We Need A Face Lift - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2002, 13:27 Thread Starter
Star Player

We Need A Face Lift

I personally believe that this forum is slowly dying as it has become somewhat boring, and i reckon we need a face lift, we need new members, we need people to actually post in this forum and we need a new beginning. what i purpose is that we should have an election. why? because firstly we've got too many Forum Manager that bum around and don't do their jobs probably. when all we really need is one FM who isn't lazy and actually moderates and promote this forum. and also posts in this forum regularly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2002, 14:19
International

Teams: Australia & Newcastle United
Erm ... yeh something's gotta be done ...

I tried to post some topical stuff (Halfway point of the season - my thoughts, what do you think?) but nobody gave a sh1t until days afterwards.

What's the point of an AFL forum if no-one wants to talk footy?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2002, 14:37 Thread Starter
Star Player

i know, that's why we need a moderator that actually posts in this forum, and keep it updated

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2002, 23:00
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
theres no sport I like talking abt more than AFL, I personally stopped writing up (ie season analysis in the pre-season) b/c every bloody thread was made by me and no-one else gave a sh!t! except for WA so i thought why waste my time?,

when I can see that ppl are generally interested in talking footy maybe i'll start.........instead of thinking of the fm job as the only reason to actually make threads here Alarich why dont you start trying to stimulate this forum?

I really cant stand ppl that will post ONLY if they have a chance of becoming FM look at christian, when there was a sniff he could become FM he posted every day as soon as couts got it where is christian?

nando, dyertribe, pao1908, theres some potential, lets get some proper threads going, the halfway season analysis drew 2 posters even though its a very important topic, where the hell were the rest of you? I gave up on this forum b/c all you 3 wanted to do was talk WA footy,

only couts has any knowledge of footy outside the dockers and eagles, sorry KI but its true,

so instead of this election bullsh!t why dont we all try and get this forum going,
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old July 4th, 2002, 13:28
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
I have tried hard , but cause AFL aint an international code we battle to keep up the interest. We only had about 4 regular posters and I guess when I went away for work I let it go a bit & King Italy hasnt been around for ages aswell . Honestly fella's I think this forum should merge with the Aussie Soccer forumwher we have a couple of Aussie rules threds

What do you's think ???????

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old July 4th, 2002, 14:10 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by tigerTUFF
[B]theres no sport I like talking abt more than AFL, I personally stopped writing up (ie season analysis in the pre-season) b/c every bloody thread was made by me and no-one else gave a sh!t! except for WA so i thought why waste my time?,

when I can see that ppl are generally interested in talking footy maybe i'll start.........instead of thinking of the fm job as the only reason to actually make threads here Alarich why dont you start trying to stimulate this forum?

I really cant stand ppl that will post ONLY if they have a chance of becoming FM look at christian, when there was a sniff he could become FM he posted every day as soon as couts got it where is christian? [B]
oh, so ur saying i'm a ar5e licker are u, well what makes you think i only post because i want to be FM. i haven't been posting because of firstly i had to study for my exams, than there was the world cup. and what makes u think u deserved to be FM more than me huh, a FM should always post in their forum, unlike u, and what's this bullsh!t about "no-one else gave a sh!t" and "every bloody thread was made by u", well has the thought
ever occur to you that maybe because everything u post is boring that's why poeple never reply to your threads. and if you think you're wasting your time, why bother being the FM of AFL than

if you WERE a GOOD FM , you actually post INTERESTING things, that people are actually INTERESTED in. i mean atleast make an effort to post interesting things instead of just wandering off and leaving the rest of the pack behind. Just because you're not INTERESTED in this any more.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old July 4th, 2002, 15:24
Star Player
Star Player

thats actually one of the most dispicable things anyone has ever said abt me on this site, it probably cuts deep b/c it could be right, apart from baggio10 and pao no-one else was really interested in what I had to say.

Get a replacement then.

For the record I was away b/c I was starting a new job.

Last edited by tigerTUFF; July 4th, 2002 at 17:53.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2002, 04:16
International

Teams: AC Milan, Italy
Now this is a successful thread.

AC MILAN
IL CLUB PIU' TITOLATO AL MONDO
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2002, 05:45
International

Teams: Australia & Newcastle United
Quote:
Originally posted by The Shev
Now this is a successful thread.

Yup
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2002, 14:47 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by tigerTUFF
Get a replacement then.
how are we suppose to get a replacement, if u don't resign
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2002, 15:01 Thread Starter
Star Player

and oh yeah, could one of the THREE moderators we've got unstick the sticky threads or just delete them, cause they're useless and they are taking up space
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old July 6th, 2002, 12:37
Star Player
Star Player

who said anything abt resigning u little asslicker?

If you can conjure up support by all means ure welcome, but Im not resigning coz a little dicknose with a rectum cleaning tongue says so

Im staying put
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old July 6th, 2002, 16:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

wow
i didn't know ar5e boy here knew so much about human bio and
those are some pretty big and complex terms you've got there, "asslicker", "dicknose" & "rectum cleaning tongue "
i'm surprise that someone with your level of intelligence & physicality would know that kind of things and words

its ok, i think i know what you're going through, its ok to release your anger through words, cause i Have parents who are, transsexuals. that's right not one but two transsexual parents, other wise how else could you explain how I was born. unless I was adopted of course. either way it explains alot, it explains why I love to use such sexually related terms, because Im so sexually confused, that I no longer know whether or not my mum is my dad or my dad is my mum, or whether or not I like guys or chicks, or even animals.

Last edited by tigerTUFF; July 6th, 2002 at 17:38.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old July 6th, 2002, 17:35
Star Player
Star Player

I think alarich should be commended on his brave front to out himself, and in our very own footy forum, we are privileged

and plse stop this fascination with my ass, otherwise I may have to b!tchslap you honey

Last edited by tigerTUFF; July 6th, 2002 at 17:44.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old July 7th, 2002, 04:32 Thread Starter
Star Player

denial tigerTUFF
that's what you're going through
trying to manipulate the situation, so the focus won't be on you
just because both your parents are transsexuals, and you like
f-ucking your dog, doesn't mean everyone is like you, although i'm not saying you're a freak, i'm just saying that, you should just come out of the closet, and stop denying who u really are, i mean "I may have to b!tchslap you honey" you're talking like a homosexual, not that theres anything wrong with that, all we're trying to say is that, tigerTUFF, stop hiding in the closet and come out and show your real self
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old July 7th, 2002, 04:43
Star Player
Star Player

well you like being called someones b!tch dont you alarich darling? You see Im trying to be gentle with you, I know how crushed you get when u get rejected, and unfortunately for you I dont swing that way, so Im mindful of how you like to be dominated by a strong male presence, so I bring that out in my posts towards you b/c Im aware of your delicate mental state
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old July 7th, 2002, 04:45
Premier Player

Will someone please get me a packet of chips and a can of VB.... this is too good to get up and get 'em myself

And while they are getting my stuff, can someone please get this kid Alarich A HAPPY MEAL!!!! (apologies to Adam Sandler)
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old July 7th, 2002, 05:17 Thread Starter
Star Player

it ok tigerTUFF, as i said before, its ok to be gay, just let it out, it no good to keep it all inside yourself, denying who u really are will just make things worst, "denial is the first sign of denial", so stop denying who u are, i'm aware of your delicate mental state at this stage, where u're quite confuse of your sexuality, i wish i could help u, but i'm not gay, not that i'm saying i don't like gays, i'm just saying that its alright to be gay tigerTUFF, there are a lot of poeple like you, so u don't have to be afraid to come out of the closet. we're all here to support you
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old July 7th, 2002, 05:19 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by pao1908
Will someone please get me a packet of chips and a can of VB.... this is too good to get up and get 'em myself

And while they are getting my stuff, can someone please get this kid Alarich A HAPPY MEAL!!!! (apologies to Adam Sandler)
btw would u like fries with that
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old July 7th, 2002, 13:03
Star Player
Star Player

Alarich, enuff already with the Pm's, I told you in no uncertain terms I DONT SWING THAT WAY and I couldnt give a rats ass if you do swallow, now plse, its just not gonna happen so give it up!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in