Most hated player in the AFL ?????? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2002, 13:17 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
Most hated player in the AFL ??????

Which player do you hate the most ???

I have a few

Glen Jakovich- If anyone knows the real Jakovich they would be discraced to themselves for even encountering that fiend !!!

Jeff White- Left Freo to be with mummy & continue to suck on her t!ts as if he 6 months . What a f*cking sook !!!!!!

Stephen Milne - I cannot beleive how such a sh!tty player can kick so many goals . I bet his career will end up on the same path as Russell Jeffrey , Adrian McAdam , Warren Campbell & all those 1 season wonders !!!!! One day he is going to slip over & some one like Ricky Mott is going to land on him & shatter him

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2002, 13:46
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
Jacko really that bad couts?

and I thought poodle would be up there

ok players I f*cken hate, I dont like Lloydy, even if he is a gun, no-one sh!ts me more than that pretty boy kicking a bag. I think its all the diving over the years that has made me so bitter, this guy gets it all from the poofs in white.

David King would have to be wthout a doubt the biggest smartass in the AFL, Id love to see some1 smack that smug smile offa his mug.

when I think of more I will post them.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old July 29th, 2002, 17:31
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan
I cant stand Anthony Rocca and that stager Matthe"The Grass throwing *****"Lloyd,David King is a W##K also Steven Milne needs a real smack in the head and also Mark Mercuri is another I dont really like.

........ Planet Milan ........

"Il Milan con il cuore e insieme andiamo avanti"
"Siamo Il Milan non deve dire altro"

The poster formerly known as Schumy

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2002, 05:59
International

Teams: Australia & Newcastle United
JUSTIN MURPHY

He is the biggest fcuking hypocritical [email protected] the game has seen - he'll mouth off, he'll taunt the crowd and he'll do generally untoward things to opposition players behind play but he'll be the first one to point the finger and b1tch and cry if he cops it back.

Off the field the Carlton/Geelong/Carlton move was a joke and the Spider Everitt thing on TFS was the icing on the cake for me - why would Spider lie on national TV when he knows full well that it would get back to Murphy, but Murphy rings in and says it's 100% bullsh1t?

He's a d1ckhead.

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

- Vincenzo Grella, Parma & Australia.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2002, 16:14 Thread Starter
Star Player

Wayne Carey is another I hate , I loved it when the sh!t hit the fan this year !!!!!

RE-= Poodle head McManus_Dont get me started on him ( though he has been OoooooK this year , nothing flash but Ok )

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2002, 16:21 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by tigerTUFF
Jacko really that bad couts?

and I thought poodle would be up there

ok players I f*cken hate, I dont like Lloydy, even if he is a gun, no-one sh!ts me more than that pretty boy kicking a bag. I think its all the diving over the years that has made me so bitter, this guy gets it all from the poofs in white.

David King would have to be wthout a doubt the biggest smartass in the AFL, Id love to see some1 smack that smug smile offa his mug.

when I think of more I will post them.
Jako is an Rsole at the highest level even before his WCE days & indeed has copped a few to his head in his younger days.

& youur comment about Lloyd, what you said about him , I will throw a few words you wrote - Pretty Boy - Diving ( to show his arse cheeks ) - Poofs in white.......Nuff said Tiges

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old August 1st, 2002, 14:09
Legend

Teams: Australian Football, Italian Football
Just like in soccer, there are no players I hate. Hate is quite a strong word remember. Even though some players do some really bad or silly things, I might dislike them but not hate them

Was King Italy..
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old August 2nd, 2002, 15:53 Thread Starter
Star Player

I hate all players in a WCE Jumper , but Jakovich moreso :fero:

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2002, 10:28
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by COUTO 5
I hate all players in a WCE Jumper , but Jakovich moreso :fero:
what happens if it was a dockers player who happened to be wearing a WCE jumper by accident than?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2002, 11:11 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by Alarich

what happens if it was a dockers player who happened to be wearing a WCE jumper by accident than?
refer to trent Carroll the current WCE peice of sh!t

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2002, 12:56
Legend

Teams: Australian Football, Italian Football
Don't forget Greg Harding

Was King Italy..
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2002, 13:16
International

Lawrence Angwin ...

Hugely promising youngster (ruckman/key position) from Victoria we took with the 8th pick in the 2001 kiddie draft ...

Very first pre-season training session he passes out and cracks his head on a leisurely run around the streets of West Lakes.

Then he gets pulled over and busted for being over the legal limit by the pi ... cops.

Then he throws his toys out of the cot to go back to Victoria and take up a plumbing apprenticeship - thanks Lawrence ... you f*ck.

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2002, 15:21
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
yeah thats tough, i heard he was decimated by injuries and adelaide were even contemplating trading him back to Vic which was nice of them, but the boy it seems grew disillusioned with footy and injuries.

pity, him and fitzgerald now there was a talent! unfortunately his career is over, 2 or was it 3 shoulder recos, and a knee reco just as he gets it going, real shame.

dt why did/do adelaide rate Ben Holland so high? I mean u guys literally offered johnson and a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. Hes handy down back with his strong marking but hes as mobile as the titanic
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old August 5th, 2002, 15:53
International

The same reason we rate/d Fitzgerald, Ottens, Pavlich, N. Holland, Carey, Schell, etc ... As you know, we don't have a decent quality forward and I guess the Crow heirachy were desperate to land the big fella ... still Sugar and a decent draft-pick is a bit much.

Just on Fitzgerald, I cannot believe how the Crows have coveted the guy for so long - even after his 56 shoulder/knee/funnybone reconstructions.

He's 25 going on 26 and has only ever played one full season of league football in his life and that was 5 years ago for South Adelaide! Before that he was playing for Port Noarlunga in the Southern Football League on my side of town - he was invited to South training by then coach Ken Applegarth after he got BOG in the SFL Grand Final (about as good as getting BOG in a game of backyard cricket) and had that one storming year in the SANFL before being drafted by the Swans.

What I cannot understand is why after all those years of sitting on his arse he didn't build himself up in the weightroom or in the swimming pool! He's always been a stickman playing a key-position post that requires the strength and bulk of someone like a Leppitsch, Carey, Tredrea, etc - he's always been an accident waiting to happen.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in