real corker of a match.......

what ive noticed is that the wizard cup till now with the exception of richmond and essendon, has been of a very high quality standard, watching the western derby and the south aussie derby u wouldnt know it was february hats off to them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2003, 00:29
International

Teams: AC Milan, Italy
Richmond were terrible. I don't know if Melbourne played good or if Richmond made them look good. Their skills were shcoking, they had no game plan and they were slow as donkey's. I think Frawley has been there too long and hasn't got the results. Time to go Spud.

AC MILAN
IL CLUB PIU' TITOLATO AL MONDO
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2003, 02:59 Thread Starter
Star Player
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by The Shev
Richmond were terrible. I don't know if Melbourne played good or if Richmond made them look good. Their skills were shcoking, they had no game plan and they were slow as donkey's. I think Frawley has been there too long and hasn't got the results. Time to go Spud.
settle down there blue blood, just the first game in feb 1 or 2 weeks prep can make a team look very ordinary compared to their fresher opponents....

i expected us to lose, obviously no-one likes being flogged, but depending on how heavy the workload is at a particular club that can determine how they'll go in pre-season, we are still doing the killer 2.5 hour sessions the day before the game, b/c spud reckons were not as fit as we can be, so hes taking it all the way through pre-season so that there'll be plenty in the tank for the season........

melbourne on the other hand like it or not, are in damage control b/c of the woewodin fiasco, so a good wizard cup run is vital to get the membership going, notice in the crowd of 17,000 there were lucky to be 5,000 dees supporters? enjoy your wizard cup run personally i think youll go far............

im still optemistic abt the season coming, we have quality and i have faith in spud and his henchmen

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2003, 04:05
Star Player

Premiership her we come !!!

Wheres Couto Too bad it was only pre-seaon though.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2003, 10:50
International

INow just so you know I'm not having a dig at ya or Richmond, just saying what I think about them. Well you better improve fats because last year you were horrible and this year doesn't look much better. Even with Blumfield and Johnson, your midfield still looked weak and the disposal was absolutely awful. Richardson and Ottens got clearly beaten by two youngsters. Personally, I don't think you have a strong squad. I don't rate any of your players as top class players, because they aren't good enough or not consistant (Richo, Gaspar, Ottens, etc...)

But if you can prove me wrong then good on ya.

However, your chances against Carlton are very good coz I watched them and they were shocking.

AC MILAN
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2003, 15:55
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
Quote:
Originally posted by FatCop87
Premiership her we come !!!

Wheres Couto Too bad it was only pre-seaon though.
Where the bloody hell do you talk sh!t about premeirships !!!!!!!

You only beat the Dockers by 17 points !!!!!!!!!

We had our entire defence out & Clive Waterhouse & J Lo

hardly the stuff to bring joy to the Eagles Fans.. the looks of the fans told the story at the end of the game....... Eagles supportters happy but deep down knew Freo held back, Freo didnt even throw Matty Carr on Cousins !!!!!! And the looks of the Freo supportters was like Damn we lost..... keep our mouth shut ..... we know the WCE battled against out 2nd's Defence The kids did well & CC pulled the kids in at HT.

BTW FatCop !!!!!!

Technically Freo if they wanna get nasty, they only have to lodge a complaint to the AFL & they will travel to Darwin on Saturday . WCE had 19 on the field early in the 3rd what is 17 minus 45

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2003, 21:57 Thread Starter
Star Player
Star Player

fair enoiugh shev, every1's entitled to their opinion but when melbournes getting 3 or 4 more players at each and every contest, obviously theres a discrepancy there thats more than just a suposed gulf in class...........btw blumfield didnt play and ottens and richo wouldve got beat by babboons, with the amount of ball that was coming to them,,,, i'd like to see those youngsters take them during the season
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2003, 08:57
International

Actually, it's Freo's fault and the umpires for not noticing.

AC MILAN
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2003, 10:57
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by The Shev
Actually, it's Freo's fault and the umpires for not noticing.

We Did notice Jako ran off before Belly could call for a head count

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old February 24th, 2003, 15:29
Star Player

The only chance the eagles have of going anywhere is if Judd,Cousins,Kerr,Gardiner and Chick can gel with the likes of the Matera's,Wirrpunda and wilson weaving some magic,good on paper anyway.Do you honelstly think i was serious about the prem we have Fuk all chance but i expect to them to make the 8.

Looking forwad to doing the double over you again
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2003, 12:08
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by FatCop87
The only chance the eagles have of going anywhere is if Judd,Cousins,Kerr,Gardiner and Chick can gel with the likes of the Matera's,Wirrpunda and wilson weaving some magic,good on paper anyway.Do you honelstly think i was serious about the prem we have Fuk all chance but i expect to them to make the 8.

Looking forwad to doing the double over you again
Good Luck... 1st Derby is in front of Freo's Bloodthirsty fans !!!

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2003, 09:15
Star Player

No doubt your one of them !
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2003, 15:25
Star Player

I will assure you I am

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in