Official Trades Posted Here !! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2001, 04:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
Official Trades Posted Here !!

Guys official trades & comments posted here:
& the 1st 2 I want to hear is Gaspar to Freo & Jeff Farmer to Freo & then McAnus & Bandy out of Freo !!

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2001, 04:41
International

This is a very very strong rumour, and almost certain. Moorcroft and barnard to Melbourne, for Andrew Leoncelli.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2001, 08:50
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
Its official Farmer has quit the demons and freo will trade for him instead of picking him up with a priority, b/c he doesnt care which WA club he goes to, as long as its home.

suddenly that moorcroft to melbourne rumour seems more and more true.

I just hope we make a last ditch effort to grab farmer,we have some players we will offload to retain the gas which will interest melbourne, the only thing is would farmer hold off going back home? If not farmer then Smith from the bulldogs, I mentioned a few weeks ago we were gonna go for him.

sorry couts the gas is stayin put

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2001, 11:50 Thread Starter
Star Player

No worrys tiges
Yes Gaspar is stayin put at Tigerland but at the sacrifice of 3-4 top players. But I'd say he is worth it

It seems now McKernen will be at Carlton
& Jeff Farmer will be a Freo Boy If we can keep Pavlich & have a fit Waterhouse we could have one mean forward line !!

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2001, 11:52 Thread Starter
Star Player

Also forgot to mention this will be big news!!!!!!!!!!!
Sean McManus will be traded or Delisted !! I think the more likely he will be delisted .
& Terry Wallace wants Daniel Bandy at the Western Bulldogs

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2001, 01:56
International

Bandy will go to Carlton if McKernan is not brought in. They need someone tall to help out on centre half back. Silvagni will retire, Carlton want Prestgiacomo and are gonna have a last crack at Barry Hall. Essendon are gonna go pretty deep to get a midfielder and a good ruckman. Essendon are looking at Heath Black, Leoncelli and Porter. But it will most likely elevate future champions Corey McGrath, Damien Peverill, David Hille, Jordan Bannister instead of Dean Wallis, Michael Long, Gary Moorcroft, John barnes.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2001, 05:52
Legend

Teams: Australian Football, Italian Football
Wow some interesting trades there. If the Dockers get Farmer then that is magnificent. I don't agree with trading McManus though, he should be kept maybe.

Was King Italy..
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2001, 12:54 Thread Starter
Star Player

King Italy I have heard from a reliable source a few weeks back that McManus was going to get the chop.
On radio 6PR on saturday his cousin was speaking on talk back and said " My cousin will not be at the Fremantle Dockers next season" .

This same reliable source told me about Damian Drum getting the sack if he had not won a minimum of 3 games by round 12. He was chopped in round 9 when the Dockers were 0 from 9.

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2001, 15:19
Star Player

COUTO 5, u listen to 6PR
that is like the crapiest station in perth
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2001, 02:41
Legend

Teams: Australian Football, Italian Football
Perhaps it is time for Macca to try his luck with another club. Alarich, 6PR is not crap, they broadcast the Glory games!

Was King Italy..
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2001, 08:35
Star Player

yeah, and that like the only good thing bout 6PR
i reckon allnew 92.9 is the best
and they also broadcast footy games
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2001, 12:55 Thread Starter
Star Player

Alarich I gotta admit during the day 6PR are for the geriatrics and pensioners that havie nothing better to do than ring up to B!tch & whine ,thats when I listen to 92.9!! Unfortunatley I get a lift homefrom work, with one of the Jurassics in the Jurassic wagon and with the Jurassic radio is only am dial. & besides 6PR for sports is the best !!

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2001, 03:24
Rising Star

Teams: Olympiakos, Arsenal
Well it`s getting all interesting. Freo need to boost their side but to the WA boys, Pavlich is being targeted by the mighty Port Adelaide and the Crows. He is bound to come home and play with a finals side (sorry)...Croad has quit the hawks and man I hope he comes to Port but I can`t see him leaving Melb. Tigertuff, Gaspar is a brilliant defender, you did well to secure him but it looks like Holland might be coming to the Crows after this due to salaray cap. Misiti and Mercuri out in the cold along with Mckernan, it seems that Micky Martyn is out as well, I can see Carlton getting their hands on one of them.

GO PORT!
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2001, 12:14 Thread Starter
Star Player

Welcome Aboard Yianni !!

It seems Trent Croad has indicated he would not mind being a Docker !!

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2001, 01:33
Star Player
Star Player

welcome yianni

thats quite a team u support there fellow gavro

abt croad, the guy is absolutely shattered, my brother works part-time at the local video store and trents mum is a regular, and my brother being a hawk supporter, well its not surprising they talk footy. He just doesnt feel comfortable with the fact that he should wear a hawks jumper again. Right now, hed go anywhere, and freo aint so bad, it will be a quick rebuilding process, b/c you already have some talent. Melbourne is the next most likely destination.

Last night hawks supporters had a rally down at the club, they have spat the dummy and wont stop bombarding the sports radio programme 3aw with criticism.

Benny Gale just retired. Cambell yet to sign, Holland gone it seems, but we're giving it one last crack,

Last edited by tigerTUFF; October 5th, 2001 at 01:39.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2001, 12:41 Thread Starter
Star Player

:depress: ................................. still waiting on Poodlehead McManus to go......................... Tiges would you take him at Richmond ?? & we would throw in our last draft pick aswell( compensation) in return for nothing

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2001, 04:58
International

The Trent Croad to Essendon saga took a bizarre turn on Friday night after it was revealed that Croad would quit AFL football and take up rugby in New Zealand if Hawthorn failed to trade him to Essendon!

It has also been revealed that Croad is willing to take a 'massive' paycut to come to Windy Hill

Hawthorn want to trade Croad to Fremantle in exchange for an early draft pick but with Croad's threat to quit the game entirely if he is not traded to Windy Hill is too confusing to even contemplate!
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2001, 15:50
Star Player
Star Player

Today...........

Daffy to syd for stafford and 2nd round draft pick
Holland to adelaide for Johnson and 2nd round draft pick
Eccles to carlton for massy I think
Barry Hall to syd for 3 draft picks
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2001, 11:09
International

Hardwick to Port, for Barnarby French and Jarrad Schofield. And Croad and Aussie Jones are almsot certain to wear a black and red jumper next season, with a little orange box.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2001, 13:36
Star Player
Star Player

Holland will stay at richmond after frawls talked to him.....thats good news although kane Johnson is a player I definitely want!

Cjristian, somehow I dont see croady going to essendon, the hawks refuse to trade with essendon, all the rage is he'll go to freo for the number 4 pick in the draft, or both him and M'cpharlin for the number 1 draft pick.

That would have to be finally freos best trade ever. MCpharlin trust me oozes class and will be better than croad, croady is another Gherig, soft but a trememndous athlete, maybe this will put some fire in his belly so he might turn into a gun for freo.

Heath Black is at Stkilda.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in