Pavlich - F*ck YOU !!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old August 10th, 2002, 07:57 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
Pavlich - F*ck YOU !!!

Mat Pavlich , if you are reading this F*ck Off !!!!!

If you think Freo will trade you to one of the Adelaide teams easy well think again This is what Freo will want for Mat Pavlich

Matt Pavlich to Adelaide + Andrew McLeod with Brett Burton or top 2 draft picks

Matt Pavlich to Port Adelaide = Josh Carr with Warren Tredrea or Stuart Dew

or we will trade him straight to Brisbane for Des Headland

Both SA teams the ball is in your court!!

Dyertribe dont come hear & talk sh!t , cause both clubs already know what Freo want , & what Freo wants is what they will get

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2002, 08:45
International

Teams: Australia & Newcastle United
Re: Pavlich - F*ck YOU !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by COUTO 5
Matt Pavlich to Adelaide + Andrew McLeod with Brett Burton or top 2 draft picks

Matt Pavlich to Port Adelaide = Josh Carr with Warren Tredrea or Stuart Dew
Who's the one talking sh1t here ...

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

- Vincenzo Grella, Parma & Australia.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2002, 10:06
Star Player

watch your language son
you're setting a bad example for the younger members of Xtratime

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2002, 11:05
Legend

Teams: Australian Football, Italian Football
I hope Pavlich will stay but I don't know if it will happen.

Was King Italy..
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 03:01
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Couto why not trade him for Wayne Carey Think about it you can have a Duck and Farmer on your side ,OR a King and a Wizard.

........ Planet Milan ........

"Il Milan con il cuore e insieme andiamo avanti"
"Siamo Il Milan non deve dire altro"

The poster formerly known as Schumy
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 07:46
International

Nah Meazza why stop there? Judging by Couts assessment of Pavlich and what he thinks Freo could ask for him they should have a crack at Ronaldo & Patrick Kluivert as well ... is Michael Jordan any good at footy? ...

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 08:32 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by dyertribe
Nah Meazza why stop there? Judging by Couts assessment of Pavlich and what he thinks Freo could ask for him they should have a crack at Ronaldo & Patrick Kluivert as well ... is Michael Jordan any good at footy? ...
Trust me on this Dyertribe- The names mentioned is what Freo will ask for or it will be a straight swap for Des Headland. Fremantle will not accept anything less.
You can say what you wanna say but thats how its gonna be. If both adelaide teams dont tow the line and Pavlich dticks his feet in & refuses , Mick Moylan will makesure he dont go to Adelaide or Port- Making Brisbanes Dess Headland all the more attractive

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 08:59
International

Yeh OK Couts ...

If Burton & McLeod is what it will take we'd be happy to see Pavlich play for Carlton next year while Carey suits up for us.

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 09:19
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
tell u what, pavlich isnt worth one of the names being bandied around, thats my opinion anyway! kinda reminds me of chalmers abt 10 years ago, big fat mouth with a big fat ego and not much getgo
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 09:28
International

Quote:
Originally posted by tigerTUFF
tell u what, pavlich isnt worth one of the names being bandied around, thats my opinion anyway! kinda reminds me of chalmers abt 10 years ago, big fat mouth with a big fat ego and not much getgo
Finally some sanity.

Although I'd be deflated and not play to the best of my ability like Chalmers too if I was slapped with a $40k fine before my AFL career had started - that was obscene!

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 12:13 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by MR MEAZZA
Couto why not trade him for Wayne Carey Think about it you can have a Duck and Farmer on your side ,OR a King and a Wizard.
Why swap the rising King for the fallen one ????

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 12:20
Star Player
Star Player

Quote:
Although I'd be deflated and not play to the best of my ability like Chalmers too if I was slapped with a $40k fine before my AFL career had started - that was obscene!
sorry dt i gots no pity for that blowtorch, a 40k fine was measly for the way he carried on b4 he played. fancy sending a letter to richmond syd and bris all perennial hacks at the time stating 'dont bother picking me up in the draft, the only club i will go too is collingwood', bah! No way that can be done these days, if I remember correctly we picked him up and the goon stood out of footy for 2 years! well sh!t he should have been suspended for another 2 after that IMO

He never achieved gr8 heights b/c things like that scar and brand a player his entire career, buckley tried to do the same, but sanity prevailed and he made an agreement , to play one year for the bears on the provider he gets traded to the club of his choice collingwood. After a few seasons at the pies he almost left, and u know what stopped him? an article in the heraldsun branding him a mercenary if he left, stating the typical crap abt not being respected and looking like a gold digger etc etc..... chalmers quite simply f*cked up and did wrong by us, the AFL and ultimately his career.

BTW couts gotta love the title of this thread
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 12:23 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Yeh OK Couts ...

If Burton & McLeod is what it will take we'd be happy to see Pavlich play for Carlton next year while Carey suits up for us.
& if Carey don't ??? Look I dont wanna sound p!ssed off at ya, cause I am not. It is Pavlich, his father & his management putting a high price on his head & using the home sick excuse. Look Freo & there supportters rate this guy as a player , but they way he has been treating the club in recent weeks it looks like he wants to play the burning bridges game. Freo will play hardball with him. & the names mentioned above are the names Freo want If the Big Pav does decide to leave& there is no sugar coating of this fact. Fremantle hold the aces & if clubs dont come to the party with the players they want the losers will be Fremantle ( losing Pavlich , but a small price ) , The clubs who wanted to sign him , Pavlich himself ( will most likely end up in Melbourne and at a bargain salary if he wishes to continue ) & _Pavlich's family ( the little boy aint coming home ) The only winner will be the club that has the 1st pick int the preseason draft ( which is now total BS to bargain for )

So who ever wants him , come & get him

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 12:27 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by tigerTUFF

sorry dt i gots no pity for that blowtorch, a 40k fine was measly for the way he carried on b4 he played. fancy sending a letter to richmond syd and bris all perennial hacks at the time stating 'dont bother picking me up in the draft, the only club i will go too is collingwood', bah! No way that can be done these days, if I remember correctly we picked him up and the goon stood out of footy for 2 years! well sh!t he should have been suspended for another 2 after that IMO

He never achieved gr8 heights b/c things like that scar and brand a player his entire career, buckley tried to do the same, but sanity prevailed and he made an agreement , to play one year for the bears on the provider he gets traded to the club of his choice collingwood. After a few seasons at the pies he almost left, and u know what stopped him? an article in the heraldsun branding him a mercenary if he left, stating the typical crap abt not being respected and looking like a gold digger etc etc..... chalmers quite simply f*cked up and did wrong by us, the AFL and ultimately his career.

BTW couts gotta love the title of this thread
Big diffrence between Chalmers & Pavlich , Tiges & DT

Pavlich has the obvious pedigree & is oozing class its no wonder both Adelaide teams had been hounding him 1 year into his 3 year contract.
Chalmers had no football smarts on or off the field

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2002, 13:36
Star Player
Star Player

u reckon pavlich ouzes class? Ive seen him when he plays as a loose man in defence and he blitzes, Ive seen him clean up ottens down at subi when u guys pumped us by abt 70 points, and Ive seen him cop a bath against richo whos only just started to hit his peak fitness, as far as im concerened the jury is still out.......hes good though, lets not forget chalmers was considered the best player outside the afl and was expected to be a star, moreso than pavlich, so we'll wait and see

you'll get something decent for him no doubt, a straight swap for a top round draft pick is not unreasonable considering he was number 3 and has developed. but burton and mcleod? fat chance, headland? well youd have to say headland is a sh!tload better than pavlich and ud be getting a bargain if u managed that but its possible with him wanting back to WA (although not as bad now I hear) Headland is an absolute gun and how bloody good is he to watch fellas?
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2002, 05:21
International

Couts ... Pavlich isn't fit to polish Carey's backside.

He's a good player but he's going to be nowhere near as good as the King, or Lloydy or for that matter Tredrea - IMO if Tredders was in Melbourne with the increased exposure he'd be considered a gun. Instead he's hidden away like Simon Goodwin and isn't rated as highly as he should be.

Pavlich ... fair dinkum Couts ... if only Blight hadn't listened to that d1ckhead Mickan and picked Pav for the rookie list instead of McGregor ...

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2002, 05:45
Star Player
Star Player

i disagree,

I dunno what crap ure media circles are feeding u dudes in the western states but regardless of what u hear, goodwin is one of the most highly regarded midfielders in the league, and tredrea, well theres little doubt hes regarded as the boom forward of the comp this season, the only thing thats kept him down in previous seasons is his poor kicking, which will always be wayward just like richos, but hes always been considered one of the elite forwards dt, if they say otherwise over there then they are deadset bullsh!tting yas
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2002, 15:04 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Couts ... Pavlich isn't fit to polish Carey's backside.

He's a good player but he's going to be nowhere near as good as the King, or Lloydy or for that matter Tredrea - IMO if Tredders was in Melbourne with the increased exposure he'd be considered a gun. Instead he's hidden away like Simon Goodwin and isn't rated as highly as he should be.

Pavlich ... fair dinkum Couts ... if only Blight hadn't listened to that d1ckhead Mickan and picked Pav for the rookie list instead of McGregor ...
DT Pavlich will have played 65 games by the years end and will still be 20
In atleast 40 of them games he wouldve been on Freos best 40 times minimum- You can say what you wanna say about him- but trust me , When or If you's get him.. he will be the Instant Superstar in SA, the media will build him up & he will be king oneday regardless where he plays..He has a football brain he has the physique... all he needs now to know where he is going !!! & everyone there will see the Matt Pavlich I see week in week out !!

Now you tell me somethig DT -If Adelaide or Port rate him as highly as we do over here in the west Why oh why has Adelaide been putting trade bids in for him every year he has been here whilst under contract ???

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2002, 15:06 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
... if only Blight hadn't listened to that d1ckhead Mickan and picked Pav for the rookie list instead of McGregor ...
Wait till the end of the season & see what we are gonna put on our senior list fromm our rookies & Cralton have already enquired about this guy

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2002, 11:48
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan
I see where you're coming from Couts no doubt from a fans perspective they believe that they've given this player a chance and he should repay the club in performances.

........ Planet Milan ........

"Il Milan con il cuore e insieme andiamo avanti"
"Siamo Il Milan non deve dire altro"

The poster formerly known as Schumy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in