24. Sergei Belov
25. Mirza Delibašić
26. Goran Dragic
27. Boris Diaw
28. Rik Smits
29. Predrag Danilovic
30. Serge Ibaka

feedback appreciated

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2015, 12:03
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Arsenal
Joakim Noah is a cool name.

Red is a pleasant colour
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2015, 12:08 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
he's a cool player too, NYC written all over him...quite frankly he's an American not French although his parents are euros (Tennis champ Yannick Noah and Miss Sweden 1978)

watch the balcunts starting to whine how I've listed him too high...

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2015, 12:14
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Arsenal
I followed the NBA as a child, back when Bulls were king. Jordan and Pippen were Gods to me back then, but my interest waned after I started following football more closely. It's a cultural thing, although I'm unsure as to how big basketball is in Estonia.

Red is a pleasant colour
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2015, 12:16 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

it's basically the biggest sport here, has been so for about 80-90 years already

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2015, 12:43
World Class Player

Teams: AS Roma
Good list. I would take Tony Parker higher then that though. First three for me be Nowitzki, Parker, and Pau Gasol.

The last part for your list can be debatable, with guys like pietrus , Calderon, Turkoglu , ben gordon, okur...etc..
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2015, 14:02 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pasquale View Post
Good list. I would take Tony Parker higher then that though. First three for me be Nowitzki, Parker, and Pau Gasol.

The last part for your list can be debatable, with guys like pietrus , Calderon, Turkoglu , ben gordon, okur...etc..
I was briefly thinking on Türkoglu and Gordon...but the first (although has somehow managed to stay in the league very long) has been quite forgettable and average while Gordon reached a nice prime quickly and then fizzled out. Calderon and Rubio have had some decent NBA seasons of course but I wouldn't rate them in top 30 quite yet.

You have to keep in mind that most of those Euro names on the list you have maybe never heard of won plenty on top Euro club level and on NT level too and many of them have been selected the best player on the continent at some year.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in