Power Rank the Top 5 NBA Players
We're midway through the season. Power rank the players based on the season's performance so far and what they mean to their teams at this stage.
1. Stephen Curry (no questions asked)
2. Draymond Green (big factor in getting Golden State where they are right now, even assisting now like crazy, arguably best two way player)
3. LeBron James (still doing well)
4. Kawhi Leonard (default best two way player; creating off the dribble now and still continuing to perform well on both ends of the floor, even if Duncan is missing or other key guys don't show up.
5. Russell Westbrook (speed sprinting machine, maybe will maintain the Thunder as a darkhorse this season if everyone is healthy? Who knows).