Big Trade Rumours - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2001, 11:28 Thread Starter
International

Big Trade Rumours

I have heard things such as Prestgiacomo and Hall to the Blues. I have heard a three way trade which goes like this:

Barker to Adelaide
S.Grant to Hawthorn
Smart to North Melbourne

while I saw this crazy one on the AFL rumour file section:

Whitnall to Brisbane
Leppistch to North Melbourne
Abraham to Fremantle
Pavlich to Carlton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2001, 13:41
Star Player

thats all a load of BULLSH!T
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2001, 14:28
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
some players that are up for trade are

spider everitt (stkilda)
Rohan Smith (WB)
Scott west (WB)
Daffy(rich)
Vardy(adel)
H. Black(freo)
Fevola(carl)
Houlihan(geelong one)
Rogers(rich)
Tarrant(coll) only for a great trade
Bourke(rich)
Pavlich (freo)
Fitzgerald(syd)

If you can offer WB some height they will offload rohan smith, and if you offer them some quality height you'll get westy, I heard a 3 way everitt to coll----tarrant to the bullies----westy to saints, THAT wont happen coz westy will end up at a good side, no-one wants to go to the saints.

Pavlich wants to go back to adelaide, syd want vardy and fitzgerald is on the move so maybe fitzgerald and draft picks for freo.......fitzgerald is a very talented forward mark my words, and Im kinda hoping we can go for him although richmond is making a serious bid for rohan smith. Pavlich we all know how good he is and adelaide are DESPERATE for him so theyll give away lots for him, prob Eccles draft picks to freo and vardy to syd and fitzgerald to freo and syd give adelaide a draft pick......

I'll be back for more, I LOVE THE SILLY SEASON

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2001, 15:11
Star Player

Teams: Portugal NT ,Maritimo & Fremantle Dockers
On the Freo side Things are looking bleak for Freo trying to keep Heath Black , We would not do a straight swap for Barry Hall as we can get him for nothing if he agrees to join . Pavlich is our main concern even though he has 1 more year on his contract we would want to sign him very soon !! But if he decides to go I would get rid of him now & see if we could tempt Richmond with a straight swap for Gaspar!! Atleast Pavlich will be closer to his mummys home

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

Click Here for Couto 5's McDonalds Adventures
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 14:37
Star Player

How is this for a rumour courtesy of Tim Gossage !!
What is the name of the wannabe St.Kilda President ?? Well apparently he has signed Damian Drum to coach St.K.F.C if he gets elected !!
How contraversial would that be ??

" We are descended from a nation of great warriors & we are capable of recovering and returning to play" - Jaime Pacheco 11-9-01.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 14:52
Star Player
Star Player

thats this new group that wanna take over the saints? sh!t hey
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 15:13
Star Player

Dont worry about Damian Drum!!
He in my eyes is a very good coach!! don't look at his record!! he got slugged by an incmpetant club board !!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 15:20
Star Player
Star Player

hey no argumanets from this end couts, I got a lot of rspect for the dude, have for years, Id love to see him get another crack
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 15:39
Star Player

Same here Bro, In this case I want to see a wrong put right !!
Forca Damian Drum !!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 15:44
Star Player
Star Player

If this is true, this will be tha last rumour I ever think abt.

Gaspar is abt to sign with the dockers, a $3 million 5 year deal, and under AFL rules, richmond cannot trade him, its either fremantle, the draft (which freo will get him anyway) or go over the salary cap.

Why is that rule in place? At least Freo would say 'coz we're nice we'll give u black for ure troubles seeing that he wants to go back to melb', but no the AFL have to royally screw the melbourne clubs (u guys do realise this rule was made for delinquent sides like the dockers, the former swans and former bears)......well if this goes thru then me and footy go our seperate ways. This is bull****......

In 1993 us, the swans and the bears were the basket cases of the AFL, look what handoutshave done to the mighty Lions, the swans, look at us busting our chops to get together a decent squad, then BAM! all for naught coz Gas is an AFL superstar, the best defender in the comp and we get sh!t for him.............
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 16:09
Star Player

Sorry tiges, but he is a Freo boy after all , shocking kick or not
Dont worry Heath Black is class you will see !!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2001, 16:23
Star Player
Star Player

couts mate, we cant get him, b/c were not allowed to trade for gas, we git zilch
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2001, 12:42
Star Player

Latest rumour courtesy Brad Hardie & Dennis Cometti :
Heath Black to Geelong in exchange for Clint Bizzell

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2001, 18:17
Star Player
Star Player

Ive got good mail that the Gas is stayin put, but I wont relax till he signs.

Other news Farmer is on his way to freo almost 100%, he wants out and home, If gas stays at richmond he'll enter the draft and freo will obligingly pick up the talent This guys is half a team when on fire, most electric player in the league.

Hawks assist. conelly is the new freo coach say some whispers. Good coach, eats breaths footy will do well.

Richmond will offload some of its higher profile players next week in trading to enable room in the salary cap to accomodate gas's 600 thou a year. Rory Hilton is on thin ice, pity coz this guy has all the talent but just hasnt applied himself and was dismall towards seasons end.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2001, 11:54 Thread Starter
International

I wuld get rid of Campbell and Richo. They are both GOOD players, though Richo is in the elite group, i think Richmond would do much better of if they got the right trade for both of them.

I can see him going to Sydney for O'Loughlin and Richo going to Adelaide for goodwin in 2 blockbuster trades. I dont think these players are as valuable as many people think they are.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2001, 03:53
Star Player
Star Player

yeah that makes sense get rid of one of the best forwards in the league for a prime midfielder

In case youve forgotten richo came back from a potential career ending injury last season, he wasnt expected to play again, but play he did and take the most marks in the league and finish 3rd in the goalkickers after missing 3 games. Heres a news flash, hes not even at peak fitness, he only hit his straps fitness wise after rnd 15, remember he was on crutches from march until september last year!

Theres no way they'll trade him now, next year he'll deliver in a big way if he doesnt get any more injuries, and the guy needs a change of luck.

as for Cambo, Id take O'loughlin in a second over him, but syd arent that stupid to give away o'loughlin, he will finish his career at syd.

Cambell isnt that valuable I agree, richo is plus more

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in