Your thoughts on 9, 10 and Fox Footy? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2002, 09:03 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Australian Football, Italian Football
Your thoughts on 9, 10 and Fox Footy?

Many people are very disappointed with the coverage this year particularly on Channel 9. I have to agree with them. It's just not like the classic days on Channel 7. The only good channel is Fox Footy but Channel 10 does show signs of brilliance and they have the song "Holy Grail" by Hunters and Collectors which really kicks arse

Channel 9 are shocking even when they are showing delayed games like last Sunday between Bulldogs and Collingwood they had about 7 bloody ads when a goal was scored, instead of the usual 1-2. Nobody shows 7 ads even when a game is delayed

Fox Footy is really good, I especially like the show "Living with", a show where all the players wives and girlfriends get together. Boy does Matthew Llyod have one hot Italiana

Anyway what are your thoughts?

P.S. Anthony do you watch Cometti Live?

Was King Italy..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2002, 09:59
Premier Player

I think 10 is the absolute pits. The commentary team on Sat arvos of Daicos, Hudson and Silvagni is the most boring i've ever heard, even more so than the 3LO/ABC team here in Melbourne. Channel 9 isnt bad, the only down side would be the over-use of useless stats i.e. the probability of a player kicking a goal 43.5 metres out on an angle 37.838 degrees . Dont have Fox Footy so i cant comment on that one, but i would like to know how it compares with the old footy channel that Optus had... can anyone give a comparison?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in