Footy Commentary - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old December 5th, 2002, 05:19 Thread Starter
Star Player

Footy Commentary

This is football match commentary, where you're the commentator,

"well welcome folks, to the MCG, today's weather looks pretty good, and if you don't mind me saying we're gunno see a hell of match today, between the.........."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old December 5th, 2002, 12:57
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
..... Collingwood and Fremantle. The Woods will be pumped up for this one after comments by un named Fremantle player through the press saying he was the real father of of Eddie McQuires child, McQuire hit back by saying......

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old December 5th, 2002, 13:14
Star Player

..........."That he and Chris Connolly had a fling at the Brownlow count and that he gets somewhat turned on by Mathew Pavlich's nose and it was the main reason they offered him a contract.He wouldnt name the Player though but my co-commentator tonight Denniss Commetti suspects it's ............
-------------------------------------------------------
PS.Iv never been in one of these so if it's crap please bear with me.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old December 5th, 2002, 13:24
International

Teams: Australia & Newcastle United
... big Peter Sumich. The centimetre perfect ex-Eagles full-forward would be the perfect replacement for Kegs Cummings. We now throw down to Christi Malthouse as the teams prepare to run onto the ground...

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

- Vincenzo Grella, Parma & Australia.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2002, 03:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

Dermott says "sorry folks, it seems Christi Malthouse is experiencing some technical difficulties with one of the players, they seem to have tangle up together. Anyways, we'll be crossing live to Chantel Marshel at the player's locker room to see what this technical difficulty is"
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2002, 11:38
Star Player

...seen in the corner of the ground with their noses are Cousins , Morrison , McIntosh & Read all snorting up a line of speed , Christi Maltouse is popping a few eccies

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2002, 11:39
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by FatCop87
..........."That he and Chris Connolly had a fling at the Brownlow count and that he gets somewhat turned on by Mathew Pavlich's nose -------------------------------------------------------
PS.Iv never been in one of these so if it's crap please bear with me.
Not as much as you get turned on by Dean Cox's nose

post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old December 6th, 2002, 13:49
Star Player

I shot myself in the foot there rally didnt i
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old December 7th, 2002, 05:58 Thread Starter
Star Player

i got to apologize to the viewer for this disruption, and we must get back to the game now as the sirens are about to go off, the players are positioning themselves, (the sirens goes off) the game has begun.............
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old December 7th, 2002, 09:58
Premier Player

"... the umpire goes BAANNNGGG and sends the air-conveyence into the stratosphere, but a free kick has been awarded to the Dockers, its seems that Eddie is still on the field applying the finishing touches to Buckley's make-up....."
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old December 7th, 2002, 16:27
Star Player

.............. Sandilands in his debut makes a clear tap to Bell , Bell shovels out to Cook , Who finds Hasleby with a pin point pass on the tits to Hasleby.........

post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2002, 05:55 Thread Starter
Star Player

yeah, that was the greatest pass i've seen for a while, lets have a replay of that (replay), yup, i think this is gunno be a winner for the 2003 Pass of the Year Award (sponsored by Nike "just do it"), anyways back the game, Hasleby runs on with the ball, and kicks a long bomb into the Collingwood's goal square, and, hang on what's this, it looks like a Freo fan has jumped the fence and running towards the goal square.....yea, this just in from our boundary correspondent, it seems like that Freo fan is Tony Modra..............
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2002, 13:09
Star Player

and no words can describe this , but Tony Modra is completely naked. He looks like he has a carton too many.. & boy oh boy Nathan Buckley is upset since With McQuire . Buckley screaaches " Edward you arssse Hoole , come over hear & I'll show you some reall goodies.......

post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2002, 13:21
International

Teams: AC Milan, Italy
"...and here comes Eddie now. He stops, props, delivers to Buckley on the Members Stand wing. Nathan grabs a black and white condom from his socks, passes to Eddie and gets him! Centimetre perfect that was. It was like a cork in the ocean."

"Meanwhile, Carla McGuire has been spotted in the Collingwood club rooms with a mysterious guy. They look to be really enjoying themselves, and do not seem to care about the footy. Eddie is gonna be pissed, but I'm sure he is happy with Nathan..."

"Hang on a second. That guy Carla McGuire is with looks like, no it couldn't be, he's done it again. It's Wayne............"

AC MILAN
IL CLUB PIU' TITOLATO AL MONDO
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2002, 13:27
Star Player

Weiderman ... Far out how did that rough head get into Carla's life ?? Oh I think Edward has now spotted Wayne but as he deposits with Nathan , the smile on his face is as if he feels no remorse ....

post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2002, 13:40
International

"...Yes, of course Nathan is very experienced in the field of exchanging bodily fluids with another man. Last year, he voluntarily exchanged bodily fluids with a young man from the Cattery named Cameron Ling. However, I get the feeling that Eddie wishes to exchange something else with Nathan, like..."

AC MILAN
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2002, 04:31
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally posted by COUTO 5
the smile on his face is as if he feels no remorse ....
lol... he roots him with great force!!

" ... oh my, whats this? Just as Eddie and Nathan were about to make the exchange, big Rocca comes flyyying across the pack, his knee hits Buckley fair and square in the back of his head. Nathan is out cold!! And Anthony has stepped in and taken Buck's place in front of Eddie... Rocca has the big Sav out..... "
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2002, 14:52
International

"...but just as Eddie is about to grab hold of the big Sav, out comes Wayne Jackson from nowhere and he lays a beautiful 70's hip and shoulder on Edward. Centimentre perfect. The mean being as cool as the other side of the pillow. And what's this, Jack Elliot has arrived and grabbed Jacko around the neck. He has him in a choke hold. It seems Jack can't get over the salary cap loss handed out by Jacko. He is going [u]blue[/i] in the face. Jack is going mental. But the umpire blows his whistle and has awarded a free kick to Jacko. However, Elliot won't let go so the umpires pays a 50 metre penalty. Now, Elliot let's go of the poor bastard. Gee Bruce, a bit of quick thinking in heavy traffic by the umpire. Anywa, the match resumes and Jacko kicks the ball and...OH MY GOD...WHAT A MARK! Mark of the year surely. Centifarkingmetre perfect Bruce. That was fantastic by..."

AC MILAN
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2002, 04:59
Premier Player

"... Capper!! He soared higher than Joe Cocker to take the specie of the year. Warwick Capper in his comeback match today, and he is still using his old Swans shorts... maaaaaaagnificant. And i think Capper himself is pleased with that grab too, he's on half a mongrel as i get the binoculars to have a closer look.... and yes he is certainly on a mongrel. Capper is cracking one, 35 metres out on an accute angle. The man on the mark is holding his head in his hands as Capper runs in and........"
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2002, 13:10
Star Player

he fluffed it !!! He mustve seen Kelli Stevens licking her lips on the sidelines....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in