Trades - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old September 27th, 2005, 14:16 Thread Starter
Star Player

Trades

Just to start a thread on trading players.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2005, 11:28
Thought Criminal
Legend

Teams: Croatia
Ted Richards leaving Essendon, I know Damien Cupido and i believe he is leaving the Bombers. He should take a page out of Aaron Hamils book. He has talent he just plays way to soft. Justin Murphy also leaving. Cant believe Power stayed at Brissy after all Akermanis said....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2005, 14:06
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
been pretty quiet so far, youd expect a frenzy tomoro.

so far:

ted richards to sydney for pick 19 to essendon
F.Watts to stkilda for pick 17 to adelaide
McConnell and pick 18 to kangas, and picks 13 and 29 to Eagles.
Not much else comes to mind...

but kangas still trying to get hay and the hawks continue to ask for two 1st round draft picks, if the kangas give out they will be a disgrace to trading and the hawks will be laughing it up for years. Motlop to port adelaide is still up in the air with the kangas digging in and port holding off. It seems as though port and the hawks are putting the squeeze on the kangas waiting for them to crack.

Richmond has gone cold on trying to get fevola. Would have liked him, but keeping pick 8 and nurturing our own talent is more than acceptable.

I wonder if anymore from left field will take place? Overall its been a pretty dull silly season, not much genuine quality on the meat market

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2005, 02:46
CUG
Legend

Teams: Juventus
quiet in the end.

Saddington to Carlton is good for the blues as they need another key position defender to help Thorntan. Livingston isnt good at all.

Haye to Kangaroos is surprising. Is it just me or do they have a rather tall line up these days??

Pickett to melb is a good one as well.

Interesting trades nonetheless.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2005, 08:12
Star Player
Star Player

Teams: Melbourne Heart, Liverpool, sheffield utd
yeah i reckon saddington will be a good pickup and it cost u nothing except a very late draft pick He'll help out your young guys back there.

I just think the kangas got ripped. personally if i was a kangas supporter i wouldve preferred to get another 1st rounder for that sook motlop so to have two 1st round draft picks. I agree they seem to have a pretty tall lineup and to consider they also got jade rawlings as well as hay...hmm...if they have a bad year next year Laidley will be in real trouble

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in