wiggins , parker , Julius randel..the top picks - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2013, 17:02 Thread Starter
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

Teams: Swiss bikini team
wiggins , parker , Julius randel..the top picks

parker is the next carmelo...dude can play:eekani:

Wiggins...cant shoot , he is great at running the floor...hes very athletic. He may be next mcgrady?

From what Ive seen, Randle looks like a more athletic and a more mobile version of Zach Randolph. If he learns and masters a lot more moves, he may be unstoppable. Needs to improve on the defensive side as well...especially defensive rebounding.:eekani:

Randel , to me...is the best...hes constantly getting 20 points n 13 boards...

risin up back on the field, we r just a group n our will to survive..risin up the challange for our respect!..we have a dream! NWO MOTHER****AS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2013, 06:22
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Knoxville View Post
parker is the next carmelo...dude can play:eekani:

Wiggins...cant shoot , he is great at running the floor...hes very athletic. He may be next mcgrady?

From what Ive seen, Randle looks like a more athletic and a more mobile version of Zach Randolph. If he learns and masters a lot more moves, he may be unstoppable. Needs to improve on the defensive side as well...especially defensive rebounding.:eekani:

Randel , to me...is the best...hes constantly getting 20 points n 13 boards...
I'm not following this year but I heard this draft could arguably be one of the best in terms of franchise-level players

They say these 3 are the real deal. Assuming so, it would create more balance in this league. Hopefully some teams in the Eastern Conference get them as the Eastern Conference needs to get it together.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2013, 12:21 Thread Starter
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

this class is amazing...

Parker is amazing. He is a better version of melo n pierce

marcus smart is so good...hes like a young wade

randel julius keeps racking up 20+points n 10+ boards..randle is a rugged dude, who, a large part of his game revolves around playing an aggressive, physical brand of offensive basketball. he plays like a mean SOB. hes the next moses malone?

risin up back on the field, we r just a group n our will to survive..risin up the challange for our respect!..we have a dream! NWO MOTHER****AS!!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2013, 12:22 Thread Starter
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

and this exum kid from down under is prolly the best of the bunch

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2013, 12:25 Thread Starter
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

embiid( another highly touted rook) had a great game. he flashes things that kids who've only played a couple of yrs of basketball really shouldn't, like his touch and patience with the ball. he also does show plenty of things that are expected from kids with his level of experience too. he's a mixed bag and a major project.

Last edited by Jonny Knoxville; November 20th, 2013 at 12:31.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2013, 12:27 Thread Starter
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

I've now converted from the Wiggins #1 to the Parker #1 bandwagon. Parkers scoring is a thing of beauty, and he does other things well as well. Assuming he'll get drafted by a bad team, I can seriously see him putting up 20 ppg in his rookie season.

Now only time will tell if this draft class becomes legendary, but one thing is for sure, the 2014 NBA draft night will shape up to potentially be the most exciting ever (modern technology and social media has helped draft nights to become much more epic in my eyes). If things keep up at this pace, there'll be so many potential scenarios. Think of the 2013 draft (no-one really had a clue what was going to happen)....... but with 4 or 5 potential super-star players, instead of 0.

Dont get me wrong, there's the chance this draft class could fizzle out and disappoint, but as it stands, the superstar POTENTIAL cannot be denied.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2013, 12:30 Thread Starter
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

watch out for embiid..hes a 7 footer with a 7-4 wing span

This guy could be the #1 pick in the draft and will end up being the most important player taken. Before tonight I was thinking that Wiggins would go 1st and Embiid 2nd, but I'm bumping Embiid up to.

hes like a young hakeem/hibert..

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2013, 13:57
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER
Dame Lizard

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in