Farewell Chucky Norrish . - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2002, 14:51 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
Farewell Chucky Norrish .

In one of the most emotional Retirement speaches today, Jason Norrish called it a day. Flanked by his family & freinds , Chucky as he is affectionatley known broke down in tears as he spoke for the love of the Fremantle FC. He will be rememberd by us fans as the guy who was VC for 3 seasons aswell as a Fairest & best recepient.

Trust me on this Freo will turn it on for Chucky on Sunday- Thanks for the memories Jason , we wish you all the best in your retirement

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2002, 15:00
International

Teams: Australia & Newcastle United
Just like how Freo turned it on for Dale Kickett?

Good luck to the lad for the future.

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

- Vincenzo Grella, Parma & Australia.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2002, 15:04 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by dyertribe
Just like how Freo turned it on for Dale Kickett?

Good luck to the lad for the future.
I Hope Not !!!! :rollani:

Whats the story DT , rumours are rife in Perth that Adelaide are gonna throw the game if Port win on Saturday !!!

Whats the word in Adelaide ????

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old August 30th, 2002, 16:48
Star Player

the dockers are totally gunno whoop the crows ass, and also equally the most wins in a season with 10 wins
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2002, 04:25
International

Quote:
Originally posted by COUTO 5
Whats the story DT , rumours are rife in Perth that Adelaide are gonna throw the game if Port win on Saturday !!!

Whats the word in Adelaide ????
I haven't heard a thing but the rumour-mill is in full-swing about Collingwood vs the Dogs as well ...

The word from the players is they are determined to give it to Freo after we were your only home win last season ...

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2002, 10:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

Thats Good to hear

I didnt wanna see a one way traffic game.

& BTW DT - How do Adelaide play in Heavy Rain , Hail thunder & lightning ??? Cause thats what is forecasted

& I will be still there sipping on my Bulleit Bourbons - I am not a little bit of water deter me

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old August 31st, 2002, 10:53
International

Cast your mind back to last season when we started 0 & 5 and went to Optus Oval in appalling conditions and Ricciuto, McLeod and Jarman played an absolute blinder in one of the upsets of the season.

Our small running brigade don't seem too fazed by poor conditions - it's not as if we rely on big forwards who are useless in conditions like that

"Bourbon, the brownest of the brown liquers ... what's that? You want me to drink you?" ... - Lionel Hutz, The Simpsons.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2002, 06:09
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Commiserations Couts Adelaide are a great unit and are perhaps preparing for the finals I think DT loves me by now ,I was shocked to hear Jace retire because I thought he had a fine season.

........ Planet Milan ........

"Il Milan con il cuore e insieme andiamo avanti"
"Siamo Il Milan non deve dire altro"

The poster formerly known as Schumy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in