I hope the Crows S**T all over the Bombers! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old July 8th, 2003, 03:45 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan
I hope the Crows S**T all over the Bombers!

I just hope that the Crows led by the Brilliant mcleod can give a savage beating to the big headed Bombers this week and make AAMI stadium erupt GO CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........ Planet Milan ........

"Il Milan con il cuore e insieme andiamo avanti"
"Siamo Il Milan non deve dire altro"

The poster formerly known as Schumy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old July 8th, 2003, 07:49
International

Teams: Australia & Newcastle United
Don't you worry - we owe Essendon a sh1tload.

I just wish the bloody thing was in Melbourne - we're now in our thirteenth season since we entered the comp and we still haven't beaten the pricks over there.

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

- Vincenzo Grella, Parma & Australia.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old July 8th, 2003, 12:43
Legend

Teams: Australian Football, Italian Football
It'll be a great game. I expect it will be very close probably within 3 goals. Crows might just get over the line.

Was King Italy..

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2003, 06:23
Star Player

if my sixth sense is correct, i believe it's gunno be a come from behind win for the bombers
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2003, 08:53 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

The script went according to Plan UP Yours Sheedy.

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2003, 13:26
International

Essendon were absolute rabble last night and resorted to thug tactics to stay in the game before halftime.

I tell you what... if Essendon are Victoria's best hope after Collingwood this season then both Preliminary Finals and the Grand Final will exclusively include interstate teams.

"They picked on the wrong man - and the wrong country. It was like pouring petrol onto a fire as far as I was concerned.

There's an old saying that the dog that barks loudest never bites. They did a lot of barking but we bit them pretty hard. Uruguay's attitude just showed how scared they were of us - it was their last resort."

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2003, 18:38
Star Player

Oh my god we just gave Carlton a Royal hiding I think it was only televised in WA and im sure Carlton are grateful for that,it was laughable.After the way Carlton performed last week and the way they were talking this week i though they posed a threat.184 to 71 or something it was.71 isnt that bad a score but the Carlton defence was a mess.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2003, 04:50 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

Exactly KOK and who did Carlton provide with a royal laugh none other than Mick The Ugly Goofy Bastard Martyn.Well done Coasters what a side.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2003, 17:15
International

Quote:
Originally posted by King of the Kop
Oh my god we just gave Carlton a Royal hiding I think it was only televised in WA and im sure Carlton are grateful for that,it was laughable.
I saw it live on FOX here. One thing pissed me off in a major way. That ar$ehole Laurence Angwin ... The sook looks to be a major weapon - the reason we wasted a top-10 pick on him a few years ago - and we let him go back home to his mummy for nothing.

The Laurence Angwin Crowfile:

*Passed out and smashed his head on the pavement at his very first preseason training session.
*Rolled his car and got done for DUI on his way to a team-mate's birthday party.
*Had a succession of 'personal problems' and injuries before walking out on the club.
*Ultimately the club were forced to delist him with the player adamant he'd never return to Adelaide and with no offers to trade coming in. Carlton picked him up as a rookie and now the little turd and his new club are laughing.

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2003, 17:36
Star Player

He played well last week aswell.So he didnt end up making a single appearance for the Crows ? I thought he was just another average player in good form but a top 10 pick ! He could be the real deal then.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2003, 06:32
International

Quote:
Originally posted by King of the Kop
He played well last week aswell.So he didnt end up making a single appearance for the Crows ? I thought he was just another average player in good form but a top 10 pick ! He could be the real deal then.
Not a one mate. Spent three years on our list too.

The kid is a nuclear weapon waiting to be found by the Americans - the [email protected] What he's produced in his first two games (Melbourne, West Coast) looks to be only the beginning. :depress:

Last edited by dyertribe; July 14th, 2003 at 06:34.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2003, 07:14
Bobo
Star Player

Teams: milan and only milan.
i gotta say Angwin looks the part,sorry DT that you feel this way about the boy,but hey,hopefully he will become something and the whole comp can enjoy his talent.

............i am happy.............
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2003, 05:38
International

Yep, they sh!t all over us.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old July 17th, 2003, 08:19 Thread Starter
Xtratime Legend

But that's not to be shamed by Chris the Crows are a class act and if they get to the big one I would'nt be surprised.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in