1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 325 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2014, 19:56 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Cleveland Cavaliers Official Thread

3 out of 4

they'll still be dysfunctional next season though even with Wiggins or Parker...

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 325 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2014, 20:32 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

moar like Cleveland Canadiens (if they pick Wiggins) lol

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #3 of 325 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:22
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
3 out of 4

they'll still be dysfunctional next season though even with Wiggins or Parker...
True that.

post #4 of 325 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:50
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
3 out of 4

But with Embiid they will be unstoppable
post #5 of 325 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2014, 14:05
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Chile, USA, R Plate, CC, The "U" and Bucs
Crap Hole City !!!!! Ranks right up there with Buffalo, NY.

Chairman of the BORED © !!!!!& MASTER BAITER ©

In all fairness...if Carson35 IS allowed to copy & paste here..So can I !!!!

Que la chupen., y la sigan chupando !!!!

National Champions. 83 87 89 91 and 2001

Xtratime is FULL of BULLIES, and not enough Indians.

Damos TODO por los Chilenos en el extranjero
post #6 of 325 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2014, 17:20 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

maybe even Miami? no, probably not

post #7 of 325 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2014, 20:52
Xtratime Elite

Son in Law there for 2weeks helping his employer (A Major USA Insurance Co) deal with claims from the harsh winter and tornadoes.

He says the City is not just the Armpit of the World, but the Crotch, The Rear End and the Stinky Feet of Futbol Players.

Andy should live or move there, its probably better than his Homeland, anyday !!!!

post #8 of 325 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2014, 21:09
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Real Madrid & Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by colocolo View Post
Son in Law there for 2weeks helping his employer (A Major USA Insurance Co) deal with claims from the harsh winter and tornadoes.

He says the City is not just the Armpit of the World, but the Crotch, The Rear End and the Stinky Feet of Futbol Players.

Andy should live or move there, its probably better than his Homeland, anyday !!!!
This actually made me chuckle for some reason

VIVA ESPA—A Y HALA MADRID :fero:
post #9 of 325 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2014, 02:51
Xtratime Elite

Glad IDIOT opened this thread, so that we can LAUGH !!!

post #10 of 325 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2014, 12:39 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

According to reports they're chasing Maccabi head coach David Blatt who after their shock triumph in the Euroleague decided to leave for NBA.

Would be a good choice.

post #11 of 325 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2014, 23:12 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Bill Simmons says there's a chance LeBron and Melo will join forces...in Cleveland!!!

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....elo_antho.html

yep...he has finally lost the plot completely

as far as I can tell it's not based on any rumors or sources but only on his own delusions:

http://grantland.com/features/24-lin...he-nba-finals/

so credit for him for coming up with a scenario no Cavs fans have imagined even in their wildest dreams

post #12 of 325 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2014, 12:17 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

So Cleveland Canucks picked Wiggins as no.1 pick.

And appointed the jewish genius David Blatt as head coach.

Future looks bright in Cleveland.

post #13 of 325 (permalink) Old June 28th, 2014, 12:39 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

post #14 of 325 (permalink) Old July 3rd, 2014, 16:05 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

It is reported that they will offer Gordon Hayward a 4-year max deal to lure him from the Jazz. Risky move perhaps although he's a solid all-round player who I could imagine starting for a championship team. But not quite worth this kind of money yet.

post #15 of 325 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2014, 17:34
The 12th Player
Premier Player

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Doria, Ajax, Spurs
Blatt Lebron And Irving. 3rd place in the east..
post #16 of 325 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2014, 18:01
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: AC Milan
LBJ is returning home! What will happen to all the Miami fans now? Will Pasquale also jump ship? :eekani:

Cleveland has a super roster next season in Irving, Wiggins and LBJ on the wings. Trade Waiters for a good center and they will be Conference Champions in a weak Eastern Conference.
post #17 of 325 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2014, 18:08
World Class Player

Teams: AS Roma
the championship is being played in west...

what happened today, proves to me nba is rigged..
all those number one picks for cleveland cavaliers werre not coincidence... no way they were....
all those records the heat made when it came to free throw shooting in playoffs... like vs spurs in 2013 ( lowest amount of free throws in history of 7 game series)...

I am in mix emotions now..I preferred he stay in heat... lebron is reason why i supported the heat since 2010...
post #18 of 325 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2014, 20:36 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

it was a smart decision by him...probably the only setting where he can be a hero and not get the blame for "fixing" his way to success like in the Heat.

also kind of ironic how Cavs would never have all those talented young players had he not left Cleveland

post #19 of 325 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2014, 20:42 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgenio View Post
LBJ is returning home! What will happen to all the Miami fans now? Will Pasquale also jump ship? :eekani:

Cleveland has a super roster next season in Irving, Wiggins and LBJ on the wings. Trade Waiters for a good center and they will be Conference Champions in a weak Eastern Conference.
That will be kind of tricky as nobody will give a good center for him

Anyway, with LeBron they don't need a good center

I hope they still keep pushing for Love too although it will be difficult.

post #20 of 325 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2014, 20:43 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

he wrote a letter too:

Before anyone ever cared where I would play basketball, I was a kid from Northeast Ohio. Itís where I walked. Itís where I ran. Itís where I cried. Itís where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. People there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like Iím their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didnít realize that four years ago. I do now.

Remember when I was sitting up there at the Boys & Girls Club in 2010? I was thinking, This is really tough. I could feel it. I was leaving something I had spent a long time creating. If I had to do it all over again, Iíd obviously do things differently, but Iíd still have left. Miami, for me, has been almost like college for other kids. These past four years helped raise me into who I am. I became a better player and a better man. I learned from a franchise that had been where I wanted to go. I will always think of Miami as my second home. Without the experiences I had there, I wouldnít be able to do what Iím doing today.

I went to Miami because of D-Wade and CB. We made sacrifices to keep UD. I loved becoming a big bro to Rio. I believed we could do something magical if we came together. And thatís exactly what we did! The hardest thing to leave is what I built with those guys. Iíve talked to some of them and will talk to others. Nothing will ever change what we accomplished. We are brothers for life. I also want to thank Micky Arison and Pat Riley for giving me an amazing four years.

Iím doing this essay because I want an opportunity to explain myself uninterrupted. I donít want anyone thinking: He and Erik Spoelstra didnít get along. Ö He and Riles didnít get along. Ö The Heat couldnít put the right team together. Thatís absolutely not true.

Iím not having a press conference or a party. After this, itís time to get to work.

When I left Cleveland, I was on a mission. I was seeking championships, and we won two. But Miami already knew that feeling. Our city hasnít had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But whatís most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio.

I always believed that Iíd return to Cleveland and finish my career there. I just didnít know when. After the season, free agency wasnít even a thought. But I have two boys and my wife, Savannah, is pregnant with a girl. I started thinking about what it would be like to raise my family in my hometown. I looked at other teams, but I wasnít going to leave Miami for anywhere except Cleveland. The more time passed, the more it felt right. This is what makes me happy.

To make the move I needed the support of my wife and my mom, who can be very tough. The letter from Dan Gilbert, the booing of the Cleveland fans, the jerseys being burned -- seeing all that was hard for them. My emotions were more mixed. It was easy to say, ďOK, I donít want to deal with these people ever again.Ē But then you think about the other side. What if I were a kid who looked up to an athlete, and that athlete made me want to do better in my own life, and then he left? How would I react? Iíve met with Dan, face-to-face, man-to-man. Weíve talked it out. Everybody makes mistakes. Iíve made mistakes as well. Who am I to hold a grudge?

Iím not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. Weíre not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but Iím realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. Iím going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didnít know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and Iím excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I canít wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates.

But this is not about the roster or the organization. I feel my calling here goes above basketball. I have a responsibility to lead, in more ways than one, and I take that very seriously. My presence can make a difference in Miami, but I think it can mean more where Iím from. I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that thereís no better place to grow up. Maybe some of them will come home after college and start a family or open a business. That would make me smile. Our community, which has struggled so much, needs all the talent it can get.

In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have.

Iím ready to accept the challenge. Iím coming home.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in